Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:32:27
Page:  1 
A glorious revolution Started by: KarlMarx on Nov 27, '18 20:34

Brothers and sisters, it is the time for the Proletarian masses to rise up against the Bourgeoisie! We must start a glorious revolution that outshines the October Revolution! We shall install a communist government and bring happiness to the people! Join me in this glorious revolution!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Communists are best observed when thrown out of helicopters at one thousand feet above ground. No parachute of course. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Capitalists are best observed on the dinner table with an apple in their mouth, being the pigs they truly are.

I suppose that why every communist nation has ended in genocide and capitalism rewards people who want to innovate. But then again what else can expect from a dirtbag anti Semitic like yourself.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Communists would have to resort to eating people I suppose....

Report Post Tip
Screw that both of you will bow down to me as I seize power and become the dictator for life.
Report Post Tip

Animal Farm?

Report Post Tip

On a way I can stand up for the old communism-sake, all to many people today suffer because way to little humans take more and more of the cake and this is never good at all so soon we can have a revolution, not impossinle at all.

Report Post Tip

Says you. I take all the cake and don't share. I never liked sharing.

Report Post Tip

Doing so just make the world even more un-equal, never to good the richer gets even richer and the poorer gets even more poorer, its all about balance, just as in nature, common sence if you can think straight!

Report Post Tip

Now I think that Viktor from League is a communist.

Thanks for that.

Report Post Tip

Communists are not that bad, thinks many americans seeing hjosts when hearing the worl, theyre human too with a left.considering that all people are equal.

Report Post Tip

Dont think its long away before the big mass of poor people do something about those 1% who own the most on this planet, then I wont dare to be rich I can tell...

No country has ever reached true communism

Bow down to me. I am the capitalist dictator. No one will overthrow me.

Report Post Tip

Will do, before year 2055 its gone for sure

Then Im dead so dont know if Im right though

Report Post Tip

Why would you want to overthrow the rich when you can just become rich? Join the 1%

Report Post Tip

for each accordion to his abilities to each accordion to his needs

Report Post Tip

Why would you want to overthrow the rich when you can just become rich? Join the 1%

Reply by: Tommy-Capello at Mar 27, '19 00:01

Geez, why didn't I think of that? You should have said something 30 years ago. I could be retired and living on my own private island by now.

Report Post Tip

Geez, why didn't I think of that? You should have said something 30 years ago. I could be retired and living on my own private island by now.

That's on you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A glorious revolution
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL