Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:39
Page:  1 
Local Baliffis Started by: Howard on Jan 26, '08 14:08
Howard exits the building that he purchased a few weeks ago,which has just been refurbished.The last touches were going on,including a sign that reads Your Local Baliffis you wonder to yourself what it means when you notice something that reads We will get your money back or deal with the person in matter for a fee

Howard starts shouting people to come over and when he has a small crowd he begins to speak..

Hello,I am Howard owner of O'Rian Inc. A company which owns many a business all over this fine country and today we are adding one more business to our list. I introduce to you your Local Baliffis. If you have loaned money to someone and they wont pay it back then we will sort it for you one way or another.

We are officially open.

Prices depend on situation and who the person is.
Report Post Tip
How about some details, eh? I lent that good-for-nothing schmuck PrinceOfCheese 4.5 mil to go toward building costs for that fancy headquarters of his, and how much have I got back? Not a damned penny! That was my inheritance from my folks, it hurts to lose all that.

Well, I am not happy about it, obviously. Alas, I appear to have misplaced the original bank transfer notice, but I am sure I have a forger friend who could run one up for me if I asked him - he is good like that.

So I'll tell you what, you get anything out of that tight-fisted old miser, and I'll cut you in for 25%.

Alternatively, I am assuming you kill him if he fails to come through, right? That will be okay too.
Report Post Tip
(OOC: This is not a business thread!)
Report Post Tip
OOC-Looks like he is trying to RP it,with you. He's asking you questions about the details and such. Thats why he made it such a huge amount of money.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Local Baliffis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL