Division 2 March 15th, 2019 Started by: CreditsForSale on Jan 17, '19 00:24
Trailer here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NomhYp29bHo

Anyone getting it on ps4?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Getting it on xb1

But I may have a ps4 by then so I’ll hit you up

Division is one of my fav games ever
Report Post Tip

I will be getting it but I got bored of one so quick they didn't update it much.

Report Post Tip
I will be watching the 6 nations!
Report Post Tip
rocket

It started off rough, it really did. Over time they got it right and added a lot of awesome stuff.
Report Post Tip

Still not played the first one to be honest.

Report Post Tip
Looks good I may pick it up if I get done with red dead and assassins creed before then
Report Post Tip

Only play on PC.. but I'll be getting this

Report Post Tip

I'll wait until its out for a couple months before getting it. The first game had a lot of promise but I didn't think it lived up to them. Hopefully this one will be better though!

Report Post Tip

I was very hyped for the first one but didn't end up playing it in the end. Looks like the endgame content is not that worth it tbh, although that's just the impression the various twitch streams and youtube videos give me.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of it. Is it like fortnite?

Report Post Tip
Is anyone playing the beta on ps4 this weekend?
Report Post Tip

Been playing the beta on PS4 all weekend so far. Looks promising, though I hope the current beta is on old build because graphically it isn't anywhere near the first one.  

Report Post Tip

My only fear with Division 2 is the multiplayer will be the same as Div 1. I found the dark zone very hard to solo. I will however possibility get it for PS4. 

Report Post Tip

The PvP in Division 1 didn't really bother me all that much. My main gripe was the amount of cheaters/hackers because of the lack of anti-cheat and people running scripts on console. What is quite disturbing though is that some of the same bugs which have been in The Division since day one were also in the beta for the sequel this weekend such as the famous getting staggered out of cover before a grenade explodes. Quite frankly that is nothing short of embarrassing. 

I happened to notice today though that an open beta was leaked during the devs 24/7 live stream over the weekend, so here's hoping all that is ironed out and fixed before then.  

Report Post Tip

I'll be getting it on PC. 

Report Post Tip

Not sure what that is.

Report Post Tip
Odin-, i noticed that as well amongst some other stuff too i dealt with in the first one. Beta a month out is really not a beta imo. At least the dlc for the 1st year is free i suppose.

Did anyone play the endgame on beta? Work schedule had me miss a lot, but i got the opportunity to go rogue a few times.
Report Post Tip

Water, yeah it's really not a beta in my opinion either, I'd call it a demo. I'm not at all confident that all of the bugs that were picked up over the weekend (there was a lot) are going to be sorted out within a month's timeframe. They also announced today that they are releasing an open beta on March 1st which will run until March 4th, which will essentially give them 7 days to fix any bugs that are reported from that beta. As much I hope it'll be brilliant upon full release, I have to say I'm fearing the worst. I'll play the game either way because I played the first and like what I saw content wise from the private beta, but just what kind of state the game is in when it is released and how quickly things get resolved will determine whether or not it's something I will stick with for another three years like I have done with the first. 

I did manage to play some of the endgame, though admittedly not as much as I would have liked. The Black Tusk is a new and interesting faction to fight against, though I did think it was a bit repetitive in terms of the NPC's just grenade spamming you or throwing out drone after drone after drone. Hopefully this is something they look at, I know a few people also mentioned this on the official forums so fingers crossed. 

Report Post Tip
Free beta March 1-4
Can’t wait
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Division 2 March 15th, 2019
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL