Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:25
Page:  1 
The Ardour Chill Hut Started by: sTony on Feb 05, '19 23:02

The Ardour Chill Hut

After working hard for the past month sTony had finally done it, he worked his way up the ranks earning the trust of his Bosses Soseki and Lust where now he was not only a made man but also the Left hand of Ardour. All sTony's ever wanted to do was make Soseki proud and do right by Lust and with the encouragement of his associates he got a great idea.

" Detroit has grown, Ardour has grown, we are going to need a big business to clean all this money " sTony said to himself

" I know the perfect thing, I'll make a gaming lounge... a Chill hut! This way we can make it a family business give the family and the people of Detroit a place come, eat, drink, smoke, gamble, and be entertained"  

A bright smile graced sTony's face as he started to look into available locations this spot had to be perfect, it had to be open, conveniently located and represent the Ardour family with style and grace.

Then out of nowhere it hit him as he quickly ashed his splif sTony dashed for his car driving away like a mad man he raced to a spot he knew. He arrived within minutes as he looked at his potential venue Straw huts on the beach side, conveniently located beside Detroit's main highway. It had a straw hut bar on a paved platform, a dinning area on the sands with each table brandish with the traditional straw hunt design to protect its residents from the weather, without blocking the view of the grand stage which featured a live band. The place was perfect, sTony had made up his mind as he looked towards the beach which gave a flawless view of the sunset glistening off the clear blue ocean. 

" Now where is the owner of this joint " sTony said to himself, as he looked from left to right he saw a beautiful waitress and called her over.

" How you doing beautiful I'm looking for the owner of this place I'm buying it today " sTony said confidently

" The owner is that big guy in blue over there but ummm... I don't think he's going to just sell just like that " The waitress said with a puzzled voice

" Don't worry about that love he's going to...trust me " sTony said confidently as he tipped the waitress $100

sTony made his way over to the boss of the establishment who was standing by the bar looking out towards the dinning area and took a deep breath before tapping the big guy on the shoulder.

" Hey big guy I'm here to buy the place I'll give you 4 mill but I'll need it closed tomorrow so I can start setting up I'll need it ready for next week "

The big guy laughed and said " Piss off skinny man it ain't for sale " 

sTony laughed and ordered a bottle of Jack daniels before turning back to the owner

" You don't get it I said I'm buying the joint right now its not a request big guy " sTony said with a slightly irritated voice

" I said piss off before you get hurt skinny man " as the big guy turned his back on sTony

sTony smiled and said " Here's what make it 8 mill I was gonna use it to set up in Seattle but I think this is worth it besides the extra 4 mill will help with your medical bills and rehab "

" Medical bills? " The man said while turning around to see the sight of the JD bottle heading towards his jaw bone.

The bottle connected like an electromagnetic crane to a old car from the scrap yard... you could hear the bones in his face crack like an eager fat man crushing lays potato chips still in the bag... it was at this moment this big guy realized he fucked up as he hit the paved platform harder than a fat bitch doing a split.

" Sorry I had to do that but you were being rude and I'm Jamaican our tempers are a bit extreme...Now you are going to take this 8 mill, and you are going to close this place by 7:00 pm so my cleaning crew can get started agreed? " said sTony in a calm tone with a bright smile beaming from his face

The big guy still in excruciating pain nodded in agreement with sTony's request as the bartender stood there shocked

" Well what the hell you looking at me for lady! get the man some ice can't you see he's in pain! " sTony declared

sTony looked around at his new business "This is going to be LIT " he thought to himself

" We'll have an event every week or bi-weekly, a few competitions, poetry contests maybe some boxing hmmm " sTony pondered as the moans of the previous owner increased while the bartender applied the ice

" Quit moaning your bitching is interrupting my train of thought "

sTony said right before kicking the guy in the gut and walking off as he began planning he shouted

" The Boss Lady is going to be so proud! "

sTony jumped in his Lancer cranked the music up and while he sped away to the HQ all you could hear was...

♫ Money pon mi mind ♫

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Arriving to the newly renovated business, she was told to come to this address. Her brows quirked as she saw what a bright, humble business it was. Near the sea, full of colour, she knew exactly who owned this place. She told her trusty hand to open a business but he kept it very lowkey in his spare time to surprise her. She knew he'd live up to the expectations she set, a place for her crew to hang and to chill when they were off duty. Taking a deep breath, she nodded to her bodyguards to enter the property next to her, 3 men guarding her side with nothing but straight  faces and ironed suits.

Taking a step into the building, she was greeted with traditional Jamaican music. An instant breeze of smoke headed her way as she took a few more steps in, her gaze instantly finding the bar. Seeing a few people, not many just yet, she nodded to her bodyguards to head to the door so she could have her privacy. Placing her hands on the bar, she leaned over slightly looking at the options. "I'll have a beer please." she said to the bartender. "Now where is my damn hand?" she asked, sort of mumbling as her eyes scanned the room looking for sTony

Report Post Tip

LonelyWolf ar so damn happy to this that detroit getting stronger abd stronger and bigger and bigger, make detroit Great Again could someone say right now was his mind overtrown with, hugs Lust and gives sTony High-5

Report Post Tip

sTony took a look around his newly established business beaming with joy and a beyond measurable sense of pride and accomplishment, he smiled as he took a puff off his cigar sized blunt. 

"General" His bodyguard hailed

" Big Boss Lust just step in " His bodyguard informed him

" Perfect ! " sTony yelled as he rushed to the bar 

Seeing Lust on the bar platform, sTony dusted himself off, took a deep breath, and with a voice that echoed authority and confident, sTony said to the bar tender 

" Give her the best whatever she wants if its not here get it ! Only the best for the Boss " as Lust turned around with a face that surely screamed *what took you so long* but sTony merely looked at Lust and smiled. sTony ordered a Dragon as LonelyWolf arrived and gave him a highfive he put his beer to the sky 

" Tonight we celebrate! Not only is the business open, but tonight we celebrate Godfather Soseki's appointment he deserved it and so tonight drinks on me I only hope Geneva, Lock, SirGodrikz, Penelope, Nexus and the rest get here before we run out of liquor hahaha" 

Report Post Tip

SirGodrikz took a flight back Home from Seattle. Its been a long day. He felt a little ringing in his ear like someone's been talking about him. He takes his phone and calls sTony. 

sTony picks up but it was soo loud all he heard was the commotion in the back... 

SirGodrikz knew that sTony set up his establishment. Time to go check it out. 

after an hour or so, SirGodrikz steps into the Chill Hut. An amazing place it is. I begin to look around and notice sTony. 

"sTony brother, Save some liquor for me!" 

Report Post Tip

Tutte who started over were happy to see both SirGodriz and sTony and sat and talked and drank a whiskey along with them, talking old memoery and so in here what happened lately in great Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Its a cold day in the motorcity so Clown needs something warm to eat and stops in The Ardour Chill Hut.    he walks in and sits down at open table ,and the waitress comes up to Clown to take his order and he says to her a large chili and coke please then the order was taken out to the cook.Clown takes his suit jacket off ,and gets comfortable. soon time flew by,and his order is delivered ,Clown puts hot sauce on it and crackers in the chili' he slowly eats it ,was very hot.he waited a few moments to let it cool down,finishes reading the paper. then continues to eat his food.he goes up to the cashier with his bill and pays it and strolls off walking after he bundles up in the cold.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Ardour Chill Hut
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL