Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:05:57
Page:  1 
Ferocity Started by: Ferocity on Nov 29, '18 05:46

Part 3. Ferocity

The police showed up to the house after what seemed like hours. Fiona sat there relieved, but in shock of what she was capable of. She was not shocked that she had just killed someone, which was a more normal reaction, but she felt this way because she didn't know she had this kind of power in her. She never stood up for herself, even though she so desperately wanted to be like the warriors in her pa's stories. She suddenly became one and she was shocked that she could be just like them.

The police cuffed her and began to drive towards the station. Fiona stared out the window as they drove. She had never seen this side of town before. Everything she was seeing, feeling, and doing now was all new to her. When they parked the police seemed a bit uneasy about getting her out of the car. She was so calm, but what bothered them more is that she seemed excited over all this.

Upon sitting her down in the room, they asked her a few questions. The more they asked the more they began to realize why Fiona was acting the way she was. The men started to feel sorry for her, but knew she still had to go away for what she did. She could try to argue it was self defense, but too much evidence pinned her down and locked her away for 25 years. The only reason she didn't receive a worse sentence was because they felt her mental state wasn't quite there. Yet, she was not far gone enough to move her to a psychiatric hospital.

Fiona had no idea what she was getting into. The women here were far different from those she had ever met. They eyed her up and down as if they were measuring her. She chose to lay on her new bed, but the peace she felt didn't last long.

"What you in for?"

A voice traveled down from above her as the face soon followed suit. An older woman, probably around her 40's looked down to stare at the girl. She gritted her teeth and then raised her eyebrows as if once again questioning Fiona.

"Your answer may make or break how you spend your time here, that also means no answer at all."

Fiona stared at the woman. She had no reason to lie, maybe this woman could be her first friend, but she could also be her first enemy. She decided to weigh the odds.

"I killed mi step-father."

The woman smiled and jumped down from her bunk. She then sat down next to Fiona and held out her hand. Fiona looked at her then back at her hand before shaking it. The woman nodded and kept the smile on her face.

"You may be little, but ye be fierce. Could use more of that around here."

The woman chuckled as she saw Fiona's confused expression.

"What? You think the women in here are fighters? Spare me! Ha! Most of the women in here are from making booze illegally...You on the other hand are what I've been needing. Well, maybe not me per say... You'll find out here in a few days, darlin'."

The woman nodded to her again and stood up. She held her hand out again, but this time to help Fiona up. She walked over to their door and heard the guards yelling that it was time to eat. The doors opened and the women walked their way down to the cafeteria. They went down the line and food was put on their plate, but Fiona watched as they barely paid attention to what they kept throwing down. Thinking quick, she sneaked a few extra rolls and an extra piece of fruit. They walked over to a table and sat down. The guards were busy talking to each other and hardly cared about the women eating.

"They only care about us if we get out of line or if they think one of us are pretty. Don't worry doll, I'll keep em' off of you."

She winked and then eyed the extra rolls Fiona had.

"You don't fear much anymore do you? Stealing food like that could have harsh consequences in here, but who am I kidding? Smooth work girl. I'm starting to like you more and more. Oh, by the way, the name is Mal."

Fiona nodded, but was far busier scarfing down all the food. She had never had such a meal! Prison was starting to seem better than where she had been stuck at all this time. She handed Mal one of the extra rolls she scooped up. Mal nodded again. Fiona looked at her and wondered why was this woman here.

"You know why I'm in, Mal. What about you?"

Mal took a bite out of the roll that Fiona gave her and tilted her head to the side. She continued to eat the roll, savoring it, before she responded. Fiona was getting the feeling that she didn't want to say.

"I work for a family business. You could say we don't work by the rules the government gave all y'all. Needless to say, it winds me up in here pretty often."

Fiona looked at Mal. Everything she had been saying to her was only confusing her more. She would find out in a few days? Find out what? She seemed like she was sizing Fiona up, but for what? Then she works for a family business? They don't follow the laws? The pieces suddenly added up.

"You're apart of the mafia..."

Mal's face held a more stern look. She grabbed Fiona by the collar of her shirt and went to whisper into her ear until she realized that Fiona was holding a butter knife to her throat. Mal smiled and let go. The guards were staring at them, but when they sat back down and continued to eat they lost interest.

"Quick you are, girl. In your smarts and with your hands. Seems you've had dealings with em' before?"

Fiona nodded and explained what her step-father did. To Mal's surprise she found out that Fiona idolized these men. She saw them as someone she wanted to be. Mal listened and decided to weigh her odds too.

"My full name is Mallory, I am the wife to one of the Don's in the area. Mal, is my nickname. I don't find Mallory to be too fitting for a woman in this line of work. Speaking of which, if you want to come along with me you'll be needing one yourself. Fiona is as pretty as a flower, like your looks, but you need a name to match your new self."

Mal sat there for a moment and leaned back in her chair. She pursed her lips and thought it over.

"Ferocity."

Mal began to share more information with Ferocity, but she constantly made it known that if she did something stupid Mal wouldn't hesitate to kill the girl. The more Ferocity learned, the more she knew this is where she belonged. A warrior in a new family, the right family.

As the alarms sounded, the two were no where to be found. Mal was right, Ferocity did find out a few days later. She found out that her pa's stories could come true.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ferocity
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL