Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:00:22
Page:  1 
A Lullaby for those heroes Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Dec 03, '18 17:31

"It's easy to forget, it's easy to say that they didn't matter, it's easy to forget the heroes they were. Only I can't, they were something to me, they were family."

Charlie sighed, nursing a glass of scotch as he sat at the head of the table, beside him, sitting in the seat of an advisor at the opposite end of the table was Del Rossi. They were both having different thoughts, Del Rossi, being the former driver of Adonis, one of his closest friends. Now, he sat at the table where only members of the Tops were to sit. At this moment, to Charlie, Del Rossi was more than a member, he was blood, he was a brother.

"I'm not saying to forget, or even bury them as if they never existed. I am saying, give them a send them off that they deserve. Give them the goodbye that they would have given you."

Charlie chuckled bitterly, his eyes watering as he looked at the Del Rossi for the first time during this little meeting. He choked back a sob, he looked down at the scotch, before standing up with a growl and throwing the glass at the wall, causing most of the workers to freeze outside, stopping their work and wondering what was going on inside the room. 

"Oh, I noticed the fucking goodbye they left me, Rossi! Nikita, Itachi, Viscorio, Apollonia, Integra, Alucard, Mckinley, and Eric. They left them something as well, they left them a fucking guy who needed them here! Who needed them to help him lead these guys, I and Nikita, we cannot do it alone. Don't you see? This goodbye, how can I say goodbye? How can any of us say goodbye?"

It was clear that he was worked up, the past four days had collided with him like a train. He was not in the best of mindsets, yet Rossi looked at him still with the same blank face as usual. It was clearly something that he intended Charlie to get over, so he could move on and explain the reasoning for stating that he should say goodbye. 

"How!? Joe, I'll miss you and all the times that we got shitfaced!? How the fuck does that go down with people who knew Joe Adonis, laughable? Joyful? No, it means that he's gone and ain't coming back. He's Joe fucking Adonis, I am not going to bring down his reputation with a goodbye like that. He deserves the best and me acting like its a funeral, well, it's not the best, alright? End of discussion"

Charlie released deep breaths, not wanting to discuss anymore, but it seemed that Rossi wanted to continue as the tell-tale signs of the chair scratching the flooring was heard, something that annoyed Charlie, but at this point? He was beyond that and just looking for some kind of escape, he just needed the old driver to walk away. 

"You seem to forget, there is another person you're not mentioning there Charles. Why not mention her, huh? Why not mention the woman that was like a mother to you? More so than your own mother."

Charlie narrowed his eyes, looking at Rossi with his eyes holding more fury than one would think him capable of. It was clear the subjects of Joe and Ilaria were hitters for him, here showing it, well it seemed like the newest Don of South Philly had his work cut out for him. He would either admit that he wanted to say goodbye or, he would bury them.

"Don't go there brother, not today, and not now. I understand the need to get this inside my head, but not now. Ilaria Santoro is a subject left untouched, is that understood?"

Charlie sighed, before nodding, knowing what he was going to do. He took his leather jacket, putting it on and sighing as he felt the pressure placed on him again. Making sure that he was packing his famous, M1911 Pistol. He walked to the door, before he turned his head, hearing a cough from Rossi that made him stop. 

"And where are you going?"

Charlie looked at Rossi with a smirk before looking off to the side, where he noticed the motto of their crew: Ring-A-Ding!

"To see Isabella-Luciano, I'll need her take on this and perhaps, I may just say goodbye after all.."

With this, Charlie walked out, leaving Del Rossi in the silence, wondering if he sent the young Don on the right path.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Lullaby for those heroes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL