Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:50:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Durden Spawn Started by: Random on Dec 11, '18 11:34

I am going to Start a new Durden Drive ready for the new year! (Or Earlier)

The Aim is 500 Credits as usual!

If we reach this Amount Early We will Spawn them Immediately

If we haven't, Then we will spawn them on the 1st of January when PH:Zoom wakes up from his hangover

Because of all the Recent Shenanigans, although I have build up a lot of trust from many of you I understand I do not know all of you, This is why The person who will be holding onto the Credits will be PH:Zoom

You must send him the credits with the note "New Year Durdens"

After sending your credits please feel free to post here so We can keep an updated number running.

I believe many of you know PH:Zoom and know better to question his integrity. 

I can not think of anyone better to hold onto the Credits for the Durden Spawn!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Success! You have transferred 10.00 credits to Zoom. The note "New Year Durdens" was included.

10 Credits to start us off

Running Total: 10

Report Post Tip

A Very Generous Donation from Ju_St_Ice of 10 Credits

Running Total: 20 Credits

Report Post Tip

Another Generous Donation of 15 Credits from Aislin

Running Total: 35

Report Post Tip

And another Donation of 10 Credits from NF

Running Total: 45

Report Post Tip

Please send these to Telkin, not Zoom! Thanks :) 

Report Post Tip

Current Total: 60

Report Post Tip
This is shaping up nicely so far!

Did you forward the ones that were sent to Zoom?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes, they are all together. 

Report Post Tip

Running Total: 125 

Report Post Tip

Running Total: 135

So lets say someone has you blocked. Who do you send credits to as a second name? Random?

Report Post Tip

Hi Seraphyna, although my Idea to get a Durden Spawn going, the credits should be sent to Telkin .

Not entirely sure why someone would have me blocked

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure why anyone would block a member of HelpDesk but optimally they should be sent to me, if not I'm sure anyone you trust will pass them along properly. 

Report Post Tip

But do I trust you to actually hold them? That would be the bigger question.

Perhaps Toby should have held them.

Report Post Tip

I prefer not getting involved in player-run activities. But thanks for the consideration!

Report Post Tip

Doesn't matter how long I'm gone or how much I remember, I can spot Melis's posts from a mile away.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $680,000 Tip
Seraphyna if you can not trust an admin to hold your credits, then I don’t know who you could trust. What separates one admin from another in regards to trust?

Seraphyna, all actions and transactions of staff accounts are recorded, monitored, and tracked. All actions can be reviewed by the administration. At one point there was a live reporting bot of all financial (including credit) transactions, I do not know that there still is.

Squishypoohs doesn't let things like theft of credits by staff members or financial aid of regular player accounts by staff members slide.

I cannot think of a reason that one would not trust a staff account that is monitored in this manner to hold credits for a spawn. Regardless of your personal feelings toward a member of the staff, in this case Telkin, there is a reason they are staff. Members of the staff are trusted by the amazing Squishyman. You should know these things as you were once a member of the Help Desk team Seraphyna and it wasn't that long ago that you were.

Telkin is going out of his way to provide a safe place to store credits raised in this manner for spawns rather than risk a user holding them and stealing them like we have seen happen recently.  By saying you do not trust Telkin to hold credits is in essence saying you do not trust Squishmeister in his abilities to monitor his staff's actions and that's not very nice or substantiated.

Maybe it's time to swallow the bitterness you hold toward 99% of the game's population and realise that maybe they aren't the problem you make them out to be and take some ownership for your own actions in the past. 

I hope you have an amazing holiday season and receive all that you deserve to make it a bright and cheery time of year!

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $690,000 Tip

Running Total: 140

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: New Durden Spawn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL