Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:50
Page:  1 
Marley's Cafe Started by: Joe-Andolini on Nov 16, '10 20:58

Last month...

Joe was having lunch with Loyal in Taste of Asia.

They talked about business, until they met in a point where they're planning on making a new business together.

Today you're walking on the street of Detroit, you look at an alley between two high buildings on your right,

there's a banner written:

Marley's Cafe

You walk to the alley and you see it's open so you get inside.

You can see some delicious cakes through the glassed display, some of them got (Marley's) written after it's name,

so you ask the waiter what does it mean.

Then a man walks near you and whispers "Bob Marley loved it as everybody does" and he smiles.

Now you're sure what's inside those cakes, and you can't help it.

While you're sitting, waiting for your order, two men in black suit comes over.

Hello Sir, how's it going? I'm Joe by the way, and this is my partner Loyal, welcome to our Cafe and please enjoy your time.

Report Post Tip

Loyal walks im to the cafe hey joe my old freind hows life going other then stoned? can i get one of them hash cakes and one of joe please.. loyal and joe sits down and haves a little chat on how to inprove this cafe,,, Loyal says hey jow why not bring in some blunts and bags of weed to sell?

Report Post Tip

Good idea bro, but now let's enjoy this cake... here I got some magic powder for the cake...

Joe pours some cocaine on the cake, in the VIP room.

Now how about that bro? taste better?

Report Post Tip

Anoxia walks in, telling his bodyguards to wait outside. He walks up to Joe and Loyal, shaking their hands.

Very fine shop you have got here, now tell me what can you do for a friend?

Anoxia smiles and winks at Loyal

Report Post Tip

Hey buddy! come get a seat, you know I would never disappoint my buddy, just wait here, I'll be back soon.

Joe leaves the room and tell the chef to make three special cakes with very special engridients, then Joe goes back to the VIP room with a small cake on a plate.

Now try this while we're waiting for the big one, it takes a while but I swear it's worth the wait.

Fourty five minutes later a waiter comes to the VIP room bringing three cakes.

Meet "Seven Heaven!!!" prepare yourself to get really wasted this time buddy! guess what's inside by looking at the name.

Report Post Tip

Moydadir walks into the Cafe, wiping his nose, which is bleeding, he had to lower his head to get under the shortened door, the fellow is rather towering over most people in the room, Moydadir has a blunt smile on his face, with the bloody, reddened nose is a few lipstick marks on his face. He slumps down into a seat.

Report Post Tip

Joe's half conscious, he peeks outside and see someone from his family.

Joe whispers to that tall freaky man, Hey brother come here...

Once again that man lowers his head to get to the VIP room.

Report Post Tip

Moydadir raises a brow as he lowers his head into the VIP room, "..Yes..?" He has a thick eastern european accent.

Report Post Tip

Come brother Joe grabs a seat for Moydadir.

Family should get my special treat, try some of these bro, I'll get one more plate for you Joe said.

Report Post Tip

Moydadir nods, taking a seat, putting his hat on the coathanger, he occasionally glances to the hat once or twice.

Report Post Tip

Regarding all the unforgiven things that Loyal has done to cause his disgraceful death, Joe has closed this business and he will do another business without involving any ignorant people like Loyal.

Report Post Tip

Its the semi sweet chocolate.

Nuked said, exhausted to a bit burly man that stood in front of her behind the counter. They had been arguing about what kind of chocolate to put in brownies for the past five minutes while she waited for her tea to be ready.

"It's the milk chocolate, to give it that sweet flavor."

She shook her head.

But if a brownie is too sweet it's not enjoyable. That's where the semi sweet chocolate comes in.

The man pushed a steaming cup of tea towards her. The tea bag had floated to the surface, but Nuked picked up a spoon and plunged the herbs to the bottom of the cup. She picked up the cup and bought it close to her nose. The aroma of the chamomile soothed her thoughts.

All I'm saying is, I bet you'll quadruple your profits in your backed goods if you use appropriate chocolate types.

Just then Nuked heard the door in the front open. A little bell at the top of it announced a new customer had just walked into the cafe. As she turned to see if it was the man she was suppose to meet, she was delighted to see that it was.

Shedao!

She exclaimed and waved him over to her.

Report Post Tip

As Shedao walks down the streets of Detroit, he reflect on the weather. It wasn't warmer enough to completely leave the coat behind this early in the year, so he took solace in the fact that he wouldn't be too uncomfortable while covering his holster. He glanced at shop signs, looking for the one he was told she'd be in. There! Upon entering the cafe Shedao is immediately surrounded by the aromas of chocolate, spices, and other herbal scents. He is lost in memories brought on by the fragrances when he hears his name called.

Nuked! How are you?

He approaches his old friend and gives her a quick hug in greeting.

Is that tea I smell? Do we have time for a cuppa?

Report Post Tip

Yes!

She replied to him excitedly. They had much to talk about.

While you order I'll take a seat in the little nook near the window.

Nuked picked up her cup of tea once again and started to carry it towards the table to spoke of, but she turned around and looked at the barista and then at Shedao.

Don't even get him started on what sort of chocolate he uses.

Report Post Tip

Kriminal walks in during late hours, hungry for a snack.

Any good midnight snacks?  I am starving I just want to eat and hit the sack!  It's been a long day.

Report Post Tip

<em>It had been a long day. Lady G was hungry for some food.Looking around,she found the one name "Marley's Cafe" to suit her liking. G entered and took a seat by the window through which she could watch the busy streets of Detroit outside. She was hungry,anxious and busy.She looked around for someone to come and take her order.She nervosly started to tap her toes.</em>

Report Post Tip

Mr Cammora was board one day so decided to go for a walk when he came accross a cafe, he was feeling abit peckish.

Good afternoon sir how are you? Cammora smiles. Do you have a menu?

Report Post Tip

A couple days without real food after mourning over his father, Kriminal runs into Marley's Cafe as he stops in Detroit for a couple days for business.

Excuse me sir, table for 1 please.  What are your most popular dishes?

Report Post Tip

Slim_Tony walks in and takes a moment to look around. The place is well kept and well lit. Slim nods his head and walks over to the bar and orders a drink, "Bartender may I have coke"

His stomach grumbles and Slim thinks to himself: Man I'm hunger. "bar keep give me freach fries too." Slim_Tony thinks about what just happened: I wonder who it was? As he waits for his order.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Marley's Cafe
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL