Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:06:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Wayne County Airport Started by: Connie on Feb 06, '19 19:31

"Oh, you were referencing a movie? I personally don't watch many films, I don't have the patience to sit for that long."

Not much else more was said on that topic, he just gestured for her to lead the way to the car and that's what she did. It was a rather quiet walk, that was until she heard his voice chime up. It caused her to slow up a bit and turn her glare in his direction. He made a comment on getting his button, a rather monumental feat in this life. It was something that still had eluded her but knew one day it would happen or at least she'd hope it would.

"I did! I've been meaning to congratulate you. How does it feel?"

A big smile beamed across his face, he didn't even have to speak she already knew the answer. 

Looking past her, she caught his glance and listened to his inquiry about a car. 

"Yeah I brought one." She stopped for a moment to dig through her bag and pulled out a set of keys, tossing them to him. "You get to drive though, I damn near hit a pedestrian on the way here. Driving is hard." She said with a subtle chuckle. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lordian smiled but nodded.

"You know, I'm half surprised you don't have someone to do the driving for you..." And his eyebrow quirked up then as he looked at her. "Hey wait a minute!" He half mocked as he made his way to open the passenger door for her. "After you Miss."

He closed the door gently once she was safely inside and then made his own way into the car. "Too bad I don't have one of those nifty hats all the drivers wear." He checked the mirrors and then gave the key a turn.

"So where too boss lady?"

Report Post Tip

Talia laughed at the comment. 

Sure she had some power in the world, just from being associated with the people she was working for but being at the having a driver status. That was something that seemed miles away. 

"Someone driving for me, now that's a good one. Hell, I'm lucky enough to even have a car and I wouldn't even have it if I didn't know how to... never mind. I have car that's all that matters."

She was a bit taken back when he opened the door for her to help her in, had been quite some time since someone did that for her. At this point she was just used to doing it herself. 

"You don't need one of those hats, you're not my chauffeur. You're just driving so I don't kill anyone on the way to our next pick up. Speaking of which, do you know where the Blackhawk Restaurant is at? Cause that's where I need to head to."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lordian did not move the car, in fact he took his hands off the wheel and turned to look at Talia.

"I would be your chauffeur if you asked, but only if you asked. Now, as for the Blackhawk, yes I know where it is. It's a great place for a bite to eat, or a dance you know." He glanced over toward Talia's feet then.

"Those your dancing shoes, or can I expect strictly business on this venture?" He put the car in drive then and started out of the parking lot. "After all I've been away, I might as well enjoy my first night home, so if you're offering I'm dancing." He smiled as they turned the corner and made their way into the city proper.

Report Post Tip

"Now I know you've definitely done lost your shit on that trip of yours. Did you bump your head on something?"Talia asked with a rather straight face. "You're a made man and a guy on top of that. Chauffeuring me around is just silly."

She didn't give him time to respond before commenting about The Blackhawk Restaurant. It was a place that she had yet to eat at, had yet to visit outside of the necessary work trips. It was rather fancy and for her fancy establishments weren't usually her forte. 

"This will be just one of the pick ups for Jack, should be a rather in and out. You won't even need to get out of the car if you don't want, totally up to you. Oh and no these aren't my dancing shoes, these are my casual walking around shoes. Sadly I left my dancing ones at home."

She wasn't lying there she had a shoe for just about any occasion and had a closet to prove it. 

Report Post Tip

MR-Big working in Detroit stops in the Wayne County Airport enters and walks u . she pulls his flight for home,he books it and pays her to the lady to get a ticket, he said nicely sweet 40 min to fly  sounds great Mr-Big walks over and sits till his flight.

Report Post Tip

The flight from LA was calm enough, or at least it felt that way when I kept dozing off with my head resting against Elle_E_Ott’s shoulder. It didn’t help all that much that Mitch’s boisterous voice would kick in every so often when he and Margo needed a refill on their vodka sodas. I had to give it to him though, the man could drink like a fish and it didn’t seem to be slowing him down any other than a tell tale stutter every so often. 

As the plane rolled to a stop, I placed a soft kiss against Elle’s cheek before stretching my arms high above my head, knuckles popping loudly as I did. It felt good to get up and moving. As quick as air travel was, it didn’t hold a candle to the comfortable spaces of the trains that snaked across the country.

Every body ready?” I found Elle’s hand with mine once more, the only thing that could keep me grounded at the moment as I wondered what kind of trouble M & M could get us into.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Wayne County Airport
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL