Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:32
Page:  1 
Red Dragon, Inc Unsponsoreds Started by: JohnnyAxe on Jan 27, '08 06:38
Hannibal was just struck down by the gods for reasons that even I do not know. The gods have afforded his former members protection that is canceled by attacking (mugging or wacking) or using the shooting range. I would suggest that the former members of Red Dragon, Inc. find a family soon.

However, they deserve time to find a new family. This was an unfortunate occurance that no one could have forseen. No one is to shoot anyone that was clearly in his family. They are allowed 24 hours from Hannibal's death to find a new home. Anyone violating this will be shot. They are not to blame for this and have done nothing wrong.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Sir what if RDI or anything clearly stating they were with him in their profile? The rule always was you could shoot them in that case.
Report Post Tip
No.

Just... no. If you know it means "Red Dragon, Inc" then don't shoot. Don't be greedy and try to train your gun off of a tragedy like this.
Report Post Tip
Whoops I mean't to ask, what if there is nothing in their profile saying they were?
Report Post Tip
I don't have a list of everyone that was in Hannibal's family, so I don't think there's any way I could enforce that. This is something I should perhaps start tracking with current families.

Ethically, I'd say don't do it. They do still have the protection from the gods regardless of not having any indication of their family. I can't tell you one way or the other not to take the shot, though.
Report Post Tip
And there just happens to be an unsponsored Earner walking around?

Apply common sense.
Report Post Tip
Really its common sense. If you see an unsponsored goomba with no tag you can easily see that he was formerly in hannibals family just by his rank.

Gangsters though would be a little harder to go by but anything with a rank above gangster should be quite obvious
Report Post Tip
I know common sense. I was just wondering.
Report Post Tip
I give my full support to this statement.

We must act responsibly in the face of further loss of life.
Report Post Tip
I am in full support of this announcement. My family have been made aware of the situation and no violations of this will be tolorated, so please don't look for loopholes or ways to "get around" doing it.
Report Post Tip
Moretay's family will not be shooting the homeless from Red Dragon Inc. either. They have been warned.
Report Post Tip
if we were protected, then there really is not need for this announcement.

Does anyone know if there was a time limit on the protection?
Report Post Tip
24hrs unless you shoot mug or train
Report Post Tip
As one of those recently made homeless with the disappearance of Dr Lecter, just like to say Thankyou to the bosses for your fairminded approach.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Red Dragon, Inc Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL