Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:32
Page:  1 
Find my Daughter Started by: Rain on Jan 25, '19 19:36

Rain was going to take over NEAT, INC operation.   She had assisted her mother and sister with a number of cases.  Now she was on her own and was set on continuing the business in the professional manner they had. The next case on the agenda was the file on Howard Lawrence.  There were a few details in the file that it concerned his daughter Eva.

Rain had set up an appointment for Howard Lawrence to meet with her.  When he arrived they sat down to a cup of coffee.  After a casual conversation she asked him to tell her exactly what was going down and asked him if she could record the conversation to enable her to keep all the facts together, he agreed to be recorded.

Howard Lawrence

This is about my daughter Eva.  I never had a problem with her until her first year in college at the University of Illinois.  She got involved with the wrong crowd and fell for a very bad boy named Edward (Eddie).  We heard he was involved with a terrible gang and nothing but trouble.

She started coming home past curfew, skipping school and ignoring previous priorities.

When she would get in way past curfew or estimated time with an endless string of excuses? When excuses fail, she would respond to our inquiries and concern by telling us it’s none of our business.

Her weekend plans started to sound fishy and she was being vague about where she was going.

We found contraband in her room and small empty bags that contained a white crystalline powder.  We knew then she was using Cocaine.

We assumed that she was just experimenting because she getting a little rebellious and want to lash out.

We spent thousands to get her clean up and kept it all quiet.  Being an important man in the community I wanted to keep our problem secret.   She stayed in rehab for almost 30 days. When she came back we thought that she had recovered but within 2 weeks of her return, she was back with Eddie, the one who put pressure on her, disrespected and tried to manipulate her.  She swore she was in love with him and wanted to be with him.

When I told him to stay away from her he threatens to take me out the picture completely.   I wasn’t concerned about his threats, only my daughter’s well being.   I made arrangements for her to go stay with my sister in California and continue her education there.

When she heard of my plans she ran away with Eddie.  That was almost 3 months ago and I haven’t heard anything from her.

I will pay anything to have her back safe.  

Rain turned off the recorder.   The only other information she was able to obtain from Mr. Lawrence was he thought she might be in the area of Near West Side.

She advised Mr. Lawrence  that she would try and find out exactly what they might be dealing with here. That she would get her people on this right away.  Once she knew what they were up against she would let him know and the price. She told him it might take a little time but we will do the best they could to find her.

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Rain got a few investigators working on the case right away. When they reported back to her it was worse than she had imagined.

Eva’s boyfriend Edward Doll aka "Eddie LaRue was affiliated with a gang called The College Kidnappers

The College Kidnappers was a group of students from the University of Illinois who specialized in kidnapping wealthy mobsters for ransom. The mobsters were targets because they were less likely to approach the police and could pay the ransom.

They did some bank jobs, but their main source of income was ransom payments from gamblers, bootleggers, and quite wealthy mobsters.

She was told that most of the victims snatched by the kidnappers were a part of the Al Capone mob, and have gained over half a million dollars in ransom.

We had an informant named Mitch that had contact with the students,  who was able to infiltrate the gang and gained a member’s trust.

He came into the office telling us what he had learned:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other night two of the Capone gangsters cornered Babe Jones, a member of The College Kidnappers, telling him to pass along the message of a payoff to stop kidnapping other Capone gangsters.

Klutas, the main man indicated that he liked the deal but later ordered Jones to be killed because he was viewed as a weak individual and could possibly betray the gang.

The two gunmen who were sent to kill Jones were careless. Jones knew the tactics of The College Kidnappers; he saw the two men who were waiting for his arrival, and fled the scene, in order to save his life. Word is that he went to the police and told them of several hideouts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain made a call to Al Capone and confirmed everything that Mitch had told them was true.   She told him she would handle it but would needing two of his men, would let him know when and where.

Bentley contacted his friend at the police department and he found out the police would be raiding their hideout in 3 days.

Bentley waited patiently on the phone and his friend came back with an address.

The address was 1112 Reeve Street, Near West Side.   Rain heard Bentley asking the man what the fuck he meant by near west side and the man must have explained it was the name of the area.   She heard Bentley tell him he could pick it up at the usual place in 2 hours.  He sent a runner to take a payment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain called Howard Lawrence told him of the situation.  He offered a very handsome price to get his daughter Eva her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain then called her Boss @KennyRusso and explained the situation and knew she would get a mouth full.

Fuck Capone, he’s a ruthless motherfucker responsible for murdering or ordering the assassinations of scores of people, and his contemptible acts of violence just turn my stomach.  The stupid fucker needs his assholes kidnapped.

He claimed down once I told him I will have two of his guys for the frontrunners. 

Well since you are trying to rescue the father’s daughter I will help you.  So much killing around here lately it will be nice to take out the real bad guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, I called @Narly.  He was much easier to deal with.  He just said I am in.  Just let me know where we are going t meet to set up a plan.

The next day Mitch was drinking and smoking at the gang’s hideaway house.   After a few hours, he verified that Eva was actually staying there, fully cased the place out and he made his way back to the office.

Rain told Mitch to just relax and chill she was going to try and set up a meeting.

She called @KennyRusso, @Narly and set up to meet in an hour.  Capone’s boys Tommy and Charlie were notified of the meeting also.

When they all arrived they sat down to listen to Mitch.

Mitch drew the layout of the house and the back alley and back entrance. He told us that there were six of them that came in and out. All they did all day was drink and did drugs but were heavily armed, weapons all over the place. 

He pointed to the alleyway from the back street he drew.  None of the gang seemed to use it.  They all entered from the front.  There a guy out there that is supposed to be guarding the backdoor but all he does is drink and smoke weed.  He’s an easy target.  We can ambush through the backdoor, walk through the kitchen to the living room area taking anyone out.

Now when I was there only Eddie went upstairs and from what I could tell there were 3 girls up there and one was Eva.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all made a plan to meet at the office the next night at 10 pm.   The cleaners wouldn't be too far behind.  I would rent a van that Bentley would drive with me, Tommy and Charlie.  Kenny, Narly, and Mitch would drive together.  Mitch was to stay in the car for we didn't want to blow his cover.  Narly is to take the guy at the back door out and everyone would proceed in the house and take care of business.   They would let her know when it was safe for her to enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy, Charlie the Capone guys and Mitch arrived at the office a little early.  We waited for Kenny and Narly, when they arrived we made our way to address following them.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

They pulled up with knowledge of the house layout and somewhat of who was in the house. They decided that the back door was the proper approach.

Making their way swiftly towards the back of the house Charlie one of Capone’s guys heard something and signals for the group to move with caution. KennyRusso looked around the corner of the house and relays the message that there is a guard holding the door. 

Narly upholstered one of his pistols and slowly walked up behind the man placing the cold steel upon his head. The man instantly became rigid and threw silently insults until his neck was snapped. Tommy from the Capone gang then searched and hid him in the nearby bushes. He found a couple hundred dollars the key to the house for a less noisy entrance. They were, after all, trying to get Eva out ALIVE no if and or buts.

Before entering the house Tommy equipped his silencer and Narly proceeded to open the backdoor. They were instantly met by a guard doing something intently in the sink with his back to us. "Hey, DillBoy close the door will ya it's cold!" Two shots to the back of his head left him to slump on the counter followed by a shallow thud and Narly slamming the door shut ."You alright in there?" asked one of the guards in the living room. Kenny  just looked at Narly and Tommy  like "say something!" Narly tried his best to imitate the raspy voice "uh yeah everything is cool here."The answer was a couple grunts followed by the easy silence. Tommy peaked around to see what they faced turned back to Narly and held up four fingers signaling that there were four fucks to be killed.

They thought Eva had to be upstairs since she wasn't down here with them. She probably was up there alone too,I mean things could be that easy right? Narly and Tommy proceeded upstairs hastily and swiftly barely making noise. Narly was impressed those skills were something to be born with and not taught. Upon reaching the top of the steps his ears pick up on a rhythmic pounding and low moans. We creep forward Narly gave Kenny the look and he runs in toward Eddie shoving him and impacting his brain with bullets.   Eva screams and tries to fight Kenny while Kenny screams for someone to get Rain.

Narly made his way back downstairs just in time to hear. "How the fuck we went collect the ransom if Eddie kills her having sex. Always being rough with the clients. Come on let's make sure everything's okay ." says one of the four guards. Upon hearing this Narly jumped in the doorway and unloaded fire everywhere with the tommy. Killing all four guards he runs outside for Rain.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It was the beginning of the night, their mission was to rescue Eva from the College Kidnappers at any cost, Kenny, Rain, Narly and some of the Capone's boys were to invade a house, kill anyone who gets in their way, dispose of Eddie and rescue Eva, no easy task but the man who hired them knew that the NEAT Inc could deal with almost everything. Making their way towards the back of the house, Kenny saw a man from the Capone's crew make a signal with his finger, pointing at the back door. Instantly Kenny stopped moving and peeked to see what it was - he looked around the corner and saw a man guarding the back door, he looks at Narly and tilts his head towards the guy. He sees Narly nodding and pulling his weapon, Kenny signals "No pew pew" to Narly and the man nods in agreement again, he sees Narly stealthily approaching the guy then taking him out, gladly the dude had a key, so the entrance was going to be way easier.

As they walk in, they see a guard by the sink, Charlie quickly deals with the guy as Narly close the door, they hear something coming from the living room, someone asking if things were ok, Kenny quickly signals Narly to say something and listens to the man making the worst impression in the world, Kenneth smiles and shakes his head, laughing quietly as he sees Narly pointing his middle finger at him, after that.  Narly signaled the position of the four in the living room as he headed toward the stairs.

I signaled Tommy to take the ones on the left and I would get the ones on the right, on three.  One, two, three and we rolled in.  That fucker was so slow I took out all four. 

Kenny sees Charlie and Narly heading upstairs, he signals Tommy to watch their backs, that’s the least he could do,  as he runs to catch up, he follows Narly, who opens the door and signals Kenny to charge at Eddie who is on top of Eva. Kenny rushes at him and grabs the man like he was made of plastic, he threw him across the room and pulled his weapon with the silencer, delivering various shots to the man's brain. After that Eva starts screaming and just snaps, he jumps at Kenny and starts scratching him, biting him and punching him, Kenny can't do anything but push her away back and try to immobilize her on the bed, what was difficult.

"Charlie, go get Rain to deal with this crazy bitch." As Kenny says that, Eva bites him in the cheek almost taking a piece of. "Ah, come on" Kenny threw Eva at the bed and pointed his gun at her and even that didn't calm her down, finally Rain arrived to deal with her.

Kenny signals Narly to make his way downstairs to deal with the rest of the guys. Sometime after that, Kenny can only hear the silent shots and bodies dropping on the ground. Kenny sees Narly arriving and saying that is all good, then they all make their way back downstairs and saw the cleaners doing their jobs. Kenny nodded at Rain and said.

"So, the job is done?" Kenny says while looking for a cigarette in his pockets, he sees Rain nodding. "So I'm off, need to take care of some business. I'll meet you at Chicago NEAT Inc."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Rain saw Charlie coming to the van bleeding from the cheek. When she asked him what happened he told her the bitch tried to bite his cheek off. He then told her, she and Bentley could go in.  She signaled the cleaners the coast for clear. They were instructed to dump Eddie LaRue’s body off at the police station.

We were walking toward the house to hear a slight ring of fire and men just falling.  Bentley turned to me and said, “well so much for no one entering through the back”. We had to laugh at the smile on @Narly  ‘s face.

As we walked into the house in the kitchen we saw one slumped over the sink.  Four in the living room that looked like they never saw it coming.   We heard the yelling coming from upstairs and made our way up.

Bentley and I made our way to the room.   Eddie was dead and Eva almost naked was yelling and fighting @KennyRusso and Tommy.   She grabbed Eva and told her to calm down, that they were there by orders of her father to bring her crazy ass home.   She saw a dress on the floor and ordered Eva to put it on.  Bentley and I had to force the dress on her. Eva wouldn’t calm down.  She keeps screaming you killed Eddie, you killed Eddie. I told Bentley and Kenny to gag the bitch and tie her up; we had to get out of there.  Bentley pulled the cords from the telephone and tied her hands behind her back and Kenny gags her with the pillowcase.  It took all three men to finally get her downstairs and out to the van. I looked around trying to grab what might be some of Eva’s belongings.   There was a suitcase that I thought might belong to her.  I threw some shoes in there and some other things and closed it up and we made our way back downstairs.

The cleaners had already started doing their jobs.   When we arrived at the van it seemed that Eva had finally calmed down they had her in the back of the van.   She looked really bad.  I know the signs.  This girl was hooked on heroin.  I asked her if that was her suitcase and she said “yes” Bentley thru the suitcase in the back with her.

I told Kenny and Narly thank you, job well done and would catch up with them later.  I got in the back of the van with Eva and we drove back to the office.

On the way, I explained to her that Eddie didn’t love her.  He was just keeping her hanging on until the right time to ask ransom for her.  That’s she’s not blind she knew what was going on. I told her that her father is the one that really loved her.  He spared no expense in trying to find her.

Bentley took Eva inside to the lounge while I settled with Tommy and Charlie. 

When they left I went into the lounge and Eva was a mess.  I knew I couldn’t deliver her to her father in that condition.  I called my good friend Holly at the St. Rose Rehabilitation Center to let her know I was bringing one in, female.  She knew exactly what I meant.

Then I called Howard Lawrence.  I told him we had his daughter, that she was fine.  I told him I was sorry but he wouldn’t be able to see her for a couple of weeks that I was placing her in some excellent hands to detox and recover, that Eva was hooked on heroin.   I could hear the relief but also the sadness in his voice.  He told me he understood that he trusted me to do the right thing for his daughter, after all, that I had saved her life.

Eva kept telling me she needed her suitcase so Bentley bought it in.   She went to the bathroom with it. 

Bentley and I both knew what she was doing but we let her handle her business.  She came out high as a kite.  We didn’t tell her where she was going but we took her to Holly.  When Eva saw she was at the St Rose Rehabilitation Center she didn't even try to fight.  I think she was ready. She hugged me and told me, thank you,  and just fell in the arms of Holly.

Eva Lawrence was going to be just fine.  We left, on the way back to the office we stopped to pick up a couple of sandwiches at the deli.   As we were just getting ready to sit down to eat, Roscoe one of the cleaner walked in with a large sack.  BINGO he said as he poured the money on the table.  We counted it and the amount totaled three hundred and fifty thousand.  

Bonuses for everyone.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Rain sat back in her office chair, opened a bag of chips and dialed her Boss KennyRusso.

Hey, Boss, it’s Rain how’s it going.

Yeah, I arrived in Chicago a little late.  The flight was delayed out of Detroit.

Oh sorry Boss, munching on some chips.  I am starving, didn’t have a chance to grab something to eat. I was rushing to get her to meet with DET Logan.

Yeah you right, DET Timothy Logan are one of our best law enforcement informants.

Well, we thought that everything went well with returning Eva to her father Howard Lawrence and taking out some of the members of that College Kidnappers gang. She is clean and living a normal life now.  But you remember we had the cleaners dump  Eva’s boyfriend Edward Doll aka "Eddie LaRue body on the front steps of the police station.

Right, well nothing went wrong with that but it seems Tommy and Charlie the Capone guys are bragging and taking credit for the hit. The Feds are on to them and very interested in talking to them.  DET Logan feels they might crack under the pressure and implicate all of us.

He’s really nervous about the fact that they will find out that the location of the gang’s hideout and the police string had to come from the inside, he fears he might be implicated and his cover blown.

Yes, I assured him we wouldn’t let that happened, just need to know how we are going to handle it.

I did try to get in touch with Narly but haven’t been able to.

OK, Boss, I will put some men on finding their whereabouts and wait to hear from you.  

Report Post Tip

It was somewhere near 11PM. Kenneth had had a important meeting with Capone to talk about two individuals who were in his crew. They helped Kenny and Rain to take out the college kidnappers gang but now they were bragging about it to everyone, trying to take credit for the hit. Word about that had reached to the feds and Kenny was sure that they would investigate it and if they do, for sure they would tell the true story about they teaming up with NEAT Inc. to take care of that and would jeopardize or blow their cover.

Kenny was instructed to be at a restaurant, alone and unarmed at 11PM and he did. He walked in alone and met a Capone bodyguard who escorted him to a room upstairs where his boss would be. The bodyguard stopped in front of the door and searched Kenny for any guns or anything that could harm Capone. He didn't found nothing so he let Kenny in the room.

As Kenny walks in, he sees a table and at the end of it, Capone was sitting there, having a meal. Kenny slowly walked towards the table and Capone just stared at him as he moved. Kenneth reached the table and Capone signaled him to have a seat.

"So, what business brings you here?" Capone asked while taking a sip from his wine. Kenny seated at the table and Capone ordered one of his bodyguards to pour Kenny some whiskey, Kenny accepted and the man poured some in his glass. Kenny grabbed it, took a long sip then looked at Capone.

"Do you remember the College Kidnappers job? So.. We teamed up with some of yours boys and things went smooth. But now they are bragging and trying to take credit for the hit. A guy who is in my payroll said that they got the attention of the feds."

As Kenny says that Capone seems a little uneasy on his chair. He tries to get comfortable in his seat then he takes a long sip from his wine. He signals Kenny to keep going.

"Either you shut them up or I will. We don't need this kind of heat down on both of us."

"I will give you permission to kill them." Capone says as he cuts his steak. "Do you have a plan? You need to be professional in this or the feds will come crashing down on us."

Kenny smiles then reaches for his pockets. He takes a small piece of paper then places on the table. He slides it next to Capone who grabs the piece of paper and reads it.

"Tell them you have a job. Send them to this address. I will be there waiting with some boys and take them of the map, don't worry."

Capone nodded then signaled Kenny to leave. Kenny got up from the chair, said his goodbyes then left the room.

Kenny reunited some of his boys to take care of Tommy and Charlie from the Capone crew. The plan was to wait for them at a warehouse but they never showed up. Maybe they knew what was going on. Kenny, infuriated, ran to the phone and dialed Rain 's number. She picked up.

"The fuckers didn't showed up. I will wait a bit longer but I need you to first thing tomorrow gather some info about these guys and where they may be hiding. I will get Vice to work on it as well. He has some good connections." 

Kenny listened to Rain's plan through the phone while he took a long sip of a whiskey bottle.

"Alright. Do what you must. When you have enough info to locate them contact me ASAP."

Kenny hung up the phone then walked back to the ambush site, waiting some more for them to show up. But they didn't.

“Oh Boy,” Rain said as she hung up the phone with her Boss KennyRusso.  She could tell how upset he was that Capone’s boys didn’t show up.  She had to listen to how he didn’t want them involved in the first place.  How stupid Capone was for allowing his people to get kidnapped in the first place.   He said he might have paid the ransom but the fuckers wouldn’t have had the chance to spend it. The only reason he took the  Capones boys with us was placing them in the position to get shot first.  But he was eager to take the college kidnappers out just in case they got the bright idea of expanding the operation to one of ours.

I called Capone first and told him they didn’t show up and the Boss Russo thinks you played him.  Capone didn’t want any trouble with the Russo Crew and automatically started pleading his case that they should have shown up and didn’t know until now that they didn’t.  I told him well we better find them, that I wanted all the information on them.  I wanted to know where they lived, with whom and where they hung out.  That we better locate them in the next 48 hours or there were going to be repercussions he might not like.

Within hours security at the NEAT office called to say a package had been delivered and I told him to have someone bring it to my apartment.   Phil arrived at my apartment about a half hour later with the information. 

Inside was information about Charlie and Tommy.  Their addresses, family members, close relatives, friends and where usually they hang out.  I called a couple of the boys and two informants to a meeting at my apartment in an hour.  When they arrived we sat down and designed a plan.  We had someone stake out their houses, an uncle of Charlie ’s a local bar over in their hood called Twisted,  and a small restaurant called The Pit.  We put the informants out on the streets to see what they could find out. 

I called the Boss back and let him know we were on it and as soon as I found something out would let him know. 

Report Post Tip

Kenneth was doing some paper work in his office when he received a call from Rain. He picked it up quickly and listened to all she had to say. She finally found out where Tommy and Charlie were hiding.

"Oh, fuck." Kenny says when Rain tell him that the FEDs already have them. "Please say that you already have a location. We can't let them blow the whistle on us." Kenny quickly signals his bodyguard to get the car ready. He listens to Rain giving him the location and he quickly thanks her. "Thanks darling. Get a hold of Jukera_Dale and Vice . Send them to wait for me a few blocks away from the safe house."

Kenny hangs up and gets ready to deal with this issue. He grabs his revolver, dons his coat then rushes to the car with his bodyguard Jimmy. The place was a little far from there but Jimmy drove fast. They arrived around 13PM.

Report Post Tip

"Hey brothers." Kenny says shaking the hand of Jukera_Dale and Vice and hugging them. "Got any more info about this?"

Vice steps up and says that they plan on moving the Capone boys around 14PM. He and Jukera_Dale had come with a plan. When they are driving out, AleksTomson will use his car to crash on theirs and get them off the road. Then Jukera, Kenny and Vice will start the action. They will make the FEDs surrender, killing them would be very bad for business. They plan on making the hit seems like a rescue, so the heat doesn't come down on them. Maybe it will come down on Capone, but Kenneth isn't scared of him.

Kenny pulled a cigarette from his pack and lit it. He walked over to Vice ´s car and got some masks. He grabbed four and distributed between his members. On this hit, if they get recognize, everything would go to shit and they would need to kill the FEDs. He takes a long drag of his cigarette and throws it on the floor. He stomps it and dons the mask. He signals the boys to do the same and they do. They're ready and it is almost 14PM.

The plan was AleksTomson hit them when they drive through the street corner. Kenny, Vice and Jukera were hiding taking a look at the house. Aleks was in his car on the street corner. Kenny saw Tommy and Charlie walking over to the car with two guys with FED uniform. It was about to happen.

Tommy and Charlie entered in the back seat. The FEDs were in the front. They started the engine then started driving. As they moved to the corner, Kenny could hear a loud engine noise coming from there. It was Aleks driving like crazy in the direction of the FED vehicle. He crashed on them and the car went to the sidewalk. There wasn't many people around so it was safe to do that. Kenny, Jukera and Vice rushed to the FED vehicle.

"Don't move a muscle." Kenny said to the FEDs who were getting out of the car. Tommy and Charlie were still on it. Kenny and Vice pointed the gun at them and made them surrender. "Get on your knees, Vice, get their weapons." Vice searched them and got rid of their weapons. They needed to make it look like a rescue, so Kenny said something to deceive them.

"Get our brothers." He signaled to Jukera_Dale. "You, get the car." Kenny signaled Vice and he ran to get the vehicle. The FEDs were still on their knees on gun point. Kenny walked over them and said. "Don't fuck us over. Stay away from my friends. Next time there will be blood." As he said that, he knock the FEDs unconscious. They fell on the ground and Jukera_Dale finally got Tommy and Charlie out of the FED car who were starting to catch fire.

"Handcuff them, Jukera." Said Kenny while he took of his mask. When he did that, Tommy got scared and tried to flee. Kenny quickly pulled up his revolver and shot him in the leg. He let out a maniac laugh. He signaled Jukera to handcuff Charlie and Kenny walked over Tommy who was lying on the ground. He handcuff him and helped him walk to the car.

"Jukera, you drive. Vice, keep them at gun point at all times. To the warehouse."

Report Post Tip

Rain and Bentley waited patiently in the warehouse.  The hoped everything was going OK.  Sometimes when you don’t have a lot of time to plan things out it can go well or terribly wrong  Once we got our men out on the streets word came back very quickly that the FEDs had already had them.   With Bentley’s resources at the police department, we quickly learned the address of the safe house they were at and the fact they were going to be moved to another this afternoon.  KennyRusso put his plans to intercept them at the safe house and Rain was nervous that it might not go as planned.

All they could do now is just waiting until Kenny and the other men arrived back to the warehouse.                                                                                                 

Report Post Tip

Jukera parked the car in the front of the warehouse. Kenny got out of the car and grabbed Charlie, he placed the barrel of the gun in the back of his head and said.

"Walk. Don't try anything funny." Kenny tilted his head at Tommy looking at Vice, he picked the man up on his back because Tommy couldn't walk due to the wound on his leg. Jukera rushed in front of them to open the door to the warehouse. Kenny ordered Charlie to follow him.

They entered the warehouse and Kenny saw Rain there waiting for them, he nodded at her then walked to the middle of the warehouse. He kicked Charlie down and Vice just threw Tommy on the ground. Kenny asked for a bottle of whiskey to Jukera and he went looking for one.

"So, FEDs?" Kenny reaches for his pockets and takes out a cigarette. He lights it then turns his attention back to the Capone boys. "You guys know the punishment for ratting, right?" He shows his gun the both men and Jukera arrives with his bottle of whiskey, Kenny stashes the revolver into his belt and grabs the bottle. He cracks it open, takes a long sip then places the bottle on the ground.

"You guys should've kept you mouth shut." He grabs his revolver and walks slowly towards the men who are on their knees. He places the revolver on Tommy's head and takes a long drag of his cigarette. He puffs the smoke then pulls the trigger. The sound of the shot echoes on the warehouse loudly. Tommy drops dead on the ground. Charlie starts to freak out and begs for his life. Kenny starts to laugh and walks towards him.

"Shut the hell up." He delivers a powerful kick into Charlie's head and the man falls in the ground. Kenny points the gun at him and say. "Only thing worse than a rat is a coward. You fucked up." He pulls the trigger twice, hitting Charlie's chest then his head. He takes another drag from his cigarette then throws it on the ground. He stomps it then look at his crew members.

"Dump their bodies somewhere."

Report Post Tip

KennyRusso and the men arrived with the Capone boys. After a few shots,

Rain looks at the dead body of Tommy then back to Kenny.   She looks at the dead body of Charlie then back to Kenny.   She just shook her dead, she wonders about her Boss sometimes.

I will take care of it, Boss.

She walks over to the phone on a wall of the warehouse to call the cleaners.

Yeah, clean up at the warehouse.  No, no special instructions on the bodies.  Just make them disappear. OK, 15 minutes is fine.

She walks behind everyone to their cars outside.

Report Post Tip

Bentley got a call from his insider at the police department that Rain and KennyRusso will be called to be questioned at the police station in regards the beatings of FBI Agent Torres and Agent Michaels.  They will also be questioned about the whereabouts of kidnapped Tommy Smalls and Charlie Biggs.  He told Bentley that the two men implicated them in the murders of the College Kidnappers and  delivering the dead body of  Eddie LaRue to the police station steps.  The Feds know that Kenny and Rain were rescuing a young woman but the Capone boys never knew her name.

When Rain heard the news she was glad no one else would get involved.  She was ready for the questioning,  Without the Capone boys they had nothing but hearsay. 

Report Post Tip

The Chicago FEDs sure wanted to question Rain badly; they tracked her down all the way in New Orleans.  She had gone to New Orleans to enjoy Mardi Gras with some friends.   She told them that she would fly back to Chicago the next morning.  They offered to pick her up at the airport and she told them that were quite alright she knew her way to the police station.

She caught an early flight out, stopped by her apartment, took her time,  then made her way to the police station.

When she walked up to the desk and told the officer who she was all eyes glued on her like she was America’s most wanted.  They escorted her into an interrogation room.   LT. Roberson and Agent Torres  introduced themselves, asked her to have a seat,  Rain found it amusing that Agent Torres  was  one of the FEDs  KennyRusso had roughed up when they took the Capone boys. LT. Roberson started the questioning.

Would you like a cup of coffee or something?

No thank you.

Would you like a cigarette?

No thank you I don’t smoke cigarettes.  She thought to herself but you can go into that evidence room and roll me a blunt.

Can you please state your full name?

Rain Sinclair.

Where do you live?

Bentley Manor Apartments

You are part owner of that apartment building and own an apartment building in Detroit is that right? ?

Yes I do.

It seems like you are doing pretty well for yourself.

Is it illegal to be a good business woman?

We will ask the questions here.   What do you know about the College Kidnappers?

Only what I’ve seen on the news or read in the newspaper.

Well we have received information that not only do you know of them your operation are the ones who took them out and drop the dead body of Eddie LaRue on the steps of this police station

Rain thought to herself of course we did.  Evidently the information you received is wrong, for I have no clue that you are talking about.

In fact we know that you worked with Al Capone and hired two of his men a Tommy Smalls and Charlie Biggs to work with you.

I don’t know a big or a small and Capone was told he was a stupid mother fucker.   Not precisely my words. Rain would tell she was getting underneath their skin.

Where were you on the night of Jan 25th.

Where were you on the night of Jan 25th?

We told you we are asking the question here.

Then ask me something that makes sense.  I don’t remember where I was last week and you want me to remember where  I was a night almost a month ago.   I was home alone asleep in my bed. 

Can anyone corroborate that?

Did I just not say I was home alone?   Damn they are stupid.

Rain you can make this easy on yourself.  You cooperate with us and we will make sure you get a fair deal. We know you are lying.  We know you were the ones to take the kidnappers out.  We know you dropped the body.  We know you went there to also rescue a girl.

Rain called their bluff.

Rescue what girl and rescue her from what?  Where are you getting this shit from?

Agent Torres  almost ready to burst some veins in his head took over.

You know damn well who we are talking about.   You got the Capone boys.  It was your people that jumped me and took them.  Look you smudged bitch, you better start talking or I will make sure you spent the rest of your life in jail. 

Bitch, bitch, are you fucking kidding me?  You fucked up and apparently lost your people and you want to call me a bitch.  I tell you what.  If you are going to arrest me for something, go ahead and arrest me.  If not this interview is over.

Rain, stood up as the two men looked at her dumbfounds.  Agent Torres was almost in a rage.

Sit back down Rain we are not through with you.  We have more questions for you.

I’ve answered all your questions.  She walked toward the door.  If you are not going to arrest me am I free to go?

LT. Roberson put  Agent Torres  in check.

Yes Rain you are free to go.  Please do not left the country. We might bring you in for questioning in this matter again.

Fuck you Rain thought to herself.   No worries I have to plans to leave the country.

LT. Roberson opened the door for her and said she was free to leave.

As the door was closing she could hear Agent Torres say that lying bitch.

Rain just laughed.

She and Bentley drove back to the apartment.   She called KennyRusso.

Hey Boss they got nothing.  Without the Capone boys to corroborate their story, they are dead in the water.  They know things but can't prove jack shit without  them.  

Kenny told her he would be  on his way to the police station himself in a few minute.  That he was looking forward to it. 

Report Post Tip

Kenny was brought in to the police station in the beginning of the afternoon. He was bored this morning and when he heard the FEDs knocking on his door he didn't even complained about being questioned. He thought he could have some fun with the guys, so he just accompanied them to the police station.

Kenny entered the police station escorted by the FEDs and all eyes turned to him, he felt like a celebrity, or the devil himself. He just smiled sarcastic and waved at them all. They walked towards the interrogation room and one of the FEDs that Kenny roughed up was there, he just hoped he wouldn't recognize his voice.

Would you like a cup of coffee?

"Do you have whiskey?" Kenny asked while slowly leaned against the table. The interrogator just looked at him and Kenny opened a sarcastic smile. "Aye, coffee will do." He didn't wanted coffee, just asked for it to annoy them. 

Would you like a cigarette?

"Oh I'd like one but I'm sure the cigarette you guys have taste like garbage." Kenny reaches for his pockets and takes out his pack of cigarette. He grabs one and lights it. He places the pack on the table. "Would you like one? It's the best around."

Can you please state your full name?

"Kenneth Russo."

Where do you live?

"Corktown, Detroit. Have an apartment there."

What do you know about the College Kidnappers?

"The name say it all, right? They kidnap students? Or the students kidnap them? I have no idea." Kenny leans back at his chair, staring at the interrogator. He opens up a sarcastic smile on the corner of his mouth.

Where were you on the night of Jan 25th?

"Don't remember. Maybe walking my dog? I do that every night before going to bed. By the way you need to meet my dog, she is cute as fuck."

Are you friends with Capone?

"No. Never met him. He seems dangerous. I get scared easy."

Do you know Tommy Smalls and Charlie Biggs?

"Nope but their last names are funny, would like to meet them just to mock." Kenny laughs a bit.

We have received information that not only do you know of the College Kidnappers. Also your operation are the ones who took them out and drop the dead body of Eddie LaRue on the steps of this police station.

"No idea on what you are talking about, mate. I have better things to do with my time than go chasing teenagers."

We know that you were involved.

"Involved in what? You're crazy or something?

We know that you took four guys out on the house.

"What the fuck you're saying? Do you have proof? I already told you, you got the wrong person."

We know that you have Tommy and Charlie. Where are them?

"I already told you I don't know them."

Kenny gets up from his chair. "Well, it's been fun guys. Get back to me when you have something more concrete and stop wasting my time. I have better things to do." He continues walking towards the door and no one stopped him.

"You guys know where to find me." Then he leaves the police station. If they didn't stopped him it's because they don't have nothing on them. He hailed a cab then ordered the driver to go to Rain's apartment so he could let her know how things went.

Report Post Tip
I saw her running through the gutters of the streets .... it was sad she seemed down on her luck....I was new to town and was no help to her.

I hope she is found and is alright.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Find my Daughter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL