Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:12:17
Page:  1 
Who is the MOST Handsome? Started by: HandsomeRob on Dec 03, '18 18:48

The winter had really taken off in the Big Apple. Mostly everyone in the local streets were shopping from store to store buying gifts for their families for the holidays. As HandsomeRob continued to make his collections, he wasn't getting his fix. He was bored and tiresome of the same reputation for the last couple of weeks. So he began to think of a contest to run. A competition based on who had the superior genetics; who was the most handsome. HandsomeRob worked endlessly on his daily hustle to keep his physique in pristine condition. That along with his hair, he wanted to know truthfully how his lady counterparts felt about him. He already knew he had a few fans...

He stepped forwarded between the masses to make his announcement.

"Gentlemen of New York, may I have your attention. I'd like to know if anyone else would like to partake in a contest based on rugged good looks, handsomeness even. I know that I'm godly like in that area, but I want to publicly know who the women of this world find the most HANDSOME. So friends and colleagues, if you'd like to enter this one all and be all contest for who is the most handsome in New York, be sure to sign up."

HandsomeRob takes out a flier, a hammer and a nail and hangs the sign up sheet for this contest on the nearest street pole. 

So you think you're handsome huh?

Hello everyone. The city of New York will be hosting a beauty contest for us men. If you think you can hang with the big boys in the attractiveness category, please sign up below. Once we get a few contestants, we will strut our stuff so the women can judge who the most handsome is in the Big Apple.

Every male is going to be judge on facial features, hair, physique, dress, and overall glamor. 

As HandsomeRob finished posting his flier, he noticed a few eager thugs looking it over. He knew if any had entered he'd beat them out with a swift wink to the ladies...

Report Post Tips: 32 / Total: $980,000 Tip

Having read the judging topics on the sheets spread across the area, Kid sighed in disappointment. Realising one is too ugly to compete and have a chance at their ego being stroked is like a stab to the self-confidence. That being painfully enough by itself, getting stabbed in the hope for society perhaps makes even more damage.

"What has the world come to that we judge one and another on facial features only?" Kid questioned himself, while scanning the rest of the paper. "Since when was true handsomeness measured by such static characteristics?" Against his better judgement, he wrote 'Kid' on the paper, before cross-stepping, twisting around and sliding to the right to end up right in front of the girl, who radiated like a summer sun in a cold winter-night in her bright blue dress. The sudden surprise they both found themselves in let to an awkward smile at first. His invitation for a dance at 77th at the end of the street was answered by a cheerful and eager nod. Making their way through the streets, the pair was twirling around each other, oblivious to the street-lamps lighting up out of nothing in response to the joy and delight the two of them spread into the night.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If you were to include gentlemen from Philadelphia, this contest would be over.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $190,000 Tip

OneTwo carefully reads the flier and laughs

Okay Rob i'm in, sign me up and lets me done with this.

Report Post Tip

I think me and my chin might be interested

"This is going to be a hard one, honestly!" 

Cassandra saw herself as an omniscient observer in the situation. From Rob's flier alone, her mind was already buzzing with names of different men. But there were particular guys she had in mind that stood out to her. She glanced at the flier for a quick moment before shrugging to herself. At the end of the day, this will not only show he is the most handsome, but also who is the most approachable and personable. And who has the most female friends.

Just as she was going to walk away, she took one quick glance again to see if Roper signed himself up yet. A frown painted her face as she wondered why!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

HandsomeRob was stumbling into the streets after a long night at the Curia. He was really more of a HungoverRob than HandsomeRob. The Jameson just kept coming to his table last night. Cato really knew how to service people. His joint was really on the rise of popularity in the Big Apple. He nearly tripped walking towards the street pole where his sign up sheet was pinned on and he reached into his pocket for a slip of paper. 

He slapped the piece of parchment against the post and hammered his flier underneath his other one.

Amendment Number One

Greetings once again fine people. Due to the unseen invasion in Manhattan, sign ups have been slow. And because of this the contest will be open to all gentlemen across our lovely cities. 

Along with that, animals will be allowed as well with the exception that no one is allowed to pet the animal during the contest. There will be no bias in this contest and petting an animal will certainly lead to that.

Sign ups will continue for the next couple of days due to invasion. Another announcement will be made when sign ups will end.

As he finished pinning up his Amendment, he found his way back towards the bar for some hair of the dog.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Roper walks up to the small gathering of people up ahead of him, congregating around a street pole of all things. He had left his bike a little far back as he needed to run a small job for his club and his own curiosity had gotten the better of him. 

He took off his aviators and gave the flier a good read-over, A beauty contest huh? Hosted by New Yorks very own HandsomeRob. Roper cracked a smile and realised that only very few people had signed up from Manhatten. Roper thought that this contest needed a little bit of his very own 'Rebel' flair.

He took the stub from the flier and sort himself to go and sign himself up with HandsomeRob. On his way out of the crowd, he noticed that 
CassandraVilmont was watching him with interest. He tipped his cream flat cap and gave her a wink on his way past before placing his aviators back on and going to hunt down Rob. 

HandsomeRob stepped forward into the streets, trying to share the next announcement for this great contest. However his group of fans led by Aloisus kept interrupting him. They kept bugging him for a picture with the group of them and he had to give in...

"Alright ladies lets get this over with."

HandsomeRob posed for the picture with the group of the young group of obsessed women. As they strolled off in their own laughter of getting a picture of their idol, he walked towards the street post to hang up something new. 

Amendment Number Two

Once again an announcement must be made. Sign ups are coming in but a deadline must be made. The deadline for entry is:

December 11th at 20:00

~

The current sign ups are:

@Vinne_Gigante and his chin from Brooklyn, New York

JoeyRyan with his super penis from Brooklyn, New York

FinalPig with his swine of handsomeness from Old City District, Philly

Roper with his leather jacket and flat cap from Manhattan, New York

The unofficial sign ups are:

Zeitgeist and Jadus with their mysterious masks (rumored to reveal their faces)

Odin and his hammer

Ronin and his tattooed body

@Jemaine_Clement with his New Zealander accent.

Space-pole and his pole (see what I did there?)

Rubix (no one may rub his stomach)

DustyKid with his dusty top hat

~

If I missed anyone sign up please contact me directly and in the meantime, I will attempt to collect a winning pot for the winner. 

After HandsomeRob hung up his second amendment, he was surrounded by his group of fans again. "How did they get that picture printed so fast?", he thought to himself. This time all they wanted was his signature. 

"Alright I'll sign the photo, just back up for a second... I need room to breathe a little."

As they backed up from him, someone pinched his butt. He turned to looked and figured Aloisus did it. 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $220,000 Tip

vinnie does a little chin wagging with the other contestants who have signed up so far. Little do they know he's picked out the perfect swimsuit and has this thing in the bag.

Rubix had just exited the dog wash when he saw the flyer for MOST Handsome. He had been called handsome before and right now, his hair was soft and handsome. He walked past a coffee house and saw a few teenage girls pressed up against the window looking at him. He gave his most handsome WOOOOOOOOOF. The girls paraded down the street after him as he headed towards the signups with the makings of his own entourage. 

Upon reaching the building a stern faced man checked the rules and did not allow Rubix entry. One of the girls following Rubix pointed out the first amendment and threatened to scream if Rubix couldn't enter the competition. The stern faced man blushed for the pretty ladies and let Rubix through. The sign up form required a signature, luckily Rubix didn't go anywhere without his ink well. He poured some ink on a clipboard and pressed his paw into it then placed the pawprint on the paper, throwing his name officially into the Most Handsome Competition. 

🐾

Michael pulled his jacket tighter as his breath made icy trails behind him. He was glancing down at a flier periodically, wondering if he should even bother signing up at this late stage. His piercing eyes and quiet charm had kept him popular with the ladies for some time, but he was getting older now, with grey flecks creeping into his hairline, and those days were looking further and further away as time passed.

He was nearly there, pausing for a couple more puffs off the cigarette that he'd lit before dropping it underneath his boot. Better late than never, he guessed, and headed inside to get warm and throw his hat into the running. He could see a flock of girls already giggling and picking their favorites, and as he passed he flashed them a slight grin.

Do I even need to turn up to win this? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Yeah, four eyes, you do. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

(You guys are lucky I'm dead IC)

She stepped up cautiously to the soap box that the very handsome HandsomeRob was standing, and cleared her throat. 

"Excuse me, Mr. HandsomeRob. I understand that I may have missed the deadline, but, I just wanted to tell you that DamonSalvatore is the MOST handsome of all. The eyes that take you in, then bid you to do their will, the devilish smile darting about his lips, right before he sips your life blood from you... " She trailed off.. eyes glazed over and stumbled away, as if in a trance. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $149,696 Tip

*Zeitgeist approached the corner where the "Who is the most handsome competition" had been rumoured to be taking place, he was late; like really really late, despite his best efforts business around the 7 cities had kept him busy up to this point and he quite simply hadn't gotten around to it. Zeitgeist looked around taking note of some of the competitors, he was admittedly surprised to see some of the names on the wall next to his own. Zeitgeist was really surprised that Ronin had let JoeyRyan out of the gay sex dungeon where he kept him tied up and honestly with this free time he should be visiting a doctor to treat some of the sexually transmitted diseases he had rather than admiring his own reflection. Zeitgeist's biggest competition he felt would come from Odin with that massive.... hammer of his, or space-pole with his equally impressive "pole. Thankfully this wasn't to be that sort of competition. Zeitgeist walked onto stage doing a few poses, showing off his freshly groomed beard and his traditional African loin-cloth and... "ceremonial javelin" before walking off stage. Zeitgeist smirked noticing a few of the ladies in the front row Aloisus, Captious, Sharkita and even ElenaMichaels seems a bit flushed, his work was clearly done for the day*

Captious arched an eyebrow impressed by both the clarity and comprehensiveness of the selected metrics (so few understand the true importance of GLAMOUR), but also unclear on who was judging this thing and how she was going to make hearing Jemaine_Clement 's accent happen.

"Mirror mirror on the wall is Rob really the most Handsome of them all?"

William looks at the mirror, which clearly doesn't respond to him, then down at his watch. "eh shit. It appears I'm a bit late for this event. Such a shame."

Walks away shaking his head.

HandsomeRob noticed WilliamBryanJennings asking a mirror if HandsomeRob was the most handsome of them all. Watching William's reaction, HandsomeRob assumed it didn't go how he wanted. HandsomeRob had noticed that a few of the participants were casualties to either the recent war or even TylerDurden's pistol. He wanted to pay his respects to the fallen before any decision on the contest was determined.

"Before anything else, ladies and gents I'd like take a moment to pay respect to all those fallen during the opening of the contest."

HandsomeRob bows his head to take a moment of silence for this respected friends. He also lets out three oinks for the great fallen FinalPig and three barks for everyone's friend, Rubix. He also took out a dusty top hat for the fallen DustyKid. HandsomeRob looks up after his moment of silence to see everyone else bowing their heads.

"I'd like to also apologize for my tardiness. Things in the old country of HandsomeTown were really getting in the way of me running this. But from the looks of everyone making an appearance, it looks like we still have a great audience."

HandsomeRob took a moment to catch his breath.

"Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to call the contest..."

A few girls wearing a I <3 HandsomeRob low crop tee and a skirt came out ready to cheer.

"And without further a due... the winner is... HANDSOMEROB!"

The girls who just came out on stage started to dance and cheer.

"Again I'm sorry everyone for my tardiness and the bias in voting but thats how life goes sometimes."

Another pretty lady wearing the same outfit came on stage to give HandsomeRob a bag of 100 credits from the donors of the contest.

"Congratulations to me and good luck to everyone else and their future endeavors!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who is the MOST Handsome?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL