Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:38
Page:  1 
Just another Job Started by: Vorus on Jan 27, '08 16:20
I walk slowly into a room - my only aid to seeing is a dim light that illuminates only a small portion of the room - I look around the room and catch glimpse of a man dragging a body off. A single scream fills the room. To what I remember his final word were "Please... no!". Those are always the last words.

"He will... he will be missed. Now take him away."

Upon the ground lays a single garbage bag. Upon picking it up and handing it to my accomplice he begins to fret.

"Vorus! He won't fit in this! We would ha..."

Thinking quickly to calm the situation I pull out my gun and aim it to his throat.

"Make it fit. This wasn't supposed to happen. We were instructed to merely kill one man... why were these so many? This... This wasn't supposed to happen."

The men all came so sudden, first one and then another, a simple hit gone awry isn't seen every day. Never before have so many people been killed on accident. Or was it an accident? Putting my gun back into my pocket - my "friend" if you will call him that - begins to rev up the chainsaw as the body parts begin to fly.

"We must get out of here before the co---"

Sirens begin to blare. The noise of the "hit" must have been louder then suspected. We must get out. We must escape.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just another Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL