Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:43:10
Page:  1 
If you use a single use disposable email address Started by: Squishy on Jan 30, '19 19:58

We are making changes to how we do our dupe checks and automating a lot more of the tasks involved.  To ensure that no one is accidentally caught up in the filter, please update your email address if you are using one of those services that gives you a temporary 10 minute disposable email.

We will be doing a full scan of all existing emails, those that are are flagged as the disposable emails will have limited access until they can be updated with a valid email address.

Report Post Tip

Can we assume that, even if we are using a "throw-away" email, if it's been used for multiple characters/hours that it won't search for this?

Report Post Tip
Aye, i don’t use this email for anything else besides this game and have since 2011. Do I need to use the one I use for work/school?
Report Post Tip

a permenant email that is disposible will be fine. but you can get an email online that will only exist for 10ish minute and then be deleted. Those are the ones squishy is meaning.

McRae, Crispins

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

" Can we assume that, even if we are using a "throw-away" email, if it's been used for multiple characters/hours that it won't search for this? "

As long as you can get mail from it, then its all good.  If you run multiple gmails, yahoos, hotmails, whatever, its all good.

Its more of the "search google for free disposable temporary email" that auto deletes after X minutes.

johnsspamgoeshere@google.com is fine

q38ah3rtas@h37ahdkaehr.ru used to make a one time email for a one time occasion that you no longer have the ability to receive mails is not :)

Report Post Tip
Aye, i don’t use this email for anything else besides this game and have since 2011. Do I need to use the one I use for work/school?

As long as you can still receive mail from it, you are good.

Report Post Tip

TLDR;

If you are unsure if you are using a disposable temporary email address, you arn't. It would be something you would have searched for specifically to use. :)

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: If you use a single use disposable email address
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL