Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The disco of angels Started by: Sabrina on Dec 09, '18 17:47

She continues to look at KenoN who is slowly but surely opening up to dancing. This is of course to her pleasure. He doe mention that he does not know much about dancing. She just sighs before then replying ''Trust me. Most people actually feel like you, but it is better to be stupid and have fun with everyone, rather than being alone because you think too much about possible consequences, such as people thinking badly about you, right?'' the godmother asks him now before being slightly surprised.

He suggested that she should come dance with him. She continues to drink her bottle, slightly more than before to get warmed up before laughing a bit. Clearly being very slightly drunk as she laughs loud and tilts her head backwards, as she sits onto the super comfortable chair that feels more like a sofa 
''So why not now, instead of when most are leaving? Chickening?'' she asks, laughing.

Report Post Tip

"I know you are right, Godmother. I'm just a stubborn person." He says with a sad voice, looking at his bottle, then adds. "I live in fear of making myself look like a clown, now that I am high ranked in the mob, the fear increased. But alcohol solves everything." He gives a little giggle at the end.

KenoN looks at Sabrina saying about dancing right now, he thinks a little then looks at the dance floor, with a scared face, but he wants to do it, he takes a very long sip from his bottle. He feels the booze burning his throat as it goes down but he is used to the feeling so he just keeps drinking. "Don't call me chicken, lady." He says as he gets up from his seat, looks at Sabrina and extends his right hand to her. "Shall we?"

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to listen to the man and what he is saying with a sad voice. He also says that alcohol solves everything and then adds her two cents of wisdom. ''Living in fear of making yourself look like a clown? Hmm, look at the police officer who is working for you. This guy runs around like a clown all day long and does not care at all about what people think about him. You need to be a bit more like him.''

She adds laughing before he adds, that she should not call him a chicken. He also extends her right hand to her, and she just slowly takes it with her right, even if she is left-handed. She slowly stands up again and then adds 'So let us go to the dance floor. I may better not get drunker or, I might do crazy things''  she laughs and walks with him slowly but surely through the crowd and towards the dancing floor.

Report Post Tip

"Bozonaro is something special." He stops a little to think about his police connection, Bozonaro. He starts laughing as he remembers one occasion where KenoN was being arrested by the New York police one time, and Bozonaro arrived to save the day, with his clown make up. KenoN knows very little from the man but he know that he is very well respected in the law enforcement.

Oh crap. KenoN thinks to himself as Sabrina grabs his hand and follows him through the crowd. He chickened a bit, but was decided to go all the way with this. As they walk together the music playing was a cheery one. They could see people dancing and jumping around the dance floor, with smiles on their faces. KenoN wanted to be one of those people, who could dance and have fun instead of feeling exposed in some kind of way. As they arrive KenoN let go of Sabrina's hand and stops in front of her, looking her in the eye.

"So, what now?" Says KenoN loudly for her to hear, with a smile on his face, moving his arms and legs slowly in an awkward way. "I hope you are better than me in this! Hah!"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The disco of angels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL