Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:51:46
Page:  1 
South Philly: The Red Light District Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Jan 05, '19 02:02

Luis' was headed to the part of town where you could go to find 'a good time' and by good time i mean there were all kinds of prostitutes lined up along the sidewalk on Garner St... A few blocks away from where the dockyards reside. Luis and his bodyguard Joe were cruising along and taking in the scenery, watching for any problems that might arise.

"Seems quiet out here boss, don't see nobody out here but our working girls and a few John's"

Joe muttered as he drove Luis' shiny black Cadillac slowly down the street. The call girls on the block that were associated with Race Street immediately recognized the car and felt safe knowing a man of the mafia was here to solve their issue, of course it was an issue for Race Street too, prostitution was only one of the many few rackets that they were involved in

"Yea, well girls have been going missing and my thought is Tyler Durden has something to do with it especially after last job hearing that his pimps were targeting those within Race Street.. if they could reach Sofia there's not much stopping them from grabbing are girls off the streets.." Luis said as he was smoking a cigarette

"Pull over here... I want to get a good look at what's going down on the block" he said exhaling some cigarette smoke as Joe parked at the corner of 54th and Garner...

The two waited for some time. Joe was starting to fall asleep from boredom but Luis stayed vigilant, chain smoking cigarette after cigarette until what appeared to be a mysterious dark van pulling around the corner and driving slowly down the street.. Luis smacked Joe awake...

"Wake up, I don't pay you to fucking sleep-" Luis barked at Joe

"Huh---hwa-" Joe said sleepily

"Look at that fucking van" Luis said pointing at the van that had now parked in the middle of the block over and calling a few girls over who were very reluctant to approach..

Joe, now wiping the sleep out of his eyes and peering down the block that was covered in darkness and only a few dimly lit street lights..

"Yea I see it boss..." Joe replied making out the dark colored van...

"When it pulls out.. follow it" Luis said watching the van and it's occupants closely as one of the girls approached the van...

The call girl was talking to what appeared to be a normal John for a few minutes at the van before suddenly the side door slid open and a man with a mask jumped out and threw her into the van and storming off... Joe quickly followed behind the van and keeping some distance as to not let them know they were being followed... It was a short 15 minute drive to the other side of the industrial before the van pulled up to an old broken down warehouse near the dockyards.

"Great Work Joe" Luis said commending his man on following the kidnappers and not alerting them of their presence

"Lets go figure out who's running the show around here and bring them their gift" Luis said smirking at Joe as he stuck his gun in his waist belt and the two stepped out of the vehicle and made their way towards the door.

Luis and Joe were greeted by a guard at the door who immediately recognized them and ran inside to alert his boss. A figure appeared again through the doorway but taking no chances Joe unloaded his gun on the man walking through, hitting him 3 times once in the head and another two times in chest where he immediately hit the floor.. dropping the pistol he was carrying in his hand... A voice from inside could be heard shouting and as the two got a little closer they could make out the words...

"KILL THOSE RACE STREET BASTARDS! WHAT DO I PAY YOU FUCKS FOR GO GET THEM-" the man sounded very distraught over the current situation. Knowing they had a serious fight on their hands Luis quickly tried to de-escalate the situation, he was after all only here for the boss' head and the girl.

"Listen, whoever can hear me don't listen to that sleezeball, if you toss your pistols towards the door and come out peacefully you can walk away... MY only quarrel is with your boss" Luis said reasoning with whomever still protected the man shouting inside.. a few seconds later the sound of metal hitting the floor near the door could be heard along with bodyguards walking out the front door, wanting no problems with the local mafia..

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS I PAID YOU TO PROTECT ME!" the man shouted desperately as his bodyguards all left one by one. He picked up a gun and started firing at the door where Luis and Joe still sat in cover

"FUCK YOU, AND ALL OF RACE STREET YOU GREEDY BASTARDS CONTROL EVERYTHING"... the man said unloading a barrage of pistol bullets at the door... when the clip was heard hitting empty with a loud click, Joe turned the corner and made his shot. The man was hit in the knee cap, sweeping him off his feet and sending him into a world of pain. The man could be heard crying out in agony as Luis and Joe made their way over to him. An old hook and chain could be seen hanging in the corner of the warehouse, it was an auto shop before closing down its doors so a lot of tools were scattered throughout.. A few makeshift rooms could be seen, freshly built in the back but that was the newest and by far nicest thing inside this warehouse.

"So, you thought you could fuck us over huh?" Luis said lighting up a cigarette, standing over the man who was crawling along the floor and crying out in pain

"Fuck you! You piece of shit! You all act so high and mighty like your fucking saints but you're nothing but murderers!" the man said in pain as he clinched his leg that he was bleeding bad from, looks like Joe might have hit an artery.

"Even in the face of death you've still got some fight left in you, I like that" Luis said with a evil grin on his face, something about the sight of blood excited him. Luis motioned Joe to tie up the man and place him hung from the hook in the corner, all the time the main could be heard spitting insults at Joe and Luis. He collected various tools and placed them on a cart and rolled it over to the area they had the man hanging. Seeing the evil in Luis' eyes the man began to become quiet and soon was pleading...

"Hey man... if you're just going to kill me then do it.." he said nervously not interest in being tortured.. he had lost a lot of blood and was beginning to feel weak but his pain sensories were in full effect

"What would be the fun in just killing you, I am after all a 'piece of shit'" Luis said smirking as he picked up a ball peen hammer off the cart.

"PLEASE! Whatever you want to know I'll just tell you!" the man started pleading, it seems that he was none the interested in being tortured

"Alright... You can start off by telling me who you work for and where's the girl you kidnapped.." Luis questioned still holding the hammer

"I don't work for anyone! I... I... I run the show around here okay.. ME!" he said shakily not knowing if that's what the man before him wanted to hear.. "And the girl! she's safe... i put her in the back room where the girls work out of... Its a lot cleaner then the streets I was just trying to give these girls a safe working environment..." he said now sobbing knowing his life was coming to an end. Luis smiled and motioned for his bodyguard to cut the man down.

"See, was that so hard?" Luis smiled, setting the hammer down and picking back up his lit cigarette and pulling out the pack from his suit pocket and offering it to the man in front of him

"What's your name anyways?" Luis said as the man hesitantly took a smoke from Luis and allowed him to light it.

"The name's Leo... Leo Lakowski..." he said as he took a long drag off the cigarette...

"Well Leo, it looks like your having a bad day"... Luis grinned at Leo who looked up at him with concern only to have his brains blown out by Joe standing next to him. Luis wiped the blood spatter off his face and grinned at Joe.

"Clean the place up, dump him the same place we dumped Mr. Vale" Luis said taking a long drag off his cigarette and throwing it away as he finished. "Great Job today Joe. Go By and see Isabella-Luciano so she can let GavinAndTaraByrne know that the job is done." he said as he walked out of the warehouse and made his getaway in his Cadillac Fleetwood.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,020,000 Tip

Joe returned to L.P Check Cashing after his work was complete. He disposed of the body properly tying down each limb with a cinderblock and throwing it over the edge of the local docks in South Philly. The Godfathers right hand was pleased to hear that the job was handled properly and that the working girls were not going to be bothered anymore. Joe walked in and was greeted by Radha with a big smile, she noted the large duffel bag that Joe was carrying and immediately got up from her seat to open the backroom door for him.

"Good evening Boss, I went by and saw Mrs. Byrne like you instructed.." Joe said as he walked into the backroom, locking the door behind him.

Luis glanced up and took and long drag off his cigarette before replying

"And what did she say?" Luis replied exhaling some smoke and setting down his cigarette in a ashtray on his desk.

"Not much, you know she's a busy woman. She did commend you..us.. on a job well done." Joe replied making his way to his seat across from Luis. He set the large duffel bag full of cash down on the table and sat down.

"Our payment for the last job" he said as Luis unzipped the bag. Joe poured himself a shot and smiled as Luis took a few stacks of cash

"Looks close to a million... All in a day's work huh Joe" Luis said as he flaunted the stacks of money and they both laughed

Joe poured another drink, this time for both him and his boss. He raised the glass in a toast...

"To a Year full of good health and happiness.. and may a lot of money come our way" Joe said grinning holding his shot glass up to Luis

"To Leo Lakowski..." Luis said and the two men laughed and took their shot "I mean he did pay for the bottle.. and the next.. and the next.." the two laughed the rest of the night away getting drunk off their ass off a bottle of whiskey. Radha was none the pleased... More puke to clean up in the morning she thought to herself..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The two men awoke to a loud bang on the backroom door... Luis incohesively mutters a few words before Radha storms in...

"YOU GUYS ARE STILL SLEEPING!" she yelled as Luis and Joe gathered themselves

"Hey now... don't forget who pays your check..." Joe muttered as he got to his feet

"Settle down Joe... Sorry Radha your a good woman.. but next time.. fuck off with all the banging alright?" the two men laughed and sat down.

"What time is it?" Luis asked as he glanced up at Radha who still looked furious...

"ITS ALMOST 5PM I'M GOING HOME! YOU PARTY ANIMALS HAVE A VISITOR!" she storms out before saying something to a man standing outside the door.

Luis lit up a cigarette and barked at Joe to go make some coffee before turning his attention to the man who just entered the backroom carrying a large duffel bag..

"Who are you, and what's in the bag?" Luis said gesturing at the bag in the man's hand who stood at Luis desk

"Your bonus pay... from the Godfather.." the man quickly replied "My name isn't of importance, you can call me Vito. I work for the Godfather directly..." Vito said quickly "She would have liked to thank you in person but you know how busy things can get around here..."

Vito places the bag on Luis' desk and tips his hat in respect and makes his leave.

"Until next time friend.." Vito said as he left. Joe walked in at the same time with Luis' coffee and noticed the bag on the desk

"What did he leave us in the bag? Another dead body to dispose of?" Joe said jokingly as he handed Luis his coffee and started unzipping the bag

"Whoa!" Joe exclaimed as he unzipped the bag and took a few stacks of cash out and holding it up in front of Luis. The two men smiled at each other before Luis replied:

"So I know where we are going tonight... The brothel.." they both laughed as they each took 200k for themselves and stuck the rest in the safe.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Late night had finally arrived in South Philly's red light district. Call girls could be seen lined up as usual, with johns pulling over and propositioning them for a good time. The air was cold and crisp out on this late January night but the woman still managed to skimp around in nothing but a skirt and heels. Joe was cruising down the block slowly looking for his man overseeing the district.. the black cadillac was noticed by all the call girls on the street as belonging to the Don, Luis Patangeli, but he rarely made appearances in the streets these days since his promotion.

Joe finally spotted his man and pulled the car over and parked. The car's gears glided into park without making a noise, the car was in pristine condition just the way his boss liked it. He stepped out and approached Melvin Rigazzo who was in charge of Don Patangeli's call girls.. their pimp you might say. Joe had specific orders for Mr. Rigazzo to pull his call girls off the street and bring them down to a secluded section of the dockyard where the HQ was located.

At first Mr. Rigazzo was confused, the red light district had always belonged to Race Street.. why pull the girls out now? Joe held out a folded up document to Melvin and smiled, he snatched it out of Joe's hand and opened it up and began to read. His eyes widened as he looked over the document and looked up at Joe and smiled. 'You mean I'm going to be incharge of my own Stripclub? I don't know what to say..' Joe grinned and replied "Yes Mr. Rigazzo, The Don always looks after those who are loyal to him. The girls will be employed by the 'union' as a waitress, everything is going to be legit."

Melvin was ecstatic as he shook Joe's hand and told him he would be down to thank the Don personally in the morning. He called the girls off for the night and drove them all back to the bunkhouse they sheltered in during the day. Joe leaned up against the cadillac and pulled out a cigarette to smoke. As he exhaled a large cloud of smoke he smiled at the sudden quietness this area of South Philly was now succumbed to. With the call girls gone and the Johns driving on through.. the area grew empty. Joe couldn't help but think as he looked around at the run down housing and boarded up windows.. this area needs some gentrification...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Clown was strolling in one of our busy places in philly to pick a suitcase of papers that need filed. so he passes alot of people in this district,comes to the building a lawyers that has the papers.up the elevator to flloor 11 gets off and walks up to the receptionist and asked if she could get him what he needs.she got the suitcase all papers inside Clown signs for them and off to the office he went.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly: The Red Light District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL