Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:25:04
Page:  1 
Shelter Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Dec 25, '18 00:18

"On a cold winter night in South Philly Located at Luis' Safe House.."

Luis was sitting at his desk in his study, chain smoking cigarettes as usual, he was listening to the radio and couldn't help but hear that his former boss had been shot in cold blood, as well as most of the rest of the upper structure in South Philly "Fuck!" he exclaimed, he knew he would be protected, so long as one of the Mezzo family members survived. He immediately picked up the phone and began dialing out to his closest associates when a loud knock came from his front door.. startled, Luis dropped the phone and almost fell back out of his chair as he quickly reached for his 38 in his desk drawer.. "Who the fuck is it!?!?".. "Its Joe, Boss.. Let me the fuck in!".. Luis gathered himself quickly, picking his half smoked cigarette off the floor and sticking it back in his mouth to take another huge drag as he opened the door.. Joe walked in and right into a large cloud of smoke as Luis exhaled in relief to see his most trusted bodyguard.. "Good to see you Joe, did you hear about what happened to the Don?" Luis asked as he patted his friend on the back and then returning to his seat.. "Yea, that's why I came over here boss, Jack Mezzo's Grandson, Louis, is offering you a spot in his crew... We can continue selling our drugs on the block as long as he gets his kickback every week.." Joe replied, also sounding relieved to know they were not going to be targets. "That's good news, is their any news on who the assailants were or what the motives might have been?" Luis said in a calm voice.. "No, but I was instructed to return to the Butcher Shop with the confirmation of your loyalty to Jack Mezzo's Grandson.. Also he said all further cash deliveries be made their as well.." Luis put his cigarette out, almost immediately lighting a new one, "OF course Joe, send my regards to Louis for me and Yvette"... "Yes boss, I'll leave a few of my best men here to make sure your protected until this all blows over" Joe said as he tipped his hat to his boss and left the safe house quietly. Luis found himself wandering off into thought over whether or not he'd live another year in this crazy city. He had been here a month in Philly and already seen a lot of change.. and a lot of death to come along with it...

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shelter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL