Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ladies! This world of ours is in your........ Started by: Zebedee on Jan 26, '08 05:09
WHAT?

IT CANNOT BE TRUE!

Phoenix, you are a Queen amongst your gender. Sacrificing your mammories for the good of the community. It makes my.....well not heart, but something swell.

Now, if you'll just follow me.........
Report Post Tip
He's got candy Pheonix.

Follow the scary old man to play with his "toys".
Report Post Tip
"Indeed, guns and bloodshed and war are not something that any human being would want a woman to suffer, being their model of nurture as Zebedee described, the mammaries that provide comfort and warm and life, as opposed to destruction."

Cathy, you have inspired me. I shall invent BoobGuns. They will lull your enemies into a false sense of security or horniness, then kill 'em dead. Patent pending.

And if the best job you can come up with for me is "Inspector of Moobies," you're gonna have to reach a bit deeper into the wallet to keep me gainfully employed. I'm a SpiderPig, I have some dignity. Not much, but some.
Report Post Tip
Ok Ok,

I'll throw in a pig's trough with slop.

My god, the Unions these days!
Report Post Tip
I'm willing to help any man or woman who comes to me, but hands that drift near the chest get cut off, or at least smashed with a hammer.

"Men knowingly kill and find enjoyment in doing so. Where as women support the men in what they do. They build up their ego's daily, feed and take care of the future terrors of tommorow. By doing these things they indirectly fund and support the male's habbitual destruction. Women are "Indriectly" as destructive as men."

humm, If I read into this right, your saying women should abuse men, rub their faces in dirt and tell them they can't do any thing right... sounds like fun! ^.^
Report Post Tip
So no hands huh?

Not a problem. Follow me.

*adjusts the pink speedo's*
Report Post Tip
Phoenix looks at his pink speedos, and tries to cover a laugh. Taking his arm, she smiles. I'm always glad to help out when I can. Show me the way doll.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ladies! This world of ours is in your........
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL