Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Toxicity and you. Rules update. Started by: Squishy on Dec 26, '18 21:57

So anybody with a connection to a "toxic" person will be punished as well. Can I get a confirmation on this?

Report Post Tip

When you share the location or devices with someone who has been removed from the game, often others that play there too also have to be removed.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I was going to ask about that Squishy as I noticed someone was Admin Wacked for their login location; Is that IP based, ISP area based, etc? Would, for example, a person have to register that they are NOT a fuck up of someone else using that location is a fuck up in order to avoid getting killed?

Report Post Tip
I assume it would be your responsibility to ensure that anyone playing from anywhere you do is not a fuck up and not an admin responsibility.

Just like, I assume, it is expected you know where the money you are transferred, sometimes without request, has come from and ensure beyond all doubt it is a sustainable and stable source. Even if outside influences affect the source of that money beyond anything you could imagine causing the source to do things completely out of character.

It's probably better to not really talk to anyone much or accept gifts. That way you'll be protecting your account.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

My feelings aren't at all hurt, just pointing some stuff out.

Never once said i'd kill you, I said i'd beat the shit out of you for being a keyboard warrior if you wanted to pull up, offer still stands.

The shit you said that night didn't offend me, because frankly I give no fucks what someone says online, but I can't speak for everyone else when you were throwing around the words and comments you were, that is all.

Report Post Tip

Never once said i'd kill you, I said i'd beat the shit out of you for being a keyboard warrior if you wanted to pull up, offer still stands.

So regardless of what izzy just said and that threats regarding outside of the game shouldn't be tolerated. You continue to make threats outside of the game?

You also reference what i said was all online, but continue to try to bring the real world into it? So who is a clown and who is toxic based on these conversations?

I threw around words and comments that obviously upset you based on your previous post.

Just like the night i hurt you with those words and you made comments about real life, you continue now with saying the offer still stands that you would want to harm me in real life?

Hmmmmm

Report Post Tip

So being a key board warrior, are you saying you want to harm me outside of the game Kodak? Just trying to be clear :)

Report Post Tip

I don't WANT to harm ya, just saying that if you happened to show up at MY home, i'd kick the shit out of you and call it a day. :P

Report Post Tip

But you see, the reason you started all of that was because of a simple comment about me having the dankest of the dank. In which my little word hurt you so much you had to bring such hatred into the chat.

You're also trying to flip the situation and manipulate it into some how being my fault you said all those things. My point stands, you need a psychologist.

Don't bother replying, my point has been made. :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
“Said things” vs continued threats outside of game what are you proving
Report Post Tip

You're making your self look a little bit daft Kodak. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Can we get a recount on the age demographics for the game?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I don't WANT to hear you act like a keyboard gangster, just saying that this is a GAME, I'd be surprised if anyone was impressed by how you carry yourself :P

Space-Pole really summed it up to a 't', though a little bit might be an understatement.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You're all riding the dick of him because he's an "OG" and I can care less what you morons have to say lol.

I was there that night seeing the bull shit he was spouting.

Report Post Tip
Own Goal?

What's Football got to do with this?
Report Post Tip

And they are here right now seeing the bullshit you are spouting, it has nothing to do with who i am.

Report Post Tip

Good, long overdue.

Report Post Tip

Ohhh, so me informing of a situation is spouting bullshit, just because it's about you? Get over yourself.

Report Post Tip

Spouting bullshit would be exactly what you did in this thread, "my feelings got hurt by words which has nothing to do with this thread, but ill try to beat/kill premeir in real even though i know i couldn't, so even though this thread said dont make outside threats, imma make empty outside threats"

Report Post Tip

Man, it isn’t even that serious... Enjoy the new year, drink, have fun. Do something other than going back and forth on this thread lol

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Toxicity and you. Rules update.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL