Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:13:20
Page:  1 
One City, Two Speedsters. Started by: WallyWest on Jan 19, '19 03:15

The air was friction-less as he cut right through it and the electricity charged through him from his heart to his extremities. He was pushing his body to the limit as he ran through the street and advanced towards a speed fast enough to cut through time itself. The people he called family and friends no longer trusted him after his mistake and wanted to throw him into a supermax prison. Even his greatest friend and mentor Barry wanted to stop him from escaping, but his talents had surpassed even his own teachers. Escape was inevitable as long as he could keep up the speed he was at....

A few explosions went off in front of him as he then shook his atoms fast enough to get through the debris without a problem. A little trick he learned early in his career as a hero.....a word which now felt like it held no value to him. Although he did not want to turn away form the code he cherished, life was changing without his ability to stop that change. So he did what he did best.....he ran.

Just as he felt a sudden surge of energy as he approached the speed he was looking to get to he heard a voice....Barry's voice...

"Wally! Don't do it! Face what you did and come back with us! We'll..." It was the last thing he heard before he left.

Los Angeles, 1927

As he exited into wherever it was that he ended up he slowed to a more normal speed and entered an alleyway. He stopped and put his hands on his knees before noticing a newspaper drifting past. With one quick movement he grabbed it and made his way back to lean on the brick wall. He began scanning the paper...

"1927?" He mumbled to himself, "Didn't think I'd go that far..."

Just as he was about to decide whether to stay or continue to another era he heard some shouting from around the corner. Wally walked slowly down the alley to where the noise was coming from and the voices became more clear.

"You owe us money and you're paying now! Otherwise my friends here are going to break both your fuckin' legs!" He pointed at the two men behind him who were hold bats.

"I understand Zoom wants his money, but I just don't have it right now!" The man was pleading with them.

"Wrong god damn answer you shmuck." He took a step back and motioned for the other men to take over, "I think you know what to do boys." 

Wally stepped around the corner to intervene as if he hadn't just let the hero life, "Hey! If you wanna do anything to him. You have to go through me."

The three men looked at him with a confused look on their faces and then began to laugh.....

"What did you just get out from the circus? What the hell are you wearing?" The one man said through his fits of laughter.

The suit....he was still wearing the damn suit....

"Fuck this clown, take care of both of them." The man began to walk away thinking the situation would be dealt with.

Before the two men could really act, Wally sped over and connected with one man's jaw sending him tumbling. The other man turned to him in confusion with a bit of fear on his face. He went to swing the bat at him, but Wally caught it and yanked it from his grasp. A quick swing of the bat sent the man flying to the ground unconscious. 

"You." He pointed at the man who was being harassed, "Give me whatever money you have on you and get out of here."

The man handed him about thirty dollars and began to run away. That's when Wally heard a gun shot go off....

Time slowed down as he turned around and saw the bullet flying slowly towards him and the fear that was upon the last mans face who was holding the revolver. Wally quickly went around the bullet, took the gun, unloaded it and slammed the man against the wall.

"Now that...that was a mistake. I used to have a code. I'd have taken you straight to the police. That life is behind me and I think I can adjust to the times. I might not take advantage of the innocent, but I'll sure as hell deal with scum like you if I have to. Now this trick, I learned from somebody I called an enemy." He held the man against the wall with one hand and began to vibrate his other hand.

The man began to scream as if he knew what was coming.....

Wally's hand entered the man's body and he slowed the vibration enough that it would end the man's life and then he retracted his hand. The body slumped to the ground and Wally stepped back....."This is what I've become.." he thought to himself. 

He decided to quickly take the cash from each man's pockets and then took the suit off one that was about his size. With his suit hidden beneath the 20's era suit he made his way to the sidewalk on the street. As he began to walk down the street he felt a hand grab his arm and grip it tightly. He turned around and as he did everything around him changed as he was dashed away.

When they stopped the hand let him go and a man in a black speedster suit stood before him...

"I'm Zoom. Now who the hell are you and why do you have some money that belongs to me?" He said with a smirk.

"My name is Wally West.....and I'm the fastest man alive." He looked at the cash that had left his pocket and entered Zoom's hand, "Well, I thought I'd do the job of collecting the money that your men couldn't."

Zoom chuckled and put the cash in his pocket, "Maybe Los Angeles is big enough for two speedsters. We'll have to discuss this 'fastest man alive' thing though."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One City, Two Speedsters.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL