Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:39:34
Page:  1 
Opportunity Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Dec 06, '18 07:57

"In a safe house located in South Philly..."

It was raining outside something wicked, you could hear the raindrops smacking against the windows as the wind outside blew out of control, Luis and his bodyguard, Cici, had just returned from New York with a full load of  to distribute, 25 kilos to be exact. Heroin was the next big thing hitting the streets since prohibition started, but not everyone was eager to take such risk, Luis and his crew didn't hesitate given the opportunity to make a quick 2,000 dollars for every unit he distributed. "Cici, take the product and stash it under the trap floor in the kitchen, having that stuff out in the open makes me nervous, you never know when Georgie Mitchell might grow some big balls and raid this place.." Luis said as he peered out the blinds looking to see if he had been followed "Boss, I took 2 rights, 5 lefts, and the U-turn on the bridge before heading her, no way anyone followed us" Cici said arrogantly as he lifted the trap door in the kitchen and placed the product down below "Yea but you can never be TOO careful Cici, just when you get comfortable..." a loud pound at the door comes just at that moment scaring the shit out of Luis who immediately grabs his pistol off the table aiming it at the door "Who the fuck is it?!?!" a low mumbled voice replies through the loud sounds of booming thunder and rain "Open up the fucking door its Joe!"....Cici opened the door as Luis put the gun down letting out a huge sigh of relief.."Don't be knocking on my fucking door like your the fucking police or something man, next time Im shooting the door up and asking your dead body questions later... whatstha matter whitchyu.... pick up a phone and call me next time before you come over and pickup the stuff kapeesh?" he sad steadily... "Shit my bad boss, I tried but with this weather I could not get through to the landline, and the junkies have been lined up on my corner since you guys left" Joe replied carefully, trying not to piss his boss off further. Luis smirked as he lit up his cigarette, now sitting at his desk, "Yea, I bet they have, whole city has been going crazy over it. Take the two kilos over there on the table" he pointed as he took another drag off his cigarette.. Joe set the duffel bag full of cash on Luis' desk and proceeded to grab the bag full of heroin and make his leave "Thanks boss, see you in a few days" he said as he tipped his hat in respect. Cici grabbed the bag of cash off the table and turned to Luis and asked "Do you want me to count this boss? Or should I stick it in the safe for you".. Luis taking one last final drag off his cigarette replied "Leave it in the bag, I need to kick up the Don his share..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Opportunity
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL