Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:45
Page:  1 
Everyone Come Quick! Started by: -MuffinMan- on Jan 25, '08 23:09
MuffinMan standing int he middle of the street and grabs a blowhorn

HOOOOOONNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

"Ladies and other Sex,

I am here today to announce some important news. Now I know what you are all wondering, 'What is that Horse Carriage of baked goods is doing behind him." Well I figured if I spend my time Baking these succulent delights then you all could take the time to hear what I have to say."

MuffinMan jumps off stage and waddles over to the Carriage

"But first I'm going to need a Volunteer! Anyone will work I just need you to help me out. Any takers?"

In the middle of the crowd a hand goes up

"You sir right there come on over here if you will for me. While he is on his way I just wanted to state that maybe sometimes we just need a nice stress relaxer. You know something to kill the edge of having to look around every corner as you walk the streets."

The man out of the crowd steps near MuffinMan

"Excuse me Sir what is your name? LostPriest is it? If you will come here and lean into the window and see what I have in there."

As LostPriest leans into the Carriage MuffinMan Grabs a large Cake from up front. LostPriest pulls his head out and in a glance MuffinMan slammed the creamed filled cake into his face

"That's right!!! FOOD FIGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!"

MuffinMan grabs a Cupcake, tosses it and hit's Strega in the arm and runs way
Report Post Tip
Lost Priest in a rage only known to him after several fifths of whiskey charges into the wagon grabs every pastry he can find an hurls them at everyone in sight

One particular man to be destroyed by a pie was Donald_White himself
Report Post Tip
Angered by the drunken priests shenanigans Donald begins hurling pies in all directions unable to see due to the pie chunks clinging to his face
Report Post Tip
Hearing a bunch of commotion, TheProfessional runs down to see whats going on.He is stopped dead in his tracks when a donut flies by his head.He is kinda stunned for a moment before he charges in and begins tossing food at everyone

Well you guys asked for it, I was an innocent bystander until one of you missed me with that donut. I declare this my personal food war upon you all.

He pics up a lemon tart pie and nails -MuffinMan- upside the head
Report Post Tip
MuffinMan wipes the Lemon flavoring off his has and reaches for an lair

"The wasn't very Professional of you!"

Muffin then reaches into his inside pocket and pulls out a slingshot. He inserts the lair and fires it into The Professionals back as he was trying to escape
Report Post Tip
Leonard_Beasley runs in with a bag of tomatoes throwing them at anyone he can,

while calmly chanting his name after each hit.
Report Post Tip
Isabella runs into the crowd and snags a apple pie and runs away with it.

Umm, my desert for tonight.

Thanks Muffin Man.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Everyone Come Quick!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL