Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 00:17:17
Page:  1 
A sort of Explination Started by: Premeir- on Sep 22, '07 23:34
*A man approaches the streets*

Hello ladies and gents, how are my favorite group of people today doing?

Good good

Well im not doing so well, why you ask?

Well we were invovled in one war tonight, with sao. I'll explain why.

His members were taking shot at ours. I was walking down the street casually eating an apple, i saw one of sao's members, Hallie attempt to kill one of mine. I sat my apple on a mailbox and drew my colt 1911. I then picked up my apple and stepped over her body. Moments later i was threated by the right hand man of sao demanding money, i tried to explain and then i heard from the grape vine that my leader was attacked by one of sao's hitters. I attempted to contact sao he was unreacable, we had to assume he authed all of this.

Fallen one of Sao's allys wanted revenge which is very logical, i talked to him and presentd him with evidence from myself and many other eye witnessses not evn in my family. We settled this with words, the untouchables dont like war.

Jay_C contiunes to fire at my crew even though we proved why we did it, we can only assume he has the same agenda as Sao did.

We will protect ourselfs. We tried many ways to settle this, even going through other leaders to try to politc, it has been said that now we must go to war with Jay_C
Report Post Tip
With a great explanation, Fallen gives a standing ovation

Premeir, I've couldn't have said that any better. It just comes down to friendship when war breaks out... And when my time comes, I chose the best answer for this situation, to not get involved in the thing I hate most.

When it's something I don't accept I walk the other direction, which is why I did not approve of Sao's decision, to kill without reason.

But as any other insightful person would, I did pay my respects to Sao, even though I could not bare what he had done...

Rest in Peace, this could've been solved without murder

Fallen steps down
Report Post Tip
I'd also like to thank fallen, he showed alot of charcter tonight, by avoiding another war. I thank him for that, he is a great leader.
Report Post Tip
We also had a Rogue leader set up in our city to oppose us and fight for sao. He has fallen as well.
Report Post Tip
Premeir-, Sacrificial wasn't rogue, and he wasn't fighting for Sao. Actually Riley_ and Sacrificial had called a truce, but Riley_ had gotten a little trigger-happy. So it didn't work out well.
Report Post Tip
Having not been around for long, I couldn't possibly comment on the goings on.

But wait a minute...it all comes down to friendship? Jeeeeeesus.

Hear that clicking? I think quite a few people are turning in their graves right now.
Report Post Tip
Everyone: one of Johnnie_Reese's, grandfather's greatest speeches!
Report Post Tip
Every1: One of muggerb0t's BESTEST desperate attempts to be heard by bring up long dead conversations from letters that he found in the gutter.
Report Post Tip
turns around to see whats going on and does up his fly

Why the hell would it matter what one of Jonnie's great granda said....seriously this is completely lame. At the time yes it was good, but now it means pretty much the same as the yellow liquid running down that wall.

What we do now is what we should be judged on, not what one of our bloodline did so very long ago.
Report Post Tip
'tis true. I did find it in the gutter. beep blip whistle
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A sort of Explination
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL