Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:12
Page:  1 
Don... Started by: James_Stewart on Jan 25, '08 16:57
James Stewart runs out of the HQ and onto the street.

I'm pleased to announce that my great leader and the person I'm happy to call my Boss is now my Don!

Congratulations Witchyx!

Goes across the street grabs some flowers,hands some money to the vendor and runs back into the HQ.
Report Post Tip
Congtats
Report Post Tip
Strega raises her head at the shouting in the HQ - getting up and checking her weapon, she goes to see what is the the matter

Oh, my - I am so proud and happy for you Witchyx! The world and this crew especially know how well deserved it is!
Report Post Tip
Yes! Congrats mam!

I couldn't think of a Mafiosa more deserving than you! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

MuffinMan The Muffin Man? Yes the Muffin Man.
Report Post Tip
Sitting in a bar, drinking some coffee and talk about the latest business with some fellow mafiosos, I hear that it's getting loud are the corner, our HQ. I put on my coat and my hat and I make myself on the way to the HQ. As I get there I see some people infront of Witchy, shes standing outside with a little smile on her face

I go to one of those poeple stadning infront of her

"What going on around here, why so much people?"

Witchy is now officially a Don, our Don - The person says

"That's great new my friend, a great day for all of us." I answer

As I was standing in line to congratulate our new Don I was smoking a whole cigarette, finally I'm on the row.

I bow down and give her a kiss on the hand

"I kiss your hand my Don, my Padrone."

I take a look in Witchys face as I move backwards into the crowd which has gathered around us.
Report Post Tip
CONGRATS WITCHY

You're definately kicking ass as of late.
Report Post Tip
As NWA strolled out of the clothes shop, he notices a certain swagger in Witchys walk. Wondering if she was having a stroke or was just happy not to be drinking for once, NWA runs over to investigate..

"Witchy! OI WITCHY!"

The sexilicious Witch turns around and bears a massive smile

"Jesus Christ! Since when do you smile?? Have some animals been driven over? Stolen some kids candy? Have you been dipping your hand into the local charity box again!?!?"

Witchys grin turns to a scowl and pushes a crisp, brown letter into NWAs stomach making him gasp for air. After having to take a few minutes out to recover, he looks down at the letter.

NWA scans through the letter quickly as he has the attention span of a stupid gold fish. Towards the end of the letter, NWA stops his gaze on one single word. Enbolden in a red ink, it read DON.

"Oh my...Oh my...! Witchy! Congratratratratulations! This is the best news I've heard all week!"

NWA grabs Witchy for a hug and enjoys the moment. After one 'loving' hug, NWA lets go of Witchy.

"So babeeeeh...when you taking me out for lunch to celebrate?"

With several cursive words, three load bangs, a mad cackle and a round of bullets later, you see NWA running off around the corner crying.

"I thought me and Witchy had a real connection!"

NWA sulks for a second, and then spots another clothes shop...

"Oooooh shopping!"
Report Post Tip
Well Well, congrats boss. Truly it must be an honor for you to have acheived this.

Clearly your hard work has paid off.

Congrats again.

Dominic
Report Post Tip
Way to go boss you make us all proud to be part of your family......
Report Post Tip
Hannibal walks out to the streets to find out whats with all the commotion. Notices Jimmy bellowing about how proud he is of his Boss, who has just made Don. He thinks to himself, 'wow, I just made Capo and no one came to the streets for me. He cries silently to himself.

"Congrats Witchy, what a great place to be. can't wait for the next promotion announcement on you!!"
Report Post Tip
Wow, congratulations Witchy. From everything I and my ancestors have seen, this is well earnt.
Report Post Tip
Moretay walks up to the lady and shakes her wrmly by the hand

Witchy this is great news, for your hard work to have paid off and you to have made the rank of Don is a fantastic acheivement.

this just goes to show that the rewards are there if you want them enough.

cangratulations once more, this is a great day.
Report Post Tip
I'll be making Don within the next three days.

Prepare the congratulations threads now.
Report Post Tip
Lovely done my lady.

I'm honoured to be with you in those hours of change.

Well done!

tips his shell
Report Post Tip
Achieving such a rank is no mean feat, I greatly look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Report Post Tip
Gianni nodded along

I too look forward to seeing what you can achieive with this status. Best of luck to you
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL