Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:41:25
Page:  1 
The Calm After The Storm Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Dec 15, '18 06:02

"In Luis' Safehouse In South Philly...."

The air was stiff and full of smoke, Luis could be found chain smoking sitting behind his desk in his main study, "Things Had Went Wrong" back in New York, his most trusted bodyguard was dead and now he was left with a hole in his line of command, his small crew composed of two bit thugs, none of which compared to Cici's skills, especially when it came to firing a gun with precision, but they had their use on the street selling drugs so he kept them around.. but one was starting to make a name for himself, Joe Delorenzi. Joe was handpicked by Cici to oversee the distribution of drugs on the street for his boss Luis, but with Cici assasainated by goons in New York, Joe eagerly stepped up and filled his position.. He wasnt named a Liutenant (Luis' RHM/Head Bodyguard) by Luis just yet, but with the distribution of drugs running smoothly, his time was comming soon.... A door opened and shut in the other room breaking Luis' train of thought.. footsteps started approacing his study so he slid open his drawer and quickly grabbed his 38 and placed it on the desk.. shutting the squeaky drawer just as Joe turned the corner holding a black duffel bag which appeared to be stuffed full of cash.. "Ah Joe, good to see you my friend" Luis says with a smile on his face as he gets up and goes to give Joe a friendly hug.. "Hey boss, glad to see you're recovering well" Joe says as he is halfway taken back by the friendly gesture of his boss, Luis is not a "touchy" kind of guy.. "Thanks Joe" Luis says as he moves back to his desk to poor a glass of Whiskey for the two.. "So it looks like profits are up this week... based on the size of the bag.." he said as he glanced over at the bag sitting on the table in the corner of the room.. "Yea, we have been making double the money we were making before now that we linked up with this local supplier, wish we would have met them sooner boss.." Joe said with a excited tone.. "Yea the Don is going to like the extra cashflow, great work Joe" Luis said as he handed Joe the glass of whiskey "To profitable days for us both!" Luis exclaimed as they toasted drinks and downed their shot each. "its a shame Cici wasnt here boss, I miss the guy he taught me always to never get to careful, always got to keep your guard up.." Joe said as he reminisced on his fallen friend "Yea, he was a great friend to us both and his presence will be missed, but you got some big shoes to fill here Joe.. Im looking for a guy who I can trust with my life to watch my back at all times and im thinking thats you.. When the time is right I want you to head my security, but for now your needed overseeing my drug operation." Luis said as he gripped Joes shoulder tight " A couple more weeks and I will find someone to replace you on the street, give it some thought and let me know what your decision is, but what I'm asking is for your life.." he said.. "It would be an honor to protect you boss, I would give my life gladly as Cici did, I'm ready for the job when needed.." Joe replied "Good, but for now.. I need you on the street, speaking of which your next shipment is in the other room in a brown duffel bag.. 27 kilos of heroin just as always" Luis said with a smirk as he sit down and finished smoking the rest of his ciggarrette that pretty much burned away in his ashtray.. "Of course boss, I'll get right to it" Joe said as he tipped his hat to his boss and left the room... You could hear the creaky door open and close a few rooms over down the hallway... Luis sat there in his study.. now putting out what was left of his ciggarrette and lighting and new one and exhaling a large cloud of smoke while staring out the window "Wish you were here Cici, shits gonna be rough without you."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Calm After The Storm
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL