Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:09:41
Page:  1 
The Emerald City Started by: Odin on Jan 20, '19 17:43

It was the morning after Odin's move from New York to Seattle. So far he had taken to the Emerald City just fine. He had gotten a good night's sleep after what was a busy day and already business was off to a fantastic start. After a quick coffee at Ronin's Random Coffee Shop, Odin visited the Streets of Pioneer Square to make his latest announcement. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for being here this afternoon. I know many of you will have busy schedules to keep to so I promise I will not keep you long."

"As I'm sure you're already aware by now, yesterday, myself and my good friend Ronin were given the opportunity to move our organizations to the fine city of Seattle. This wouldn't have been possible had it not been for two men in particular, Godfather's Space-pole and Jemaine_Clement. I would like to take this moment to personally thank the both of them, not just for bestowing this wonderful opportunity upon me, but for believing in me and giving me the absolute privilege of working alongside two of the finest leaders of our generation for the past few months. I shall forever be indebted to you two gentlemen, should you ever be in need of anything, my door will always be open."

"I am looking forward to the challenge that lays ahead of what is the rebuilding of the Emerald City. With myself, my brother Ronin and the devilishly handsome DamonSalvatore at the fore, I know she is in safe hands and will continue to grow from strength to strength and prosper as she never has before."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in raising a glass as I would like to formally declare that Seattle is again, open for business."

Odin raised a glass of the finest champagne along with the onlookers as the crowds applauded.

"Before I go, I would also like to quickly congratulate a few others of which sadly won't be joining myself in Seattle. Instead, they will each be setting up their own organizations alongside our brothers and sisters in New York."

"Badb, you have always been there whenever I've needed you. Always the consummate professional. Congratulations my good friend, I know you will be nothing but a success." 

"Dye, my brother. Our friendship goes back generations. Congratulations, I'm so happy that you have been given this opportunity. I know you will do a stellar job."

"TomHardy, likewise our friendship also goes back generations. You are someone I have always been able to rely on and I know you will do a fine job in Brooklyn. Congratulations my friend."

He then led a round of applause for each of his dear friends. 

"Also, while I have your attention, I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that at some point within the coming hours, Siegfried will be setting up his own organization under myself within Pioneer Square. He is a bright young talent, one which I know will leave nothing in reserve as we work together towards prosperity and success." 

"Again, I thank you all for taking the time to be here this afternoon. I hope I'll see many of you around."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

DamonSalvatore shook Odin's hand as he sat down after his wonderful speech in front of the gathering crowd. DamonSalvatore then in turn stood up to further address the elevated crowd. 

"Good afternoon all, I more or less said everything I wished about this great city of Seattle yesterday but I would like to take this opportunity to thank Space-pole and Jemaine_Clement for allowing the expansion. Ronin and Odin for placing the trust they have in me to be able to do great things with Ballard and of course the city as a whole."

Damon took a drink of his trademark bourbon which was in a hip flask with his initials engraved on it.

"I would also like to congratulate the three new Crewleaders that have set up; BadB, TomHardy and Dye. I have no doubt that you will all excel in New York and I look forward to working with you all to take this thing of ours to new heights" 

He raised his hipflask to the newly authorised leaders and waved to the crowd as he took his place in the shadows.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

In this morning, after his Random stop at the local random coffee shop. Siegfried finds his way to this latest announcement. 

after hearing the whole thing Siegfried gets up and begins to clap and screams

"Woohoo Congradulations to all the opportunities!"

Siegfried rushes to see Odin to give him a big hand shake. 

"thanks Boss you won't be disappointed."

Siegfried begins to walk towards Odin's HQ to prepare. 

Report Post Tip

Ronin raised his glass of Champagne to the skies and grinned at his brother.

"To the Emerald City!

Congratulations to our dear friends over in New York as well, they were all outstanding people when I served with them in Valhalla and I am very excited to see them get their chance in New York. Good luck to you all as you build your new operations."

He downed the champagne and took his leave, he had many things to do still on the Waterfront this day.

Report Post Tip

Looking around at his new HQ with "The Dynasty" written on the front door, wiping the sweat from his brow, Dye hears Odin's Speech,

Odin I would like to say thank you for allowing me to open my wings and begin a new life here with Space-Pole. You have been a mentor to me over these generations and I will do my best to honor that.

Dye looks at Odin shakes his hand and turns to Space-Pole,

I want to thank you as well, to allow me to expand and grow this fine city of yours, We go back several generations as well and will do my best to honor you and this fine city.

Dye smiles and raises a glass, 

SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

A long dark sedan pulled up to the curb and quickly men jumped out to open up the back doors. As the doors opened multiple men flanked out of the vehicle all dressed in black, carrying guns and briefcases. As the last one exited you noticed one more man stepping out dressed in a finely pressed suit wearing black shades. He wore a wrist watch which appeared thick gold and he smelled like money.

As he stepped out he shook a few hands and walked across the street to listen to Don Odin's speech about his friend and now leader Dye. As the speech commenced he walked over and shook hands with Don Odin, Godfather Space-Pole and Dye and offered both his congratulations and congratulations to all that were receiving the authorization to start their own families

Congratulations on the opportunities presented to you and I know you will make all those involved proud! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Emerald City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL