Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:23
Page:  1 
Is it supposed to be this easy Started by: PrinceofCheese on Jan 27, '08 14:19
A hooded cheese approaches the dark docks, he had heard a rumour a new ship of immigrants was dropping anchor on this gloomy, soullessly quiet evening

He had intended to greet them as they stepped onto dry land, handing out food and directions to his speakeasy where he might discuss future work with them

"Damn it's cold out here, but still where are all the working ladies, with a new shipment on the way in you would expect them to be licking their lips at the prospect of financial debauchery..."

"Maybe they have gone right to the edge of the ramp?"

"No, no one here, hmm, forget about it POC, let's get down to business"

As the prominent leader approaches his final destination he noticed that the ship was already stationary and the ramp was down

"That's strange, where are all of the young ones?"

*He stepped up onto the ramp and began climbing up towards the dirty, long haul vessel. There was no one in the cabins, no captain, no one in the games room...*

"Wow, has Zephyr got the time wrong? I do not think so. He is usually sharp when it comes to business dealings"

As POC made his way back towards the HQ he noticed lights shining brightly in all the local motels

"How strange for a Sunday evening"...he thought."

"I better check it out, NikkiPhoenix could have come back to life and be up to her old tricks, that little minx. I really shouldn't have lamped her...softly"

As he approached The Beanstar Motel he heard laughter and moaning, groaning and gorging, the undisputable sounds of sexual intercourse. How disgusting.

*Suddenly it all made sense*

*The new Mafioso had got off the boat and jumped into bed with whores immediately, no introductions, no reading up on their new vocations, no learning, no effort, no nothing, just sex, paid for sex.*

THERE'S A FUCKING SURPRISE.

POC slowly wandered back to his HQ, he wondered would the next boat be apprehended so quickly? Was this the way things were supposed to be? He shook his head. No...surely not
Report Post Tip
*Hands the heir to the cheese crown a magazine and a tissue*

You'll be just fine mate!
Report Post Tip
Standing on the docks, the cool breeze ruffling his silk shirt, his nipples hardening with the chill, his old fella shrivelling to half an inch and 6 wrinkles... you get the idea. I'm cold. He casts his mind back to his youth.

I remember the first day I arrived, the boat sailing into New Orleans harbour, enough money in my pocket to but a plane ticket, but not a lot else, some old ladies kindly helped me out so I could get started in a manner more fitting to one of such noble birth as myself. I found myself wandering the streets, talking to people, getting to know some of the organisations in town.

Before long I was approached by, what I can only describe as, the ropiest old whore it has ever been my misfortune to clap my eyes on. Speaking of the clap, it was a racing certainty that she had it, and God knows what else besides. The herpes was spreading around her mouth and the stench of the woman! Well, had I not been stood outside the fish gutting plant it would have smelled as if I was standing outside the fish gutting plant... downwind... on a warm day...

He shudders at the memory.

Fortunately my good sense prevailed. Despite the long voyage, 4 long months celibacy (the concept of a ship-wife had never appealed to me) and the aching in my loins I escaped the old hag's grasp and hurried to Las Vegas where I found a far better class of whore.

A few days later I heard tell of one of my shipmates, he apparently wasn't so strong. Giving in to the advances of the first haggard old crone who he came across (pun totally intended) he has now paid over $1500 to the doctors for treatment of the clap, herpes, and a sceptic wound.

I hope this potentially dreadful tale demonstrates to the youngsters arriving on our shores that it is often beneficial to look around and find a suitable brothel, rather than just accepting the advances of the first whore you see.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is it supposed to be this easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL