Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Big Z's Pizza and Pie Started by: Zeitgeist on Nov 29, '18 07:40

Flakester new to the area was just cruising around with the top down in his BMW,pulls up for a bite to eat at Big Z's Pizza and Pie.he pulls over to the curb gets out and walks in . A worker there came up to him and said can I help you sir' Flakester asks about getting a pizza and drink to go he was stopping in at his brothers house.. shes takes his order and said it be about 15 min...and he smiles back at her and has a seat.Waiting a bit Flakester stood up and looked outside at his car,lol his love and all around and said this is a great place and just then his number was called and order was complete.he strolls up to pay her and he does and thanked her.  they both smile at each other as Flakester leaves.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Furious_Wolf were starving and needed something gordious to get in his stomache so he visits th Big Z's Pizza and Pie for a good meal.

He finds himself a good seat near the window so he could check out and had his back against a wal, he felt best secured when having such a spot when eating. He orders the rock'n rolla and a cold beer to it. He sits there and looks around if any familiar faces were in here but couldnt see any so he looks out and follows a couple walking on the other side of the street, they looked so in love when walking and he smiled towards them and got a good thought when he first were in love, a pretty neat feeling were that indeed.

The food came and t both looked greatly and smelled perfectly, he took a bite and enjoyed it fully. He ate in low way and really enjoyed this gordious italian food, after finishing it of he took up some money and put the payment under the empty glas, he also put in 3 extra dollars since he were so pleased for the good food and service.

Report Post Tip

Aleks arrived to town and was hungry as wolf. He ordered himself a Mozarella pizza and a coke.

He got his order, ate, paid and left the building.

Report Post Tip

It was time for some good food, good?, it was food anyway Pizza but not the most good for your vody but since he was on his feets often he runned off it fast.

He orders a rock' n rolla and a beer to drink. He sits there in thoughts what to di bect after eating, he got to the point to do some digging and perhaps some drug-dealing since the prices here in Detroit often are great.

He gets his pizza and starts off eating it and enjoy the perfectly made pizza.

Report Post Tip

It has been a while since she been to Detroit for a visit. She was in town with Gideon and her new assistant Sole. It was a comfortable but ideal fit  The weather was mild and cloudy like her mood. A lot was weighing heavy on her mind as the trio goes into Big Z's Pizza and Pie for a bite to eat. Gideon goes an order for the group while Sole and Ex, settle into a private booth. Sliding into the booth Sole watches her friend and boss with concern. Ex was looking pretty drained and lifeless than normal. Ex slides into the booth across from Sole in a daze. Sole clears her voice and waves her hand in front of Ex.

"Helllo...earth calling Ex....are you alright girl? Who do I need to go handle for you?" Soles laughs trying to cheer things up

Exquisite pretty brown eyes briefly focus on Sole before looking out the window.

"I am fine...."

Sole shakes her head. "Save that bullshit for someone who doesn't know any better "

Exquisite softly whisper. "You know me I will bounce back, I always do, I am just at a brick wall"

"Well let's tear it down and push on then"

"I knew you say that"

"Of course, that is what I do, I will protect you no matter what, that is my job. So stop worrying your pretty face and let us take up the blunt of the surveillance work. That will take a load off of you and we will notify you on the stuff of importance.  Because half of the shit is not worthy of your attention."

"I know but part of my duties...."

"Well as of my right now, relax, we got you"

Ex nods ok, she not in the mood to protest as Gideon appears with a large pitcher of coke and three glasses of ice, Sole starts to pour everyone a glass while Gideon goes and fetches Jamaican and Regina with plates, sitting the hot pizza on the table, he takes a seat next to Sole and the three starts to eat. The more Ex eats the better she starts to look and feel better.

Report Post Tip

While walking through the streets and gazing and your belly tells you to grab some lunch,he came upon a flashy place  Big Z's Pizza and Pie.SneakyWiskers walks in and has a seat and soon a waitress came over to him he order's a small pep n-cheese pizza and a coke to drink. you can get pizza by the slice here is cool his food is delivered back to SneakyWiskers.and then he starts to eat turning his phone off so he don't get bothered..  eating it all he leaves the cash on the table and struts out with a good smile.

Report Post Tip

A pizza wouldnt be wrong now, he saw that the Big Z's Pizza and pie were open so he walks over the street to the side were it was, suddenly a car sweaps through in great speed and a police-car after it, damn so fast they drove, hope not any got injured soon there when they drove down the streets in that speed.

He sits down and looks at the menu and decides to take a Rock n' Rolla and a bottle of coca cola to it, the waitress thansk for the order and says it will take about ten minutes to get ready, she comes with the bottle first and says she soon comes with the pizza, he pour up some cola and takes sip, looks around to see what people in here now, no on ehe knew really. Here comes the warm and juicy pizza finally, he thanks for it and starts eating it slowly, gordious as always.

Report Post Tip

Jake stopped in for some old fashioned Detroit Pie and considering that he had only eaten recently in Seattle, he knew that this was going to be one of the few times that he could have eaten a good meal. He decided to order a Meat Feast Pie along with a drink of Cola, hoping that he would be able to enjoy the little time that he had to himself. 

"Thanks, have a good day!"

He smiled to the cashier who had given him the Pie along with his Cola, he tipped the man and would make sure to leave a dazzling reputation for the Fast Food Resturant. It was already doing well in his book, he did notice that a few of the customers looked at him differently. It was like he had changed since the last time he was in Detroit. 

Jake nodded, heading out of the Pizza Place before he started to munch on his pizza, knowing that he had a lot of things in the amount of time he had left.

Report Post Tip

Nexus used to frequently order a delivery from this place, but on this occasion he was out and about in town and was really craving Big Z's Margherita Pizza. He found himself a little peckish, and nothing satisfies his hunger like a slice of pizza does. 

Nonetheless, he popped in a hurried manner as he was kinda in a rush, he had to go pick up a friend from the railway station, so needed to make this pit stop quick. 

"Hi there, can I have 2 Margherita Pizza's to go, please" 

He had ordered an extra pizza for his friend that was coming into town. 

He grabbed a nearby newspaper, catching up on the cities news as he awaited for his pizza to arrive. 

Report Post Tip

Tony was very hungry so he decided to go and have a pizza. He drove to Z’s pizza place and parked his car. He entered the place and stood to check the menu. When he was ready to make an order he sat down and ordered himself Hawaian pizza with bottle of coke. 

He enjoyed his meal and when he finished he paid for the pizza, left some good tip and drove back home to take a nap.

Report Post Tip

Upon arriving at his office, Tom realized he had an open house to attend. He learned early on in his career that nothing went better with showing houses than a pizza. He quickly called Big Z's Pizza and Pie to place an order for delivery. 

"This is Tom Silverstein calling to place an order for delivery, please. I'll have two Margarita's and a Vegetarian. You can send those to 6137 18th Ave., 12th St. I'll pay cash. Please have change for a fifty dollar bill"

In a rush, Tom got off the phone and rushed out of the office lighting a smoke. Being late for a showing like this was not something Tom planned on doing. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Big Z's Pizza and Pie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL