Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:25:43
Page:  1 
A Botched Drug Shipment Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Jan 24, '19 21:28

It had been a few days since Luis had left the safety of his HQ after assuming the role of Don of the family. He was in charge of overseeing the expansion of Race Street which was the smaller of the 3 families located in South Philly. Today there was a large shipment of Cocaine coming in through the docks and Luis wanted to be there to oversee things, but felt on the safe side he would send Joe instead.

He sat inside his office at the dockyard, the place was not quite done yet as him and Louis were set to due some finishing touches on the place before formally opening it. For now a small section of building was only open to applicants and a waiting room, while the rest was still under costly renovations, all this was costing Luis a whole lot of sleep. As he was slowly shuffling through the various documents on his desk.

Joe knocked on the door and swifty barged in before his boss could reply and sat down in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Got some good news boss.." he said out of breath.. did this guy just run a marathon Luis thought..

"Don't come barging in here like that Joe... what if I was in the middle of banging a broad or something ahh? Don't need you coming in here wit my dick out that's how people get shot.." Luis said sarcastically as Joe grinned and replied

"Ah boss, you know dam well if you was banging some broad and I walked in you'd pass her to me and say "Your Turn" the two men laughed as Luis got all the documents together on the desk nice and neat and put them aside and placing a bottle of whiskey with two cups on the desk.

"Pour us a drink Joe.." Luis said as he stood up and moved toward the built in safe in the wall of his office. He turned the dial a few times before the safe loudly unlocked and Luis opened it and grinned as he looked at his safe stuffed full of money. He took a few stack out and closed it up/locked it and returned to the table, practically throwing the money down and knocking the drinks Joe poured over.

"That the money for the cocaine boss?" Joe said as he held his drink up to Luis and peered at the 200 grand on the table.

Luis nodded as he took a swig of his drink and sat back down at the desk and began putting the money into a bag.

"I want you to oversee the deal for me. I've got more pressing matter here and I think it will be safer that way... I don't trust these columbian drug traffickers one bit.." he said as he stuffed the last bundle of cash into the bag and placed it on the other side of the desk closer to Joe

"Also take the new kid with you..It will give him a chance to see what it's like to really be a gangster.." he said with a large grin

"I don't know about taking the new kid along on this boss I don't think he's ready.." Joe said as he grabbed the cash off the desk and stood up.

"Maybe give him a different task for the night.. I need all my veteran guys on deck for this.. Can't spare the seat in the car.." he said trying to talk his way out of it.

Luis smiled and picked up his pack of smoked off the desk and stuck one in his mouth and started searching for his zippo.

"Well, I guess this isn't your lucky day Joe.. Luca called out this morning his sick with the flu. Your stuck with the new kid." he found his zippo underneath the stack of papers he moved to the side and mentally smacked himself for not searching there sooner. He lit up the cigarette and exhaled a loud sigh of relief..nicotine...

"Fine, fuck it! He can go. But if shit goes south and he ends up getting himself killed don't say I didn't warn you when his father Melvin comes down here shrieking in agony his only son is dead" Joe said with a scoff as he went to leave. He stopped at the door and turned around to his boss.

"Anything else you need doing while I'm out boss.." he said with a irritated tone

Luis leaned forward in his seat in the direction of Joe and ashed his cigarette and said sternly..

"Yea.. while your out.. fix your attitude Joe and remember that I AM boss.. now get outta here!" Joe rolled his eyes but knew better then to say anything else and bit his tongue. He made his way to his office and made a few calls to get the crew together.. to his unamusement, Vito was already privy to this knowledge saying Luis approached him earlier on the subject and was eager to prove himself... Joe still couldn't get past that ill feeling in his gut that this was a bad idea and something was going to go wrong...

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

About an hour later after the crew gathered at the HQ...

Joe briefed his few men on what was going to be taking place. He was in charge of the deal as per Don Luis Patangeli's request. Joe assigned ColeyPressPlay to be the driver to the meeting, he was great behind the wheel and was Luis' personal getaway driver for bank robberies. 

RayneMartini was one of the lower members on the totem pole. Joe assigned her to carry the money and exchange it for drugs while the rest of the crew stood back and would keep a watch over what transpired.

Vito of course was not given a special duty although he insisted to Joe he was ready for the task, Joe sighed and ordered him to remain at his side as his personal bodyguard.. he convinced him that was more special then the others but Joe would remain far back enough there was almost no need for Vito, who argued but eventually accepted his role.. though he was not happy about it.

With the plan set in place and the meet time closely approaching, the crew piled up into 3 black cadillacs and made their way to the other side of the port.

It was only a short 5 minute drive, but the cars were going to be needed to transport the drugs back to the HQ. As they arrived at the meet location, the columbians were already present and in large numbers.. a show of force you might say.. they parked the cars close but not to close and Rayne stepped out of the head car carrying the briefacse full of cash. The rest of the crew slowly emerged, holding guns of their own and took posts of their own surrounding the car. Joe and Vito then stepped out and motionied Rayne to move forward with the deal.

There was a slight communication barrier though, as the columbians only spoke minimal english. They presented the drugs at which point Rayne presented the money. The two exchanged a few more words before men from all sides began storming the dock and yelling "POLICE EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" the columbians immediately began firing on the police as well as Luis' crew believing they were set up. The man carrying the drugs was the first to go down in the flurry of bullets and Rayne grabbed it and began retreating to the car as the two men who were protecting her took bullets in the back shielding her as she made it safely back to the cars.

Joe was heard yelling from the other side of the car as a barrage of gunfire was unloading from all angles. "VITO's BEEN FUCKING HIT!" he exclaimed as he and another one of the crew shuffled him into the backseat of the getaway car. The two crews and the police remained engage in a gunfight for what was seemingly like forever.. Joe looked around and saw that Rayne was safely behind the car and firing off shots at their assailants. He moved closed and noticed she had the briefcase full of cash AND the duffle bag full of dope.. he smiled and asked her if she had been hit. She quickly replied no and continued firing off shots with laser cannon focus.

He quickly gathered the drugs and cash and stuffed it in the trunk, dodging the whizzing bullets flying by him and ordering everyone into their car. A few mobsters died as they tried entering their cars, Joe swiftly got into the passenger seat and looked at Coley and said "DRIVE"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Rayne was seated at one of the smaller tables in the common area fiddling with a bobby pin. A prior conversation with Luis about his hidden booze cabinet kept playing back in her head. All she knew was that it was somewhere in his office and that it had an emerald lock on it. She wasn't quite sure what an emerald lock was but knew if it was anything like those Hartmann locks she had been picking recently that she'd be in that cabinet in no time. There were only a couple issues; she didn't know where exactly the cabinet was and if she got caught snooping around the bosses office it wouldn't end well for her.

Figuring it wasn't such a good idea for someone as new as her, she tucked the bobby pin back into her hair. Sitting there at the table she gave the room a look over, it was rather bare. A lot more bare then she remembered it was, then again she had only been inside these walls a couple days now and from her perspective probably just didn't notice it until this moment. "Hmm" she muttered to herself as she crunched her nose up a bit to the sight of a hole in the wall. The hole itself wasn't the part that made her hmm to herself but more so the dried up stuff around it. 

"Is that bl...." before she was able to finish her thought Joe turned the corner into the common area.

"Ah, there you are. Come on we have a job to go do."

Rayne sat there a bit dumbfounded at first, Joe was one of the bosses bodyguards. Why would he of all people have a job for her to go do? She sat there looking at him as he cocked his head and looked down at her.

"Did you not hear me? Luis has a job that needs handled and well he told me to grab you. So get your ass off that chair and let's go!"

"Oh, a job for the boss. Now that makes sense, I thought.... Ah never mind."

She stood up from her seat, followed him down the hall and out towards the awaiting cars. On their way he expressed to her what was going on and what her job was going to be. They got to one of the cars, Joe popped open the trunk and pulled out a suitcase and pushed it into her chest.

"Here you go, here's the money. Remember when we get there, you will get out first and make your way over to the Colombians. You will then in essence make the deal and come back to our cars with the drugs. Rather simple if you ask me, though one thing. They aren't the most versed in the English language but the money should do most of the talking. Anyways, it's time to go."

Before she was able to ask any sort of questions, Joe turned around and walked off to his car. Still trying to process everything she stood there for a moment until the driver of her car leaned over and opened her door.

"Any day lady."

She looked back at the other cars then back at the driver of her car. With a subtle shrug Rayne opened the door the rest of the way and got into the car. The moment she shut the door the driver took off, with all the cars following suit. It wasn't long until they reached their destination, maybe 5 minutes. As they pulled up Rayne's eyes widened, there were so many of them. Way more then she ever would have imagined, the sight made her heart beat a little bit faster but she knew this wasn't the time to be worried. People like this can sense fear from a mile away.

With confidence she opened the car door and swung her legs to the side, while picking the suitcase off her lap. Without hesitation and without looking back at her cover she walked to where she thought the mid point was. At the same time a handful of Colombians walked towards her until they met up with her.

"Good evening gentlemen."

The Colombians stood there quiet for a moment, that was until one of the men off to the side muttered something. "¿De verdad mandan alguna mujer a hacer este trato? ¿Una mujer?" The man standing in front of her looked over his shoulder and muttered something back to guy. "Sí, pero bueno, al menos ella es guapa. Yo lo golpearía." The group instantly began laughing

Rayne sighed.

"Come on guys, let's get this over and done with. Do you have the drugs? I have the money, all 200k right here."

Rayne gave a suitcase a small pat. The man spoke up again and once again in Spanish. "Sí, hermosa. Lo tenemos, solo dame otro momento para mirar tu buen trasero."

Rayne shook her head ever so slightly, there was something these guys didn't know about her. She too knew Spanish, was something she learned growing up and was quite fluent in it.

"Entonces, ¿qué pasa si soy una mujer, y sí, mi culo está bien, lo sé. Aunque gracias por señalarlo. ¿Podemos dejar de jugar ahora y hacer este trato?"

The Colombians instantly went silent then all at once laughed for a brief couple seconds. The head guy motioned behind him as one of his people brought an almost identical suitcase to the one Rayne was holding. The man in his best broken English voice spoke up. "The drugs yes, here are the drugs. Good looking and speaks our language, I may need to make you mine."

That's when she heard it, someone yelling. "POLICE EVERYONE DOWN ON THE GROUND!" Without hesitation Rayne grabbed what she thought was her suitcase and hightailed it back to her side. Bullets buzzed by her by the dozens and before she knew it she was in the backseat of the car. Everything was kind of a blur, she didn't even remember how she got to where she was but one thing she did know was she didn't get shot and somehow got away with the money and the drugs.

As everyone drastically entered the vehicle, coley stayed calm. Even with all the yelling an commotion going on, on ALL sides of them. Joe hopped in an told Coley to drive, an that`s all he needed to hear. it was time for Coley to play his role (which he did well) an elude the law and attackers, an get his Don an remaining family members to the safety of there South Philly HQ.

Just as Coley was making his first turn, the back window shattered an Rayne screamed out "SHIT". Coley made the left an haul assed a long stretch before making another (*tires screeching). Once we had atleast a block an a half on everyone, you could see 3 big explosions do to the crazy Columbians reckless driving in attemps to get back what`s theres, an the laws undying attempt to pursue us all. Not to mention Joe and Rayne had began shooting once we hit the straight away. I mean they pretty much asked for it, after shattering our back window.

THE ENTIRE CREWS EYES WERE WIDE OPEN IN EXCITEMENT!!!

Coley: Omg!!! 

Rayne: YEEAAAA!!!

<font color="#005000">Joe: GOOD DRIVING COLEY!!! (*grins an chuckles)</font>

<font color="#005000">Don Patangeli: I DON`T THINK THEY WERE READY!!! (*Amused)</font>

<font color="#005000">Coley continued on a few more blocks an a few more turns, before the crew begin to settle there nerves a bit. </font>

<font color="#005000">Coley asked " Is everyone Ok?" as they made there way back to HQ.</font>

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The crew was in complete laughter now as they were still barreling down the road, easily reaching speeds of 70mph as Coley has his foot to the floor. The cops were starting to drift behind as the crew seemingly were uncatchable.. The adrenaline was finally leaving his body now and Joe could feel immense pain coming from his left shoulder, He glanced over and noticed there was a blood patch making its way down from his shoulder..he had been grazed by a bullet but lucky for him Vito body blocked his boss and was in critical condition..

The crew was only a few blocks from the HQ when Coley cut a sharp turn down a back alley and made for their hidden warehouse. Natraz was waiting at the warehouse door motioning them to park the vehicle inside and dropping the door in a hurry before the police could see what was going on. As the car parked Joe flung the back doors opened and called out for someone to call the Doc at the HQ and let him know they got a body coming his way... Joe panicked and started slapping Vito in the face to keep him awake while the guys went and retrieved a Gurney.

"Hey man stay awake there don't fucking die on me now.. your dad will have my fucking ass!" Joe exclaimed as Vito grinned at him

"Don't worry Joe... You can't get rid of me that fucking easy-" Vito said as he coughed up some blood "Did I do a good job?"

"Yea man.. just fucking hang in there- WHERES THAT DAM GURNEY" Joe yelled out at the guys

The guys finally returned and began loading Vito onto the Gurney. He shrieked in pain as they moved him and continued spitting up blood. They carried him out of the warehouse and down the dockyard as Joe and Rayne followed closely behind. It was starting to rain something fierce, a large storm was rolling in and the ground was getting wet, slowing the guys down as they didn't want to slip and fall. It seemed like eternity before they finally reached the HQ and Joe motioned the men inside as fast as they could.

Vito had lost a lot blood but was still conscious when he arrived at their medical room. The Doc was already there and prepared to work on Vito who gave a weak grin as the men set him on the medical table.

"Told you Joe, I'm not going anywhere..." Joe grinned and gripped Vito by the shoulder and said "You hang on bud. Im going to go tell Luis what happened and get you some revenge.."

Joe left the room and the doors shut behind him. Rayne was still waiting outside the room and glanced at Joe as he entered the hallway..

"Come on Rayne.. It's time to go pay the boss a visit. He's not gonna be happy to hear the police fucked him over. There's gonna be a lot of rattled heads by tonights over..." Joe smirked and took Rayne by the shoulder and continued walking down the hallway towards Luis' office.

"You did good today... Luis is going to be real happy.. Just let me do the talking when we get to the office alright?" Joe said.. Rayne was still in shock about what transpired today but gave a faint nod.

"As a matter of fact. Just wait outside the office when we get there... I'll call you in when Luis is ready I don't know how he's going to take this news about his corrupt agent giving the details away about the drug deal." Joe said with a sigh now releasing his grip from Rayne's shoulder.

"I really liked that guy Will..But I think he's gonna be dead by this time tomorrow."

Rayne still hadn't fully processed what was going on or rather what had happened. It was the first she had ever been in the middle of a shoot out, the adrenaline was still coursing through her body. She wasn't sure if it terrified her or excited her just yet but one thing she did know was that it was one hell of a rush either way. 

A smirk went upon her face as she stood outside the doorway of the room they had just brought the wounded guy. She didn't know the name of the guy but it was definitely someone that she had seen before. Everyone seemed in a sort of a panic, yeah things went down and people got shot but in her opinion things worked out well.

Rayne glanced down at the suitcases, one in each of her hands. She wasn't sure which on was which but it didn't matter. One was the money and the other was the Colombian drugs. The way she looked at it, she had just managed to score some free drugs for the boss. 200k worth to be exact, now she wasn't sure how that all correlated in money terms but she it was a lot. 

Before she could think any further into it, Joe appeared in the hallway where she was standing. He directed her to follow him to the bosses office, well he more so didn't give her the option to follow him as he grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her in the direction of the bosses office. Joe did all the talking, all Rayne could do was nod to his direction.

Once getting to Luis office, Joe figured it was best for her to wait outside. She nodded once more and propped herself up against the wall just outside his door and waited.

Report Post Tip

Joe knocked on the door and waited this time for his boss to respond... Luis called out after about 15 seconds and Joe entered. Luis was sitting at his desk but his chair was turned toward the television that had been propped up in place of where Joe's chair is usually placed, it had been moved to the side. Joe silently closed the door and sat down in the seat across from his boss and glanced at what was on the T.V.

It was something new to the ages, only invented in 1927, but the rich and famous all owned one. The news was playing and Luis was tapping his hand on the desk as the reported started talking about dead columbians, police, and mobsters associated to Luis. He sighed and took a cigarette out of his pack of smokes on the desk, chucking them back down and lighting up with his zippo before also tossing that on the desk. Joe felt uneasy as his boss still hadn't acknowledged him

As the reporter started finishing up her story Luis got up and shut the T.V off angrily, he returned to his seat and threw himself into his seat and glared at Joe before taking another drag off his cigarette and exhaling a large cloud of smoke and leaning back in his chair.

"So, 4 of my men are dead, my suppliers are dead, police are dead.. do you know how far up my ass the mayor is going to be over this shit Joe!" Luis exclaimed as he stuck his cigarette in the ashtray

"You didn't lose my fucking money did you? And who knew about the details of the meet location? Only you me and..William... knew about that" Luis' voice lowered as he said Williams name...if that dirty cop talked i swear..

"No boss... I didn't lose the money and I don't know what happened! The deal was going smooth and outta nowhere the fucking police stormed in, they had assault rifles and everything.. I barely escaped with my own life if it wasn't for Vito-" Joe said timidly, not wanting to upset his boss further but was interrupted as he brought up Vito..

"Vito.. Where is he what the fuck happened to Melvin's kids.." Luis questioned Joe with a serious look on his face

"He got shot, he jumped in the way of some gunfire that was meant for me.. he's in critical condition with the Doc but he's gonna make it.." Joe quickly replied, loosening up a little bit realizing Luis' anger was diminishing.

"Fuck!, Alright it had to be that son of a bitch William down at the department he is due to retire tomorrow I bet he wanted to fuck me over right before he retired, or he was gonna try... Joe make sure you take care of him. I'll go down and check on Vito-" Luis went to stand up but Joe quickly stood up before him and motioned for his boss to remain seated

"Wait boss, there is one more thing. Rayne.. She did really good today. She composed herself under pressure, and not only did she not lose our cash.. she got the drugs too..." Luis face lit up with a smile from cheek to cheek and he sat back down and took another drag off his cigarette and put it out in the ashtray.

"She did now, did she? Is she outside the office? If so tell her to come in, I want to personally thank her.." he said as Joe nodded and went and went to retrieve Rayne outside, he opened the door and glanced at Rayne who was startled by Joe opening the door so fast, was she fidgeting with a bobby pin again? Nevermind...

"Hey, come inside.. the boss is ready for you.." Joe gave her a weak grin and held the door open for her

Report Post Tip

Rayne had placed the suitcase at her side once Joe went into the bosses office. 200k cash and 200k worth of drugs were rather heavy and on top of it her hands were both sweating quite profusely. After wiping her hand on her pant legs making sure they were dry, she ran her hands through her hair pulling out a bobby pin as the reality of what had just went down started hitting her.

"That shit was insane, I could have been killed. It was... awesome..." She thought in her head as a smile went upon her face. The bobby pin in her hand was being fiddled about as she played back the series of events. From the moment she got out of the car, to the initial meeting, the conversation and then the gunfire. After that things were still a bit blurry but the beginning of it was clear as day.

She was deep inside her own thoughts as the door to the office swung open quickly, the knob hitting the wall hard from the force Joe just opened the door. It startled her, in fact it scared the shit out of her. It sounded very much like one of the many gunshots she had just experienced, which made her drop the bobby pin. Rayne held her hand on her chest as Joe spoke up.

Rayne looked up at Joe, giving him a weak grin before bending over to pick up her bobby pin and placed it back into her hair before standing up straight. She picked up both suitcases, took a deep breath and walked into Luis office. He was facing the door but she could see he was glaring at that box with the people on it.

She stood there still waiting for him to take notice of her.

Report Post Tip

Luis now turning and motioning Rayne to sit down in the seat across from her. He gave off a wide grin as he noticed Rayne was still somewhat sweating when she sat down. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and two cups and placed them on the desk before glancing back at her and saying

"So Joe tells me you did a pretty good job today, and him not so much.. isn't that right Joe?" Luis said softly as he now glared at Joe who closed the door and leaned against the wall nearby, his seat was occupied by the T.V after all..

"Yes... boss..." Joe muttered, he was clearly unhappy with himself, Joe was not one to fuck things up..

Luis smiled and poured two small cups of whiskey and pushed one cup towards Rayne. He motioned for Joe to turn the T.V off.. the background noise was distracting him.

"You managed to keep my money safe... AND you brought back the drugs..." Luis said as he took a swig off his drink and set it back down on the desk. Joe moved towards you and grabbed the suitcases off the floor next to Rayne and placed them on the desk. Luis opened them both up and started laughing.

"That fucker William thought he could fuck me over, I was going to let the guy just retire!" Luis let out a sigh and continued on

"Oh well, you don't need to worry about that... Joe is going to take care of that" Luis slides the suitcases off the table and stuffs some of the cash back in the safe before turning around and smiling at Rayne and sliding her one of the suitcases back.

"That's your payment for a job well done. Now scram the both of ya. The 6 o'clock news it about to come on and I need to watch it.." Luis looks down at his watch and shoo's Joe and Rayne out of the room.. he was serious about his T.V... Joe rolled his eyes and tipped his hat to his boss and motioned for Rayne to exit the room with him.

"Oh and Rayne... Keep up the good work.. take the rest of the day off to relax" Luis called out to them as they left

Report Post Tip

Late night the following day...

It was still storming outside, the rain had not let up since the previous day and Joe was making his way to the other side of South Philly. Sonny was in charge of distributing drugs on this side of town, and had direct information to William's wareabouts. Joe turned onto the block and was met by one of the fellow crew members who flagged him down and motioned him to park nearby, as he turned off the engine the man opened the door for Joe, knowing his status and how close he was to Luis, he was well respected among the other crew members and certainly amongst his peers.

Joe smiled and shook his hand and cuffed his jacket up as the man closed the door to the cadillac and led Joe inside the nearby apartment building where Sonny had setup. The building was old and rundown, but the ground floor was used to distribute the product, the second floor was used to bag up the product, and the third floor was heavily guarded and where Sonny stayed with his entourage of men and all the money. The man opened the door and motioned Joe to step inside, who was carrying the briefcase full of cocaine, where he was met by Sonny with a wide smile.

"Joe! MY good friend, I'm happy to see your still alive I was watching that shit on the news this morning, pretty wild shit you guys ran into yesterday.." Sonny said as he glanced at the briefcase and motioned Joe to sit down on a nearby chair. Joe took note of all the jewelry that Sony was wearing, rolex watch.. gold chain, gold pinky ring.. he was flashing his wealth to the fullest.

"So I hope that's the dope you got there for me.. I'm almost out and was getting a little worried we were going to run out.." he said as he poured a drink for him and Joe, one of his bodyguards turned off the television that was making noise nearby as Sonny sat down to continue talking to Joe and handing him his drink.

"Yea, it's all there as promised. We lost a few guys for that fucking stupid dope and Vito got shot.. luckily he's gonna make it" Joe snickered as he set the cocaine down on the table and took a swig off his drink

"That's why I came to see you... Luis says that fucking rat William down at the department, the one who set us up with the Columbians in the first place, gave the details to our deal to some up and coming drug agent and put in his papers to retire..." Joe said as he took another large swig off his drink and set it down on the table.

"I never liked that fucking cop, always knew he was a weasel bastard..." Sonny said as he sat down nearby and took a swig off his drink as well and set it down on the table

"I'm gonna tell you right now that killing a cop ain't gonna be easy, and a lot of his buddies are gonna be gunning for you Joe.. but I know where that cocksucker lives... " Sonny grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote down the address and ripped the sheet out of the book and handed it to Joe

"Thats where he lives... Only a few blocks from here I think.. Take Tiny with you he's good with these sorta things and quite frankly he needs some fresh air" Sonny said as he laughed at Tim mean mugging him, they called him Tiny Tim because he had a tiny brain but a big body, a good enforcer for the family.

"Thanks Sonny, the Don appreciates all you do for him. Make sure you send him his share by next friday.." Joe said as he folded up the paper and stuck it in his suit pocket. He stood up and smile and shook Sonny's hand.

"Until next time, good friend." Sonny said with a smile. "Make sure Tiny comes back to me in one piece.." Sonny called out as Joe and Tim left the safehouse..

Report Post Tip

Joe and Tiny time stepped outside into the pouring rain and made their way down the block. Tim insisted he knew the way to the place and that he already had the address, to which Joe foolishly told him to lead on and followed behind him with his entourage. They walked for about 15 minutes or so, before Tiny Tim stopped on the corner and started scratching his head and turned around and looked at Joe dumbfounded.

"I think I forgot the way.... Maybe you should look up the address..." he said nervously unsure how Joe would react

"You idiot, I guess Sonny was right you don't have a brain.. and here I was following you" Joe sighed realizing he was getting nowhere and pulled out the piece of paper and read the address.. 765 Jefferson Street, South Philly.... he stuck the paper back in his pocket before motoning Tiny and the rest of the guys to follow him to the right.

"It's down this way a few blocks... you were close.. Tim I'll give you that" Joe said as they swiftly moved down the block.

The closer they got to the house the more police presence there was. South Philly was not a particularly rich area, it held a huge poverty rate, but this area of South Philly is where all the major players lived, and wealthy business owners and they lobbied the corrupt police into patrolling their neighborhood over the lower income areas. William was only able to afford this area because he accepted bribery money from the Mafia.. as high and mighty as he wanted to seem he was no better then the crooks who lived next door to him.

Joe reached the address and looked up at the house. It was a Manor style home, recently built and it was of luxurious taste. Joe motioned Tim to go and get the front door open.. by any means necessary of course, while the rest of the guys watched the street for the police. Tiny kicked in the door and him and Joe quickly entered the house with their weapons drawn with two other bodyguards. They heard some shuffling upstairs and one of the bodyguards moved to go check it out but was shot as he entered the next room.

Tiny and Joe braced up against the wall, firing off shots blindly at whoever was shooting at them behind a overturned table in the living room, hearing that the man was out of bullets Tiny stormed into the other room and tackled the guy behind the table and started beating him into a bloody pulp before William came running down the steps and shot him in the shoulder.

Joe turned the corned and instantly shot at him and hitting him in the head, killing him instantly before turning to the man behind the table. Tiny shrieked out in agony, but was going to be okay as the bullet went straight through. As battered and bloody as it was, he recognized the face.. it was Walter..

"Walter.. the fuck are you doing here.. you conspired with that rat William too?" Joe said sticking the gun in Walter's face he let off a weak grin before spitting up some blood and replying

"Yea.. I did.. you think we were just going to be able to retire with your stain on our reputation?? It was a way for us to go out with some dignity-" he coughed up some more blood and pushed himself up against the wall, he was weak and losing blood and going to die soon.

"Your ways of doing things are coming to an end my friend. Not all of us down at the department are corrupt anymore.. the next generation of cops isn't going to fall in line to you fucking guineas" Walter said, spitting blood in Joe's direction who smirked and replied

"Well.. atleast I know you won't be around to see it. Have a good trip to the afterlife my friend.." Joe said with an evil grin on his face as he cocked the gun

"FUCK YOU!" Walter yelled as his brains were blown out on the wall.

Joe smiled and looked at Tim who was tending to his wound and standing now. The two scurried out of the apartment and made their way down the block engaging in some gunfire with the local corrupt cops who were arriving to the scene on foot. They managed to escape down the street to the left and continued running down a back alley and jumped over a few fences before reaching the car and hightailing it out of the area.. Police sirens could be heard coming from all directions...they weren't outta the shit just yet...

The engine of the cadillac could be heard rumbling down the block as Joe had his foot pushing the pedal to the floor. The sirens were drawing closer and as Joe cut a few corners at high speed, a police cruiser came into view from the right as it also turned a corner onto the block. Tim started laying off shots, shattering the glass of the police cruiser as the bullets pierced straight through. The patrol car started bobbing and weaving trying to dodge the bullets but it  didn't help much.. as a few more shots rang through the windshield a small blood spatter could be seen on the passenger side window and the cop slammed on his breaks and pulled over.

Tim was laughing as he reloaded his gun and two more cruisers started gaining speed on them. They were just within pit maneuver distance when Joe hanged a left and just dodged the front bumper of the police car connected with his rear bumper sending the cop straight into a local business. Citizens could be heard crying out in terror now as bullets went flying, sirens were wailing, and cars were crashing.. As they were nearing the edge of the estates, the police let up chase.. knowing their jurisdiction ended up ahead.. Joe and Tim cried out with a loud cheer and started laughing as they made their way back to the HQ across town.. The car was riddled with bullet holes and was squeaking from being driven so rough.. but they escaped with their lives and the job was done... Luis is gonna be happy Joe thought to himself..

The cadillac squeaked into the dockyard in the midst of the night, drawing the attention of everyone Joe drove past. Some of the men at the gate recognized the car and immediately moved to open the front gate. Joe waved and they stared as he drove past and into the compound. He parked in the garage where Luis' handman did repairs to his vehicle.. As he parked the mechanic came out and started making a fuss.. Joe pulled out his wad of cash and handed him a few bills and told him that was for his troubles and the Don appreciates his services.. the man sighed and took the money and keys and got straight to work.

Joe and Tim emerged from the garage and made their way towards the main building where Luis' office was located.. Before entering Joe turned and handed Tiny the money for the job and told him that his services weren't needed anymore... Tiny scoffed and took the cash as Joe motioned for one of the guys to pull up a car to take him back to Sonny. Tiny hadn't ever met Luis face to face and he was eager to get the chance but Joe crushed his hopes...

Joe brushed off his suit and entered the building. He was amazed the place was still under renovation.. it seems like things moved slow around here.. but behind the scenes things were moving ever so fast. He made his way to the back and up a few flights of stairs before reaching the top floor and making his way down the hall to Luis office. He knocked on the door and waited for Luis to call out before entering and hanging his coat and sitting down across from his boss... Luis was in the middle of signing some important documents for the opening of the new Labor Union before a few minutes later he brushed them to the side and glanced up at Joe and smiled.

"Ah, my good friend. Tell me you have some good news for me?" Luis said leaning back in his seat and lighting up a cigarette

"I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.. boss..." Joe said with a wide grin

"I took care of our problem with the rat William, he fed information to his fellow officers the same day he retired.. god dam bastard thought he could fuck us over before he left." 

Luis leaned forward and took a long drag off his cigarette before exhaling and placing it in his ashtray

"So what was the bad news.. you know i don't like bad news Joe.." Luis said sternly

"Well, he wasn't working alone.. another agent on our payroll was working with him.. Walter.. he was at the house and he died in the crossfire.. I guess that was the bad news.." Joe said as he reached for the bottle of whiskey on the desk and poured himself a drink

Luis started laughing and took another drag off his cigarette and exhaled smoke mid laughter. He calmed himself down and grinned at Joe

"That was the bad news? Fuck that's good news! One less fucking corrupt pig I gotta worry about blackmailing my ass with evidence or some other bullshit" Luis poured himself a drink and help up his glass and toasted Joe and downed his drink and slammed it on the table

"Good fucking work my friend.. Take the next day or two off enjoy yourself.. go down and watch the women at our new Cabaret Club.. your favorite girl Jessica is a working stage girl now" Luis chuckled as he opened his safe and stacked 200k on the desk and pushed it across the desk towards Joe.

"For your hard work my friend.. try not to spend it all in one place huh?" Luis said as he tossed a brown bag on the desk and took a few more drags of his cigarette before putting it out in the ashtray

Joe bagged up the cash in the bag and stood up and shook hands with his boss

"Thanks Luis, I'll try not to spend it all one place but you know how I am when it comes to booze and woman.." Joe laughed and made his way to the door. "Also I think i need me a new suit.. this one is kind of ruined now.."

Joe said as he glanced down at his torn up suit from a long day of hard work.. he laughed again and tipped his hat to his boss and left. The office grew quiet as Luis walked over to the window and stared out over the Dockyard and watched the ships go up and down the Delaware River... He got lost in his thought as he sat their chiefing on his cigarette like an indian..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Botched Drug Shipment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL