Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 12:01:23
Page:  1 
Good Golly O'Malley Started by: Eagal on Feb 14, '19 00:39
Eagal flew at top speed away from the employment agency, the picture of the traitor burnt into his mind. He landed on the very top of city hall to get his bearings, looking at the barely familiar city around him. From what he was told, the humans who were always busting those in the life were involved. Without any other leads, he took flight again to look for an FBN member.

The eagle’s eyes narrowed, picking up the tiniest detail on the ground below him as he flew by buildings. It didn’t take him long to spot what he was looking for. Talking to a member of the Tambini Family was Daniel Ward. Knowing that the Tambini’s were the enemy of his leader and the fact they were talking willingly to the FBN piqued his interest. Eagal landed in a nearby tree, listening on the human’s conversation.

“Edwin, while the FBN is grateful for the information on the operation of one of Louis Mezzo’s businesses we wouldn’t be able to put him behind bars without witness testimony in court. If your family wants this as bad as we do then you have no choice but to produce the witness.” Daniel told the Tambini member, causing the wise guy to frown.

“We’ll produce the witness then seeing as we have no choice. You better offer him protection.” Edwin said before climbing into a Cadillac.
Eagal took flight again, following the noisy machine as it maneuvered through the streets before finally reaching its destination. He landed nearby as another human approached the machine.

“So what did Daniel want with you Eddy?” The man asked, leaning on the car door.

“He says we need to produce the witness, Franky.” Edwin said as he frowned again.

“We can’t produce him otherwise we’ll end up in prison too. “ Franky responded worriedly before Edwin held up a hand to silence the human.

“I already have a plan. No one knows who the witness is but you and me. You will take the stand instead of Quinn. Once everything is said and done, we’ll dispose of Quinn.” The wise guy said, now grinning at his plan. “You haven’t been in this life long to be in their sights so you’ll make the perfect replacement. And with this plan I’ll at least get promoted to made if not something higher and you’ll have a great jump on your career.”

“Sounds like a great plan. What should we do about Quinn until then?” Franky asked, causing Edwin to chuckle.

“We’ll keep him where he’s at. No one will be looking for him anyway.” The wiseguy said then added, “We’ll meet up again tonight to get everything in order and see if we can squeeze anything else of of Quinn. We need to keep this under wraps as a surprise to the boss, so don’t contact me. And make sure to give Quinn some food and water before I get there. I don’t want him dying on us yet.” Edwin told him before driving away.

Eagal saw one target split into three. Given the situation he decided to follow Franky.

After hours of following Franky, the human finally bought some food and water before heading to what he hoped was his final destination. When the gangster finally approached a building, he almost squawked in delight. He kept silent though, going into a death spiral and aiming himself at the human’s head.

The first thing Franky felt was searing pain ripping through his scalp as something sharp dug into it and the sound of wings flapping covered the sounds of the city. In an attempt to protect himself, he instinctively dropped the groceries to cover his head. The man then ran, attempting to get away from the bird. He glanced up, trying to bat the bird away as he ran. The last thing he heard was a car horn before a semi slammed into him at full speed.

The driver felt a sickening thump as he slammed the brakes.

Witnesses to the incident would claim that the man was being chased by a huge angry bird and ran out on the road in the path of the semi driver, a sickening crack and the screeching of tires forever burned into their memories.

Eagal flew off a little ways as a crowd began to gather, barely missing getting hit himself. The familiar sight of flashing lights came into his view not much long after. While the humans tended the scene, something caught his eye. There thirty feet away from the scene was a familiar teal and grey flecked eye. It seemed that the semi hit him hard enough to send an eye flying. He swooped down and picked the eye up before he went back to the building where he started his attack on Franky.

A few hours passed before the sun finally set. Finally, Edwin arrived as he silently parked his car in the alley. It didn't matter how quiet the human was though, he could hear the machine even after it was turned off.

Edwin got out of his car and headed towards the door when he noticed the grocery bag on the ground with its contents spilled out. “What the hell…..” He said, frowning before opening the door. “Franky, you in here?” When the wise guy was met with nothing but silence, he withdrew his gun and entered the building. “Franky?” he called as he moved from room to room. The only other living being was Quinn.

While Edwin looked for Franky, Eagal snuck inside and made himself comfortable on a pipe in a dark corner of the main entrance. When the human walked passed him to look in the final room, he attacked, talons extended to do as much damage as possible. The human was already on alert, and spun around at the last second before firing his pistol.

What the human failed to notice in the few seconds that it took to confront the bird, a man had snuck into the building wielding a sledgehammer. He also had failed to notice that said sledgehammer was going to slam into the side of his head at full force right when his gun went off.

Seth watched as the gunman crumpled to the ground. He looked up to see Eagal was fine, literally dodging a bullet. “Do… you… have any idea? How hard it is to find you when you just fly off like that?! If I hadn’t overheard some old ladies talking about a car accident involving a bird I wouldn’t have found you.” He said, nearly breathless. Man he was really out of shape. “You could have been killed. And you have another thing coming if you think I'm going to get raked over the coals for a bird.” He said, before looking at the body. “You can avoid a lot of things. But bullets are hard enough to avoid out in the open. How did you plan to avoid them in such a small space?” He grumbled.

Eagal just ignored him. It wasn’t his fault Seth couldn’t keep up. He flew to the room where he heard the labored breathing from to find Quinn O’Malley tied to a chair covered in blood and blindfolded. Seth followed behind him after checking to make sure Edwin was actually dead.

Seth immediately removed the rag that was in his mouth and the blindfold. “Finally, back up has arrived. I thought I was going to be six feet under by the time help arrived if it was going to arrive.” Quinn said, looking at the human and the bird that was now perched on his shoulder.

“I wouldn’t count yourself lucky just yet. You betrayed your crew.” Seth said, glaring down at him, making Quinn look up at him surprise.

“I did no such thing. I didn’t say anything I swear.” Quinn said, now sounding a little panicked.

“Really? Then why was LouisMezzo served papers? If you didn’t say anything?”

“Okay, I gave them some info. But look what they did to me. I didn’t know they would take it to the FBN.” Quinn responded causing Seth to shake his head.

“We shouldn’t be having this conversation. You should have already been dead.” Seth sighed.

Eagal gave Seth a slight look of pity when the human suddenly started to carry a conversation with the obviously dead crew member. While Seth was checking to see if Edwin was dead the Golden Eagle had delivered the final blow. A sharp beak pierced right through the blindfold,into the eye and straight to the brain. Of course the dead human didn’t exchange words with Seth, his caretaker was having a one sided conversation with himself. It seemed that the human was having one of his fits.

“What should we do with him? His death is supposed to look like an accident.” Seth asked after he finished his conversation

Eagal had a pretty good idea what he was going to do. He motioned for Seth to pick the man up and flew to the other body where he took one of Edwin’s brown eyes before landing on Seth’s car.
Seth blindfolded and gagged the man before putting him in the trunk of his car. Then grabbed Edwin’s body and threw him in as well before slamming it shut.

A while later they arrived at the Philadelphia Zoo. Eagal flew over the gate and unlocked it from the inside so Seth could drive his car in. When the car was inside, Eagal flew over the zoo to keep an eye on the guards while Seth threw the bodies into a hyena exhibit. Once the hyenas were set loose in their exhibit and Seth was out of the zoo. The bird took one of Quinn’s green eyes before flying off and depositing it with the other two. At last the deed was done.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Louis loved to visit the Italian Market, he could get away with two of his favourite things…eating and watching the world go by but there was a lot of issues on his mind.  News had been filtering through that the witness issues his organisation had been facing had disappeared for now.  There would probably be issues further down the line, Louis liked to call it jealousy but the reality was he and his friends were always going to be a target.

The man beside him looked over and raised his coffee in greeting, Louis returned the gesture with a smile but with an element of mistrust.  Was this how it could be?  Some random stranger figuring out his routine and taking a chance to make a name for themselves however briefly when he looked about at the small gaggle of bodyguards he took with him.  

The stranger walked away and stood behind a vegetable stand, leaving his newspaper behind.  Louis walked over and picked it up looking at the back page first

Yankees Run Red Sox Ragged

Louis sighed.  He loved baseball and the Phillies but he was getting envious of the New York guys.  It was tedious so he flicked through the rest of the paper;

Philly Mass Transit Plans Upgrade Approved – The Death Knell Of The Automobile?

Bones Found In Zoo – Investigation Opened

But there was nothing that particularly caught his eye so he put it down.  A movement on a roof overlooking the market brought Louis’ attention to a bird of prey that had landed.  Had the issue at the zoo resulted in some animal escapes?  There was another guy staring at him near the same building.  He motioned to Gavroche.

“Find out who that guy is who is just staring and find out what he wants.”

Louis finished his coffee while Gavroche walked across and handed the cup back to the little old woman.  The witness thing was a good job, Isabella-Luciano would probably know who to thank.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Eagal landed on a building across from the Italian Market. While he had finished the job, he thought he would check on LouisMezzo who was once again at the market. It seemed things went well otherwise the human wouldn't be walking about freely.

The bird watched as he was spotted, before the man's eyes moved to Seth. Eagal let out an annoyed noise at Seth's carelessness. It was only a moment later a guard started approaching Seth.

Seth stopped by the building Eagal had landed on. He had tried to convince the bird to go home for a rest but like alwathe bird had other ideas. The man looked around a bit before he spotted LouisMezzo. So that's why they were here.

Just as he thought that he saw a bodyguard approach him. He supposed it would seem strange to see someone staring at you after the ordeal he went through. So he smiled politely at the guard. "Good morning. "
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good Golly O'Malley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL