Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:48:08
Page:  1 
raids Started by: ConstanceBonacieux on Dec 30, '18 21:03

Just a quick note... When training your NAMED bodyguards' skills (https://mafiareturns.com/manage/bgskills.php) be sure to concentrate on FIVE at a time only. This does not apply to regular training and upkeep.

If you train an army it will make it more difficult to finish the raids.  (Shut up Hugh and Pig... IT WAS ONE TIME)

You can only use FIVE in the raids it is a waste of time and money to train more than that to their full potential until it is announced by the admins that the feature is fully operational.

The Word According to FinalPig

Another tip: Try to keep their skills balanced. Don't train an assload with a single skill. It will result in you not being able to help much in the raids, and the enemies will adjust their skills to match the heavily weighted skill you've trained.

Also: "Rage" should be the last skill you train. Yes, it's nice for flexibility, but a single attack doesn't do as much damage. If you keep your bodyguard's skills balanced, and everyone else does the same, we can easily complete the raids every day if we work as a team.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Named bodyguards are received when you upkeep your bodyguards. You will receive a message at the top of the page stating you can rename your BG. You can find out which one(s) can be renamed, thus becoming loyal, by looking for the "Rename" button in the last column of the BG Management page.

Report Post Tip
I love you, biiiiiitccccchhhhh!
Report Post Tip

I love you too! Now come back to me baby!

Report Post Tip
I am always here in spirit, motorboating you!

Pffffffffbbbbbllllltttt
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: raids
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL