Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:20:17
Page:  1 
A Letter from the Old Country Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 26, '18 06:08

Charlie sat at a nice little Cafe in South Philly, he had been enjoying his time currently, earning his money and being one of the new rookies that entered this world and to think it all started when he was 17 and he was only 21, in four years, he had become one of the most powerful people in the country and yet he knew, he was a young buck and still had much to learn, he looked over to his right and noticed a courier was walking towards him, but it was obviously not one of Race Street Company. 

"Mr. Pavanno, you have a letter, from a Joseph Pavanno..."

Charlie arched his eyebrow, wondering who in the bloody hell was Joseph Pavanno, he motioned for the lad to come forward, telling him to place the letters down as he gave the boy a fifty, telling him to go on his way, as Charlie stared down at the Letters with some fear and surprise coming off of him, because whoever this Joseph Pavanno was, it was clear that he was obviously a member of the infamous Pavanno Crime Famly back home...

I hope this letter finds you well Charlie because you are needed back home. You are needed to your actual family here, I hear that you are a member of The Race Street Company, more specifically, Midas. It's good to hear that you have found a suitable station for yourself, god knows my Father would have made you his Heir, but you are no longer here, are you?

My name is Joseph Pavanno, son of Jimmy Pavanno, or Old Man Pavanno as you know him. My Father has died in Prison and it is time for me to take up the reins, it is also within me to tell you that your Father, Antonio Peterson, died of a Heart Attack a couple of months ago. He is to be buried when you get here, hopefully putting to bed the demons that he caused you and your mother. 

I hope that you come home and take your rightful place by my side as Right-Hand, as my Father had promised you. Also, you may bring some of your Associates, but I must insist that you leave Joe Adonis and Ilaria Santoro where they belong, which is in Philadelphia. Do come home Charles, your mother does miss you dearly. 

- Joseph A. Pavanno

Charlie stared down at the letter with such conflicting feelings, the one happy thought was his Father was finally dead, but then came along the news of this Joseph Pavanno wanting to poach him, wanting him back home, something that did not sit right with him. He was an Advisor to Joe Adonis, he would not just up and leave because of some old promise, but in this world? In the world where words were used as a signed oath, he needed to hear this guy out.

He guessed, he was going home...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Letter from the Old Country
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL