Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:58:35
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Becoming The Outlaw Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Dec 02, '18 05:12

'I've spoke with you all about the Family Life, about brotherhood, family, respect, honor, bond, and friendship. I have spoken so much that these passages have possibly become one with you in some way, well this is one of the true passages, becoming the Outlaw. Or better yet, becoming the guy they look to for Leadership' - Charlie Pavanno

It's easy to love and hate, it's easy to shun them for leaving you to deal with the fallout, it's to become the guy that they look to for Leadership. You sit in the chair, you look out to all those guys that want your vote, that want your say in the matter. I've seen Bosses, Advisors, and Seconds. I've seen them become monsters because of the power they wield, they believe they are God himself, in a way, they are. They decide who lives or dies, they decide whether the box you open is a Gift of friendship or the box you rest in. 

It's easy to say that you can handle the pressure, that you can handle being King. In a way, no one is ever able to handle the pressure, they just deal with it, step by step, bullet by bullet, body by body. It all piles up, you begin to see that being King might be for you or might just be your doom. I find myself in this position, I find myself becoming King and resting in the seat that my predecessor sat. I find myself with a Hand of Justice that will follow me into hell itself. 

It's easy to say that you got this, it's easy to believe that you are one step ahead of the people that will be coming for your head. It's easy to become the guy that is next in Line, it's just easy. Only, those under you they believe that the journey is easy, the journey of becoming King is easy. It's maintaining the course on that journey, you have two roads ahead of you, the one that you got here and the one that has made you survive this long. 

Or, the road less traveled, the road that Tyrants, Monsters, and Beasts have taken. You become the King that they need or you become the King they fear. You are making the choice for your guys, for all those that want to ride with you into the sunset. Either you become a Hero or Tyrant, because either way, you have to make sure that they survive, you make sure that they live because that is the goal that a leader should be taking. Your guy's lives matter more than yours, you've reached that plaque, they have yet to reach theirs. 

Becoming the King, Outlaw, is just step one. Maintaining that status is step two and on those steps, is where we sometimes give up...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Becoming The Outlaw
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL