Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:34:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Memories from the past affecting the present Started by: Victor-Zsasz on Jan 01, '19 18:37

Is it not the way the game has always been played? It's the way the mafia works? .org did it. We did it. Global Syndicate did it. All mafia games do it?

I have been here for 16 years now. The values I have now, although shifting over time, has always been the best I can be and the way the ranking system works it takes you becoming a Godfather to reach the top (you also, obviously, need a gun)

You would have to remove many things from this game for it to not be the way it is. It is a game but it is a mafia game. It's how the mafia works. The strong rise and the weak fall away.

What I will say is that I have never viewed a family as me versus them. My family, the people that I am responsible for, are my main concern. I have to trust them and they have to trust me. I have always always tried to keep everyone within that circle able to voice opinions but anyone outside of the circle has to earn my respect.

Like I say. Remove killing and maybe ranking then you would see a different approach.

I understand it's not to others tatses but thats the way it is in my opinion.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Killing is part of the game! Don't remove it and I agree with your views perhaps you misunderstood me I just view everyone as one big family and the families temporary teams for my character Yes I may throw away my character with the temp team if I really like my crew leader or if I've been given made+ the proper way if you get me meaning I'm actually now in a permanent team not temporary team

Report Post Tip

This topic is a dead end. It surfaces from time to time and each time the same concerns are brought to the table for discussion. The responses don't change either. 

The bottom line is some need to take a step back and think about the other players. And the new sign ups. Without them all you have is your redundancy in the name of "Revenge" with the same circle of life for many years. Redundancy is the Capital of boredom for your puppets. They gi IA, they quit, or they come here to shove your crap up your ass.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I would just like to point out one thing - bloodlining is not against the rules. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Banning players across the country is though.

Report Post Tip

Please provide a list of people who have been banned across the country and I will ensure they find a safe home. 

MacKayla may you rest in peace. You were spot on with your final words (on your profile) before you retired. It gets redundant just as the "safe home" line does. A safe home means just send your money up and don't speak because you might get popped yada yada yada...

Report Post Tip

Absolutely nearly no one quits because of this, MR are way to hard to not play after a kill :p

Report Post Tip

People do quit. Get over yourselves. 

Report Post Tip

Sp sad to see this happen, many weird things continues to occur in here so really nothing is new for anyone soon.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Memories from the past affecting the present
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL