Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:36:38
Page:  1 
A Mother's Love Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 27, '18 07:49

London, Hendon - Peterson Residence

"He's coming and I have no doubt that he will bring the rest of his atrocious family, Joe Adonis and Ilaria Santoro, how my son became associated with them was something that I will never understand, business with them? He was meant to be here, he was meant to stay!"

Francesca Peterson sat in her dining room, she looked to a man opposite her, who was no older than twenty years of age, his eyes held a spark of amusement before it blinked away when she turned her furious stormy grey eyes onto him. He smiled thinly, knowing that there was nothing he could do to cheer her up, her son was coming here, back home, back where he was supposed to be. 

"Well, you can't exactly blame him. He's a Peterson first, what do they do? They survive, you survived, so did he. You survived abuse, but you survived it a different way than he did. Now? You want him back, you want him home. You were willing to let him rot in prison, while you negotiated to send him to Italy with his grandparents, that's something only you and I know."

Francesca looked at the man who she had informed of her various plans to bring her son back home, where he belonged. She leaned forward, drinking her coffee, while she watched the young adult opposite, the adult who was her most trusted ally and closest blood, in a way that no one would have ever imagined. 

"Well Joseph, there is something I am doing to bring him back here. You are, after all, the Boss, what do you want? For me to stop? I won't, there are plenty of other famillies out there that will give me what I want! My son is going to remain here as soon as that plane lands, I don't care if I have to go through Adons or Ilaria, they blind him with false ideas of the family when he is truly wanted here; when he is needed here!"

Joseph stood up, flipping the table on its front, not once caring for the glasses that shattered on the floor, or the fact that people next door would be curious as to what was going on, he remained his eyes on her, blazing with his the fury of a storm itself, his grey eyes zeroed in on her, the eyes that were the same shade of hers, the same shade of Charlie's.

"Heh, am I not good enough!? Am I not the chosen one!? Am I just the bastard born of an affair!? Is that all am to you? Cause if so, then Adonis and Ilaria's merry band of Airy fucks will perish as soon as their feet touch the ground. Your son will die by my hand because I will not be used by you. I sent the letter because I want to meet him, after all, he is my brother."

Francesca looked at Joseph with a smirk, like she had seen this coming, she glided over to him with soft footsteps and the look of an adoring mother, before she caressed his cheek softly with her eyes softening to the point that tears glistened as she batted her eyes. She bowed her head as she spoke softly. 

"Yes you are good enough, but those people, they won't recognize your claim unless you have your Half-Brother, you need him and he needs you. A dynasty, what your Father would have wanted for the both of you. He would have wanted you to continue and thrive, building a legacy with your brother by your side, not on the other side."

She spoke with a sweet voice that was meant to pacify the easily angered Joe, he was not like her Charlie, her oldest son, he was much more hands-on, where Charlie took the tactical and financial route. It was Ying and Yang, but Francesca knew, if she could bring them together, she would have everything sorted, business would be once again flourishing for the Pavanno Empire, all they needed was to untether Charlie from the docks that were Adonis, Ilaria, and Midas.

"Fine, we'll do it, your way. Only once he finds out who I am, I have no need of him because by then, I will have the control I need. He will merely be an associate, is that understood?"

Francesca nodded, albeit mutely, knowing that Joseph was simply jealous of her first-born, yet she hoped with her son soon arriving, things could change and bridges built between the two brothers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mother's Love
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL