Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:09:03
Page:  1 
An Unexpected Visit Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Feb 13, '19 22:08

Luis finally got back to his office, as he sits down at his desk he notices his liquor cabinet was slightly cracked open and a letter with a smiley face was sitting on his desk. A bit perplexed he picked up the letter and opened it.

Luis,

I found myself back in Philadelphia on a bit of business. I stopped by to see you but you weren't here. Hope to catch you next time.

~Rayne

PS: Thank you for the booze, these two bottles look fancy.

He leans down to open his liquor cabinet and notice two of his favorite bottles of bourbon are gone. In their place is a single bobby pin.

Luis shook his head and smiled as he set the note down... 'dam that woman...' he thought as Dubliner knocked on his door and stepped inside to let him know that he had given Rayne the keys to the locks on the doors... he said her key didn't work after he had Joe change them all... He leaned back in his chair and let out a huge laugh and shook his head again...

"That woman is crafty...." 

A few hours have now passed, as Rayne makes her way back to the Labor Union. Surprisingly the front door is unlocked so she let's herself in, stumbling a bit as she makes her way to Luis office. You hear a subtle knock at your door then a crash as Rayne losses her balance and smacks into the wall adjacent to your door, falling right onto her ass. That's when you here the voice.

"A little help, someone! I've fallen and can't seem to get up."

Which is followed by intense giggling.

Luis and Joe look at eachother and turn their heads sideways after hearing a loud commotion in the following room.. Luis thrusts open his desk drawer and pulls out his gun and nods at Joe who pulls a gun from his waistband as they slowly approach the office door and open it... On the floor is Rayne giggling, wasted out of her mind holding one of Luis' bottles of liquor in her hand.. he shook his head and laughed.. sticking his gun in his waistband..

"Dammit Rayne! Your gonna get yourself killed barging in here like that!" she was still laughing as Luis stook over her and tapped his foot

"Was this the business you needed to take care of in Philadelphia?" he said rolling his eyes at Rayne still in laughter rolling around on the floor

With a squint of her eyes Rayne composed herself momentarily and looked over at Luis. In slow motion fashion she tilted her head to look at Joe, both men glaring down at her.

"Business... what bizzneth." She chuckled. "Bizz neth, that's a funny word."

She picked the bottle up bringing it to her mouth and taking another swig. Then extended her hand in the air, hoping one of them would help her up. 

Joe laughed hysterically as Rayne said "bizzneth" again and turned and looked at Luis and shook his head

"How much liquor you think she's had boss? She's starting to sound like Old man Billy down at the Rail Road Tavern after a long night of drinking..." he glanced back at Rayne and shook his head again and turned to calm the rest of the patrons in the lobby down

"I'd say enough... shit I think she drinks more then you do Joe you gonna let a woman pass you up?" Luis laughing he reaches out and pulls Rayne to her feet who almost fell right back over as she got up.

"At least I'm not sloppy drunk in your lobby..." Joe snickered as they helped Rayne into his office and plopped her in the seat. Joe turned and shoo'd anymore looky looers who were still staring through the door and shut it. Luis sat down at his desk and smiled.. pouring himself a drink in the process...

Rayne took in a deep breath as she was plopped down on the seat. The room was definitely spinning, the booze had taken full effect. Rayne held out the bottle of liquor in her hand, hoping one of those guys as she rested her head on the wall behind her.

"Someone, drink this!"

Joe takes the bottle from Raynes hand and laughs as she almost falls out of her seat

"Thanks missy don't mind if i do.. Luis doesn't share..." he said as he sat down and chugged the rest of the bottle and burped.

"That's exactly why I don't share with you.. you drink all the booze as you have just shown..." Luis said shaking his head and taking a swig off his drink... he glances back at Rayne and notices she is sound asleep in the chair...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Rayne was in the midst of one hell of a crazy dream, it consisted of unicorns, walking bottles of booze and a hedgehog. It made no sense to her but it was a good dream, that was until the loud not needed slam of a door woke her up. It woke her up rather rudely as the sound scared the hell out of her. She shot off the wall, so fast it may have rivaled the bullet coming out of a gun.

"What in the....?"

It was in that moment it hit her, the pounding in her and the light from the office lights made her brain hurt. On top of it the way she was sleeping left a rather nasty crick in her neck. She didn't give the room much of a look over, the brightness of the light made her quickly close her eyes. She brought her hands to her temples and give them a rub while covering her eyes with the palms of her hands.

A short moment later she felt it, the room was spinning. It was spinning even though she had her eyes closed. She wasn't sure how long she was sleeping for but it was quite obvious that it wasn't long enough to counteract the effect of the booze. Luis's evil evil booze. She needed to lay down but where, this chair was clearly not the laying down type. "The Floor?" She thought to her, questioning it. It wasn't ideal but it was easily accessible.

In one motion Rayne slithered off the chair and onto the floor, with her face facing the ceiling. She let out a slight groan, a groan that was met with a familiar voice.

"You comfortable down there kid? Hey boss what do you want me to do with this one?"

It was Joe, Luis's top bodyguard. That only meant one thing, Luis was still in the office.

"LUIS! I mean, Mr. Patangeli" She said with a giggle, a giggle that was short lived as she felt the churn in her stomach. Rayne took in a deep breath and muttered a couple words under her breath and slowly opened her eyes. "Keep it together Rayne, keep it together."

Report Post Tip

Luis had managed not to wake Rayne while doing his paperwork, it looked like she had a rough night so he figured what the hell why not let her sleep. Joe shrugged and sat down and started reading the newspaper as Luis went back to work... it wasn't but an hour when he heard Rayne hit the floor and he glanced up to see Joe shaking his head and listened to him mutter his question and Rayne say his name giggling.. he let out a sigh and stood up...

"Let's just call it a day Joe how about that..." Luis said as he walked around the desk and stood over Rayne motioning Joe to come help him pick her up

"Call it a day? We just got in about 3 hours ago and it's not even 1 o'clock yet..." Joe set slamming the newspaper down on the table next to him and let out a huge sigh and he came to help Luis pick up Rayne...

"Ah.. well.. I'll get Melvin to finish up the paperwork for me.. lets get Rayne back to her hotel so I can throw her under the shower to wake her up.. the liquor has got ahold of her..." Luis said as they lifted Rayne up off the floor and let out a groan.. she was dead weight.. couldn't even stand on her own balance.

"Shower- I doooooont need a shower! I dernt shtink like Jooe ova hurr.." Rayne said slurring her words and still giggling as Luis and Joe helped her out of his office and to the compound parking lot where one of his bodyguards took note of the situation and brought the car forward..

"You sure? Cause you "Shmell" like drunken homeless man who just drank a kegger last night..." Joe muttered as the car reached them and Luis' bodyguard got out and opened the door for them.. they loaded Rayne into the car and they were off

"Hey wheres your hotel located at?" Luis called back to Rayne who started giggling and replied

"271 JOESHTINKY STREET!" she continued giggling and was rolling around the backseat.. Joe was fending her off like an unwanted siblings foot crossing over to the otherside. The two men shook their head as Luis asked again and got the same answer

"I say we just take her back to your place boss.. toss her under the water there get her thoughts back to sane...." Joe said and Luis nodded and told the driver to take him home... Rayne was still giggling to herself about some nonsense....

Report Post Tip

She could hear the chatter, feel the bumps in the road and the turning of the car around the corners as she laid there in the backseat. For a moment she forgot about everything, about where she was or who she was with that was until a flash of a memory sparked in her head. Lasat thing she remembered was laying on the floor in Luis office with Joe standing over her. That's when she heard someone ask her about her hotel address, she blurted out the first thing she could think of, the first thing that popped into her head. 

"271 JOESHTINKY STREET"

The question was asked again and she gave the same answer, the sound of it off her tongue made her giggle. She wasn't really sure why it was so funny but it just was. She just couldn't stop laughing and laughing. It was a good five minutes of giggling, that was until the car came to a rather abrupt halt. The force sent Rayne flying off the backseat and onto the floor, facing downwards scrunched up on the drivers side rear.

It was quite the predicament she was in.

"Someone.... JOE... LUIS... MOM. A little help back here."

She could hear the front doors open and slam closed. She could also hear a bit more chatter then the door she was up against opened up. She could feel the strong hands of someone grab her by the upper arm, guiding her out of the car. They placed her on the cool sidewalk, moving her out of the way to close the door.

She could hear a bit more chatter, which she couldn't make out. Suddenly a weightlessness feeling went throughout her body, as if she was floating. It feel like she was bouncing on the moon.

"Space is fun! Bounce, bounce, bounce. Oh I need a moon rock, MOON ROCK!"

Report Post Tip

Luis and Joe sat stood there talking about some business that Luis needed handled.. Rayne was her usual chipper.. drunk self.. she tried to stand up off the curb when she fell over and continued giggling to herself.. Luis glanced at her and shook his head as he gave his final instructions to Joe before walking to the curb and lifting Rayne off the curb.. she was mumbling something about moon rocks, which caused Luis to laugh as he brought her to her feet. Joe hopped in the car and took off leaving Luis and Rayne outside his apartment building... a few of his guards came rushing to the curb and took Rayne from Luis as he sighed and walked inside.. motioning them to bring her along.

He reached the inside of his apartment and rushed to sit down on the couch and poor himself a drink of his own..the two men holding Rayne up stumbled inside along with her and placed her down on the sofa nearby where she continued giggling uncontrollably

"How much as she had to drink boss?" his bodyguard said as he stood over Rayne who threw her shoe at him and giggled some more

"AS you can see... a little too much.. here for your troubles. Now go watch the front and wait for Joe to come back..." Luis said handing the bodyguard a 100$ bill and motioning for him to leave.. he tipped his hat and closed the front door gently

"LUIS I NEED ANOTHER DRINK" Rayne called at him who fell off the sofa as she tried to get up.. Luis sighed and took a large swig off his drink and set it down on the counter and moved to retrieve Rayne...

"No.. what you need is a cold shower.. come on get up lets go.." he said lifting her off the floor and shoving her towards the bathroom

"I dooooont need a shower! I need some more.... booze-" she slurred as Luis tossed her into the bathtub and turned on the shower faucets all the way up.. Rayne yelled for a minute or two as the water poured down on her until Luis shut it off and she settled.. he stood there for a few seconds and she glanced up at him...

"Where.. am.. I.. Luis?" she listed herself up and rubbed her eyes and glanced up at him who was shaking her head

"Welcome back from lala land..." he tossed a towel on her and smiled.. pulling a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lighting one up

"How did I get in your apartment... last thing I remember was..." she stopped as she stood up and scratched her head and then continuing to dry herself off

"Actually I dont remember a thing past opening that bottle I stole from your-" she glanced up at him quickly and smiled

"I mean borrowed from your liquor cabinet... my bad..." Luis shook his head and walked out of the bathroom and motioned her towards his bedroom

"My girlfriend might have a change of clothes in the bottom drawer.. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you took a fresh pair..." Luis said pointing inside his room and walking away

"I'm going to go have a drink of my own.. I'll be in the living room waiting for you.." 

Report Post Tip

Luis is sitting on the couch drinking a beer when he glances down at his watch and realizes Rayne has been changing in the bedroom for 2 days.. how long does it take a woman to get ready he thought....

"RAYNE HURRY IT UP IN THERE" he yelled down the hallway at his bedroom door

"My girlfriend is gonna come home from her vacation and kill me if she finds you in there...."

A woman bursts out laughing from Luis' bedroom

“Rayne got abducted by aliens, she’s no longer here. Though I have been randomly dropped off in her place....”

Luis was confused by the woman calling from his bedroom...

"What the hell do you mean she was adbucted by aliens.... STOP BULLSHITTING RAYNE I KNOW THATS YOU IN THERE" he said standing up and walking down the hallway towards his bedroom door and stands there knocking.. 

Report Post Tip

The door bust open and a woman was standing there staring back at Luis..

"I told you... I'm not Rayne.. the name is Abigail.." she pushed her way past Luis who stood there stunned... the woman was definitely Rayne but he hadn't a clue as to why she was acting so funny...

"Well.. you most certainly look like.. uh.. Rayne.." he said following down the hallway after her

"Look I lied about my identity alright? I had some guys after me.. I wasn't sure if they knew where I was and I was using a different alias alright.." Abigail said sitting down on the couch

"So.. if your not Rayne.. how do I even know your Abigail?" Luis felt uneasy... just when you thought you knew someone..

"Just trust me on this alright? Enough with this nonsense... nice place by the way..." she said glancing around.. Luis let out a sigh before sitting down

"Alright fine.. I'll trust you on this. But if you lie to me again I'll put a bullet in you myself? Kapeesh?" Abigail nodded as Luis lit up a cigarette

"Good.. so.. you're staying in the hotel across town? You think you could remember that address now.. All me and Joe got out of you was JOESHTINKY street or some nonsense..." Abigail burst into laughter

"Oh man.. I said that? I really need to lay off the liquor it's really unlike me.. you and Joe are such a bad influence.." she stood up and smiled

"Its on Newhall Avenue a few blocks from here actually.. Perhaps we could just walk over there? The storm let off I think I could use the fresh air..." she beckoned for Luis to follow and he sighed again

"Fine.. I just want to make sure you get back safe and sound.. I think I could use some fresh air myself..." he followed her out of his apartment and to the street where he motioned for his security detail to follow them as they strolled down the block

"You know.. it's good to get that off my chest... I hate lying to you Luis.. your a good friend to me.." Abigail said

"Yea.. well your lucky your a good friend of mine... last person who lied to me ended up sleeping with the fishes.. literally" he grinned as she turned and pushed him.. he took note of the car that turned onto the block and was eyeing them..

"You recognize that car?" Luis motioned his head towards the car passing by.. as to not draw attention

"Oh shit.. we gotta go Luis come on.." Abigail rushed down the block with Luis following behind and into a back alleyway

"I think I knew one of those guys... shit I hope they didn't recognize me..." she said freaking out

"Come on.. no one would be foolish enough to shoot at a Don in this city.." some gunfire erupted on the street where some of Luis' bodyguards were and they took cover 

"Shit.. guess I gotta take that back" he motioned for his men to cover them as they made there escape into the shadows..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Unexpected Visit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL