Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bobby's Bagels Started by: BobbyLashley on Feb 11, '19 12:11

Crossed the bridge and walks up to the small staircase and takes those two steps up and opens the door into Bobby's Bagels, he looks around, not that many in here right nnow, he takes a seat and gets served pretty quickly.

"Can I please have a cup of coffee, no sugar and a small sip of milk in it, also give me one of your cheese-bagels thanks"

Soon he gets his coffee and bagel and slowly drinks and eats it and just feel how good life are sometimes.

Report Post Tip

Aleks walks in Bobbys place and takes a seat. He orders himself cup of black coffee and some chocolate cake.

Waitress brings the order. Aleks lights up a cuban cigar and orders some more cake.

When he finished his coffee and cake he pays for the order and goes to Hotel.

Report Post Tip

Tutte gladly saw that the Bobby's Bagels still were opened, he moved in and happily orders a newly made bagels and takes a coffee to it.

He sits down and enjoys it fully and also nods towards well-known characters sitting in the corner they to enjoying there bagels. It was truly a great palce this, many knew about it and it felt good it still were going since a bagel always was a good start on the day along with some coffe.

Report Post Tip

Joe had spent the night in Hospitality Inn, the place did not serve any breakfast so he had to find a place to eat. he asked the manager of the hospitality INN for a good place to have breakfast in and was pointed towards Bobby's Bagels. 

"everyone goes to Bobbys bagels" agreed the staff. 

It was a very beautiful day so joe decided to walk to the bagel shop, he walked in to be welcomed with a the smell of freshly baked bagels. with brand new furnitures and people eating and conversing, joe thought to himself that the atmosphere is great. 

Joe ordered a bagel and Black coffee with no sugar, as he started to eat his bagel and take a sip of his coffee he started to contemplate how become the richest man in the mafiaso world.

Report Post Tip

Looking over at the proprietor he smiled as he walked past and eyeing up the list.

"another quiet one, seems business everywhere is like that"

he announced as he looked around.

"I will grab a sweet bagel please when I am here and you do coffee at all?"

he queried as he looked around.

Report Post Tip

Philip had enjoyed his dalliance with the girl at the Detroit River Walk & decided to eat. He was always hungry. He approaches Bobbys Bagels & stands behind a tall gentleman. Philip squits as he feels he should recognise the person standing in front of him.

He orders a sweet bagel & nods to the man ordering coffee.

"Afternoon chief...don't I know you from somewhere?"

Report Post Tip

After doing so much shitty work he needed a break, he had just been doing a search for a missing girl in the neighbourhood and after hours of searching she was found playin in the back-yard at their hous, it was good nothing happened here but come on, havent parent any check on their kids before screaming theyr missing....

No he must have something in his stomache, so he realized that he was near Bobby's Bagels and hurries in and gets 2 tasty bagels and a coffee, now hes on a break and eats and drinks good coffee.

Report Post Tip

She would never make it to her meeting with all of these food stores around.  She was not a fan of bagels, but could tolerate one if it was sweet.  And maybe they had coffee.  Anything was better with caffeine.  She headed to the counter, the place was pretty busy.  Everyone loves bagels apparently.  There were just a few to pick from, making it easy. 

Can I get a cream and jam bagel?

She looked again at the menu, no coffee that she could see.

Do you sell coffee?

Report Post Tip

Tony stepped in and ordered himself a cheese bagel. He was hungry as wolf as people use to say. He took a seat, lighted up one cigarette and opened his coke bottle. When the waitress brought his order, he ate and drank. Cheese bagel was delicious. 

Later he ordered one sweet bagel aswell and when finished, he paid for his order and left back home.

Report Post Tip

It was breakfast time and Tom was hungry. He left Chicago at dawn and was happy to be back in Detroit. On his way to the office, he requested to stop at Bobby's Bagels. Tom loved bagels and often stopped at Bobby's before work. As he got out of the car he put out his smoke and walked into the store. Annoyed there was a lineup, he caught the attention of Simone, the manager. Simone had frequently seen Tom at the shop and decided to give him the V.I.P treatment by serving Tom himself. Tom walked up to the counter and gave Simone his order.

"Yes, I'll take 10 cheese bagels, and 5 plain bagels, please. Throw in a whole tub of cream cheese as well. I'm bringing these into the office."

Tom got his 15 bagels and gave Simone two twenties. He caught a good whiff of the freshly baked bagels and smiled with joy. Exiting the store he sparked a smoke and got back into the car to go to the office. 

Report Post Tip

Long time no see, he hadnt have those gordious bagels for long but now was the time so he walks into Bobby's Bagels and buys 3 cheese bagels and then he walks out again in the night of Detroit to see if he can find any place that sells coffee to take with him home to his hotel.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tom walked into Bobby's Bagels. These bagels were a huge hit at the office. He walked inside and ordered the usual, 10 cheese bagels, 5 plain bagels and a whole tub of cream cheese. After some small talk with Simone, he gave him two twenties and told him about his wife's new liquor store just around the corner. Tom walked out of the store smelling the freshly baked bagels. It was a smell he couldn't resist. His driver pulled up to the curb and Tom put the bagels in the front seat. As he got into the back of the car he sparked a cigarette and made his way back to the office.

Report Post Tip
“Two bags of bagels?” Doc asked, the owner wondering if it was a question or an order. Doc smiled, leaving the owner to think about it then seeing him preparing two bags of bagels. Doc now has food, next he would need some coffee. He was given the important task of watching a hotel in Detroit. They wanted him to wait for the departure of a certain Spaniard from the hotel and call it quickly to the boss.

“Do you want me to shoot him for you?” Doc asked Nicholas eagerly.
“If I wanted him dead, I would have sent for someone else.” Nicholas answered smiling. Doc was wondering if it was a compliment since he was now a hand. Now here he was, in smoky Detroit, with the prospect of waiting all day for his subject. He then take the bag of bagels and walks out to look for dome coffee.
Report Post Tip

The grandiose mobster party was out there, Lux knew it had to be. But she also couldn't resist the smell of Tutte's bagel from the park she had recently visited. This elusive party could wait, but the bagel could not. 

She quickly browsed the menu, it was short and sweet, no nonsense. That was definitely Lux's favorite type of menu. She wasn't a plain girl, so she knew she couldn't take just a plain bagel. Her destiny as a cheese girl was to get the fabled 2 dollar cheese bagel, and that destiny was now fulfilled. 

Lux didn't even take a bag to take it with her, there was no time. Everyone here too was on the move so fast, and she had to follow their trail, their scent. There was time for a napkin though, so she did take that. But after that, she quickly zoomed off, back on the path to partying! 

Report Post Tip

Time for some breakfast, so in and buy some great bagels now, he bought 5 cheese-bagels and gave a tenner and got the paper bag with those goodies in and walked out and on its way back home at his hotel-room, to eat those small tasty bagels, yummie was it.

On its way home he bought some more coffee since it was out of it back home.

Report Post Tip

Tom walked into Bobby's Bagels. At this point, he was a regular. Tom walked straight to Simone and ordered two dozen cheese bagels with a small tub of cream cheese.  Simone and Tom talked for a short bit while Simone was getting Tom's order ready. Tom learned that Simone was a Detroit local about the same age, and they even went to the same elementary school. However, Tom struggled to be able to remember if he ever knew him. Simone gave Tom his bagels and cream cheese and Tom thanked him. Everyone at the office was going to be happy that Tom brought in bagels. 

Report Post Tip
A morning bagel is just was sounding good to me. It was about nine o'clock in the morning, and the shop did not seem too busy. Maybe the early rush was gone already. I stepped up to the counter, and looked over the menu a few minutes to make my choice. I mean, I knew I was going to get a bagel, cream cheese, and jam, but what flavor....choices? So many good ones. I just ordered plain cream cheese with strawberry jam on a toasted chocolate chip bagel. It is very good, as the chips kinda melt a little bit being toasted. I laid out three dollars and fifty cents on the table and said to keep the change. I left with the wrapped sandwich, figuring on eating in a nice park somewhere, after stopping for a coffee.
Report Post Tip

LillisMolly were having a small gathering back home in few hours so he needed something to have to at along with some coffee he wanted to offer during that meeting so he was happy to see that  Bobby's Bagels were opened and soon he found himself in there standing in a small queue, now it was his turn.

"Hey, can I have 5 cheese bagels and 4 cream and jam bagels"

He got what he wanted a bag and thanked for it and walked out and put the paper bag in his car, he wanted to have some coffee right now so he let the car stay where it was and walked down the road to get to some cafè with good coffee to drink.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bobby's Bagels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL