Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Less Laundry Started by: Heartless- on Jan 28, '19 16:32

BobbyLashley came in many times that day asking about the cleaning things around, Heartless was little confused that if he really wanted to put his clothes their but he ended giving them to heartless, "Don't worry sir, I will make sure that they end with that time" He said with smile and put them on work to get cleaned.

at the evening Bobby came back to pick up his suit, "I wish you be happy with it, I made it look as if it was new" He said with warm smile "Don't worry about that no need for any extra money sir".

Report Post Tip

It was crowded day in the streets and he noticed that many people walking in and out the bakery, he wasn't surprised at all as he knows how great and delicious  Tammy's cakes, he saw a man that he wasn't from the city he was wearing a beautiful jacket but he looked little embraced, he figured that it might some cakes on his jacket since he came out from the bakery close to his laundry.

Arapaho walked in and he was gentle man that anyone would be happy to treat him with pleasure,

"Welcome sir, I would be happy to help"  he said with simle and continued "Don't worry at all it will be cleaned fast, but it may take about an hour to get ready", he said as he thought that the man may wanted to travel somewhere else so he would like to do his best for him. 

Heartless took a cigar with smile "Thank you sir, if there is anything else I can provide to you please I would be happy to" he said while giving him some of his special juice that he was working on for his future shop.

Report Post Tip

Tutte walked in, he was little nervous, he could tell from his eyes, he put his clothes on the desk asking to get them ready by next morning as he was going for important date with his girlfriend, Heartless smiled wamrly 

"Sure sir, by morning you can get them"

Heartless took them and cleaned them, as he remembered how important these things to his father, so he did it with his heart to get the best looking.

The next morning  Tutte came to pick up his clothes, "Here you are sir they are ready, have a great day"

Report Post Tip

While Heartless was little busy with work all over the place he didn't notice that Shady_Acres till he was standing infront of the table he looked at him with surprised and smile "sorry wasn't concentrating while you walk in, how I can help you sir ?"

Shady_Acres gave his five suites to get cleaned as he want them professionally cleaned as he said "Don't worry sir if you find them not cleaned well you don't have to pay anything" he said with smile

"sorry sir we only do clean and wash here, we can't fix clothes" He answered him as he asked about fixing clothes in laundry.

Report Post Tip

Shady drew slowly on his cigar as Heartless- approached." Please call me @Shady, no need to be so formal I'm new in the family I should call you Sir . Tutte told me you that you have the best Laundry Service in all of Detroit." After the brief discussion he handed over his 5 suits and took a receipt which he instinctively gave to his driver.

Shady looked back at Heartless and continued...
"Brother Heartless- when should I be back ? I see you are quite busy, business must me booming " Shady said with a smile.... then slowly taking a cigar from his jacket he lights it up and takes a drag while looking at Heartless-

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Diva had only just recently arrived to good ol Detroit feeling the wind blowing around her seeing the tall buildings..She's been around the city before but never took the time to stop at the local business and check them out..As she suddenly realized that she needed to have her laundry done she comes across a laundromat called Less Laundry ..As she walks in she rings the bell on the desk..

"Hello yes umm i have a ton of bloodstained dresses they are very very delicate to wash as well don't mind thr blood i just am a messy huntress so i never had the time to really wash them."

As she smiles showing her adorable fangs...

Report Post Tip

Leo managed to own all Heartless shops after his death, so he had to visit Less Laundry to take a look at it and if it needs anything and to confirm that he had its keys, so he went in and everything were clean and there was no mess as everything in its right place, he was really happy to see that as he won't need to do big work to start the laundry once again and put it in the track again.

Leo checked all machines as they were in a good shape and working good too, but one machine were broken which made him little sad as he tried to figure what it needs but he couldn't, after some he tried what he can but all them were fail in the end he called a man was out side the city to come and fix it as he will need it soon for the work.

the man finally came and he was little shocked when he saw the place, Leo wasn't sure if he this shock came from good or bad thoughts and he preferred not to ask him about that, after some time and some failures to repair it finally it worked again after almost losing the hope to see this machine work again.

"Thank you sire for repairing this machine for me" Leo said while giving him a big reward for that as he wanted to the place be in its prettiest way possible as he will carry Heartless work and business from now on.

Report Post Tip

After Leo prepared the relunch of the laundry and rent some people to do some fire work show infront of the laundry to make the people notice that it is working again and we are accepting your clothes from now on.

while Leo preparing everything he noticed some suits were about to be cleaned, he didn't know who are these for, but he thought he will start the whole thing from these suits, he took them and cleaned them, then made them warm and put some perfume on them too, the five suits were looking awesome, he never seen anything like them before.

He went to the papers looking if someone left a note about them, as he found a paper wrote on it 

customer's clothes paper.

Shady_Acres, have five suits should be done fast

after he saw that he knew that these are his suits and was looking to meet that man as he really have a good taste with suits, Leo sent a man of his to Shady_Acres to inform him that the laundry in back on track and his suits are waiting for him 

Report Post Tip

As Leo kept working on things here and do the laundry for the customers a cute lady came in, she looked cool in his eyes, he couldn't but to blush when he saw her coming in, he left what he was doing and walked to her looking at her face, "Hello Miss, how can I help you ?" He said to her with warm smile.

she gave him a bag with many dresses stained by blood as she asked to be cleaned, with a smile that showed her fangs, he said inside himself "what a lovely smile she has", he noticed that he looked at her in silent more than the appropriate time "ehm sorry, yes sure miss, they will be ready by tomorrow" He said while his face turned little red.

Report Post Tip

Six rather large men in matching suits filed in through the door, parting like a black silk-suited ocean for Kenzi Carver.  Standing all of five-foot-two with her long blonde hair loose at her shoulders, she did not have what most would consider a commanding appearance. However, the gaggle of bodyguards and the engagement ring on her finger made it pretty clear that she wasn't to be messed with. The engagement announcement had been in the papers, and plans for her wedding to Joey Ferarri were well under way. 

Kenzi placed a few folded garments on the counter and glanced around.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

There was a service bell on the counter.  She hated ringing them, as it made her feel impatient, but she rang it anyway- only once.

Report Post Tip

Leo had to Leave the place for some time as he faced the death while he was in Chicago, things was difficult for him to be work as he has to, so he left for sometime till things be calmer.

after some time time passed Leo came back to the country and started his second reopen, this time things was little better as the place was clean and things was left as they left, so He just opened the place again and started the work on them.

Leo brought some children from the area and gave the papers to give it to the people walking in the city so they know that the laundry was working again, and every child brings a customer will get rewarded with good things and give them anything they need.

Report Post Tip

After the boys left looking giving the papers to people in the streets, Leo went to read some papers while someone visit him there, no long time have passed when a cute lady came in, she was one of the prettiest ladies he have seen, along with her big muscles bodyguards behind her.

Leo left the papers inside his room and walked to meet her, as she rang the bell "Hello ma'am, I'm coming" he said while walking to her,

"How can I help ?" He said to her as he noticed the ring in her finger, Kenzi gave him the folded garments "oh so ma'am when you want them ready ?" He said as if she needs them today or tomorrow to make them ready at the time.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Less Laundry
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL