Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:08:41
Page:  1 
Things Went Wrong Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Dec 06, '18 22:52

"Cruising downtown Manhattan in his brand new Cadillac Fleetwood..."

Luis had just arrived back in town to meet his heroin connection, bussiness was booming back on his block in Philladelphia and New York has the cheapest dope around so Luis was eager to resupply and get out of town.. "Slow down Cici, theres alot of cops out patrolling last thing I need is them pulling us over and confiscating the cash" Luis barked as he patted the duffel bag stuffed with close near to 150k.. "Ahh fuck the pigs boss, I could lose them a blink of an eye, that is what you pay me for boss..." Cici replied arrogantly as a black car slips behind them unnoticed.. "Yea well I dont need that kind of heat on me right now, I pay you to do a job so do it right or you'll be finding yourself a new job" Luis replied as he peered over his shoulder, now noticing what appeared to be a  Model A Ford following closely behind ""Cici do you see that car behind us? Do your fucking job and lose them they are making me feel uneasy".. Cici pushed the pedal to the floor and the car instantly started gaining speed, the engine was roaring loud now as Cici was bobbing in and out of traffic, running stop signs and red lights losing the car within a matter of seconds "See, I told you Im good boss, safehouse is just around the corner I hope Eduardo didnt send another one of his asshole goons to drop the dope this time" Cici smirked as he pulled up and parked on the corner.. Two Caddilacs pulled up on the other side of the street, It was Verla, one of Eduardo's goomba's. "Go make the exchange CiCi I'll wait here in the car, should go smooth like last time.." Luis said uneasy, "Yea, real smooth.. thats cause you dont got to deal with the assholes boss.." Cici exclaimed as he took the duffel bag of cash and exited the vehicle.. Luis watched from the back seat of car, the exchange was going well it even seemed like Cici was at ease.. AS Cici turned and started walking back to the car Luis saw Verla give a signal to one of her bodyguards to open fire.. "CICI GET DOWN" Luis yelled as he opened fire out of his back window, Verla and her bodyguards took cover and returned fire as Cici made his way to the car but was hit several times and collapsed near the car, two more assailants appeared from the right with machine guns and yelled "This is for the Don Eduardo" as they unloaded a barrage of bullets into the back of the vehicle... The gunmen quickly ran off, along with Verla and two of her bodyguards. Cici was slumped up against the side of the car, bullet holes riddeled in his back still gripping the heroin... Luis pushed open the back door, still clinging to life and high on natural adrenaline, he grabbed the duffel bag full of dope from the side of Cici's body and said "Fuck, it wasnt suppose to happen like this man.." now coughing up a little blood, he stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit it up as he walked quickly down the street to a payphone to call someone back in Philly, he was in dire pain and in need of medical attention so he sat down on a bench telling himself he would just stop for one second, he was bleeding pretty bad, as he had been shot multiple times in various locations.. he noticed the bag was slightly unzipped and he could see some kind of paper inside the bag with the drugs so he unzipped the bag and began reading the paper...

I've sat by idle and watched. I've watched you greedy fucks consume cities, and churn out criminals like a goddamn meat grinder. Your drugs, your violence, your whole criminal empire has gone too far.

You may have got a foothold in certain parts of my city however,  but now you want even more? Fuck you, we aren't just rolling over. You will have to take it by force. With the last breath of the last man, we will continue to defend our homelands to keep them pure of your devious kind.

Signed, Eduardo
Manhattan, New York

"Fuck!" Luis exclaimed, "Rest in peace Cici... This means war!" as he coughed up some more blood before falling unconcious, lucky for him residents and witnesses had already alerted the authorities and emergency services.. he was taken to a local hospital where he was treated, but because the police had nothing to stick on him, somehow the bag of 25 kilos of heroin "went missing" and along with it a life sentence in the big house, so he was free to walk and take revenge.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Things Went Wrong
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL