Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:01:16
Page:  1 
New Kid On The Block Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Feb 14, '19 07:32

Philadelphia was rattled to the bone this past week.. two known members of the Philadelphia mob took matters into their own hands and brutally murdered other various mob figures around the country in their own personal vendetta. It wasn't the first time Luis had experience something of this nature.. in the past rogue members from other various cities have murdered his own friends, and family.. one being his former mentor.. William Bowden..

Luis sat in his office chain smoking and going over the newspaper obituaries.. losing his shit a little when he would read the name of some one that he knew personally.. Ezmerelda had been murdered.. Joe was on leave.. visiting his mother in the hospital back in New York.. Luis wasn't left with many choices when it came to dealing out work... He instructed Sonny to bring some guys in today but he was late.. as usual.. when he did finally arrive he pulled up with two cars, one with his bodyguard entourage.. the other some fresh recruits for Luis to meet.. Luis set his newspaper down and took a final drag off his cigarette before exhaling and putting it out in his ashtray.. he watched as the men got out of their cars and disappeared out of sight as they entered the building

He turned around and opened up the liquor cabinet in his office and pulled out a fresh bottle of whiskey and poured himself a drink.. 

"Well let's hope these fucking guys aren't morons..." he thought to himself has he downed his drink and slammed it on the desk as the men knocked at the door and entered.. they stood in a row behind Sonny as he sat down and smiled at Luis

"Good to see you boss, looks like you got the party started without me aye?" Sonny joked as he leaned forward and picked up the whiskey bottle and poured himself a drink..

"So.. these are the guys I found.. some fresh blood.. just like you wanted.." 

"Yes... good job Sonny.. " Luis said peering at the men behind Sonny.. he chuckled and grinned

"Please.. have your drink... it's probably the best thing in this room.. the fuck kind of shit did you bring me? These guys are a bunch of scrawny toothpicks.. I need an enforcer not a dental cleaner..." Luis barked at Sonny who downed his drink and let out a sigh

"Look boss.. this is all I could find.. you know with the government coming down on us and all.. not many boys is willing to work with us..." Sonny said softly as he turned and pointed at a few men

"These boys here have been working for me the past few months.. solid earner's.. they are eager to move up in the ranks each and every one of them.." he was cut off by Luis

"Good because I got a job that needs doing and I cant risk having one of our made men on scene... I need the 5 recruits to take a car to the other side of South Philly and cause some trouble against Tyler Durden... he is trying to move in on our turf again and he set up a new drug den on 541 Newman St." Luis lit up another cigarette and exhaled

"Devise a plan with the boys.. maybe stake out the place and see how well guarded it is.. but I EXPECT the cash and the drugs on my desk by the end of the week.. kapeesh?" he said glancing at each and every one of them.. Sonny was the only one who replied..

"You got it boss.. I'll make sure things go smooth.." Sonny said as he stood up and motioned for the recruits to follow him out the door

"Remember Sonny... the recruits got to do this alone I don't want to hear that you were involved.. because if I hear about it then Tyler will hear about it and we don't need any retaliation right now..." Luis barked as the men left the room... he returned to reading the newspaper and smoking his cigarette and drifted off into thought...

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

As Sonny and the other guys left the Labor Union.. It started to storm.. Sonny hated driving in the rain so he ordered one of the associates to drive instead. The car was only big enough for 5 people so 3 went in one car and 2 in another.. Sonny and the new kid.. Tony Landuchi.. were the two passenger car and were going to go do some scouting. Sonny ordered the opposite car to meet him back at L.P Check Cashing to go over the plan.

It was a short drive, typical of South Philly as it wasn't too large... Newman St. was close to downtown but just secluded enough for the Durdens to move in their drug operations un-noticed. As they turned onto the block it was incredibly quiet.. a few civilians were out for a stroll and immediately began walking faster when they noticed the black vehicle turn onto the street.. Sonny got that uneasy feeling and ordered Tony to pick up the speed a bit and get off the block.. he surveyed the scenery though and did notice one man in particular that looked to be a spotter for someone.. he ran into a back alley next to the Donut shop on the corner in a hurry..

"You seen that?" he said patting Tony on the shoulder and pointing down the alleyway as they drove past

"Kid ran down that way after he made us when we turned the corner... I think someone is dealing some drugs back there.. Luis is right about that. Fuckers..." he leaned back as Tony turned the corner

"Yea I seen that... he looked like a kid though couldn't be more then what 15 years old? Is Tyler really using kids to watch the streets.. If so.. this could get ugly.. I didn't sign up to shoot no kids-" he was cut off as Sonny smacked him

"Kid or not, if he's got a gun and he's aiming it at you.. you fucking take the shot you hear me! Or I'll shoot you myself.." Sonny said as Tony nodded

"Good.. I told your father I would look after you and take you in... I don't need you dying on me especially to no punk kid.. Let's get back to the office and fill the rest of the guys in.." 

The car skirted away from the curb and made off into the darkness of the night... the storm was really kicking in now and the rain was coming down something fierce..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sonny and the new kid, Tony, pulled up out front of L.P Check Cashing and parked. The streets were flooded by now as the rain had not let up all god dam night. They hurried inside, trying not to get their suits wet but it was a fruitless effort.. they were soaked by the time they managed to enter the lobby. Radha barked at them as they entered to dry themselves off.. she yelled that Mr. Dupont had just cleaned the floors, with pine sol she added, just the way Luis liked.. but when she didn't see Luis she was disheartened..

"He never come by and see us no more! It's like were ghosts now... good to see you though Sonny.." she said softly as she returned to her work, The two men walked to the back room, formally Luis' office but was now Sonny's

"Hey boss.. we been waiting for ya..the guys were getting rowdy.." Mike said as he opened the door for his boss and Tony.

Sonny had remodeled the back room of L.P Check Cashing into his own little HQ. Long gone was the paperwork and mountains of boxes and other various items. He ordered a storage unit and most of it was now sheltered behind the property where Radha had a small office of her own to go through the paperwork.. Luis used it from time to time as well. The inside had some couches, a big office desk in the back with a giant safe behind it. It was a small HQ but it got the job done. Sonny made his way to his desk and called for a meeting.

"Alright guys, so the Don has informed me that someone has setup shop here in South Philly.. not to far from here on Newman Street... we think it might be Tyler's guys but were uncertain.. we drove by and scoped the place out.. only managed to spot a kid who we think is their spotter.. If hes recruiting youth to work for him we ought to shut them down before they cause anymore trouble.." he glanced around at the men's faces.. most of them nodded except Mike who spoke up

"Don't you think we should lay low a little bit boss.. after the whole motel incident last week the police have been all over us.." a few others muttered in yea..

"You know.. that's a good point Mike.. maybe you should go down and ask Luis yourself and come back and give us your answer...." some of the guys laughed before saying 'he wouldn't come back..'

"Exactly... Luis would have your ass killed for questioning him so do as your told aye Mike?" Mike shook his head and stood back

"Plus.. you don't need to worry yourself.. Luis want's the new guys to go down and handle this alone.. for the very reason of he d doesn't want to bring more heat to the family.. some outside faces might throw them off.. and the job gets done..." everyone nodded in agreeance as Sonny sat down

"Tony here is gonna lead the guys.. he's got my full confidence... It's best we hit them in the morning.. Most of em' should be sleeping after selling to the drug fiends all night.. meet back here in the morning at 8am sharp.." he motioned for the men to leave as he poured himself a drink and started reading the newspaper.. it had been a long fucking day and he still hadn't gotten to read the news yet...

Report Post Tip

The following morning Sonny was woken up to Luis' voice...

"Hey sleeping fucking beauty wake up..." Luis barked at Sonny who was passed out drunk in his office chair

"What time is it..." Sonny groaned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes

"7 o'clock in the morning.. the fuck are you doing sleeping here huh? This used to be my dam office show some respect.." Luis questioned as he glanced around

"Got to admit.. I like what you did with the place though..." Luis placed a cup of coffee down on the desk for Sonny and sat down in the seat across from him

"Thanks.. boss.. it was a long night and with the storm.. I didn't want to drive across town drunk and wind up dead in a ditch.." he said as he picked up the cup of coffee and sipped on it

"Yea well.. I guess it's better that way. Don't need you locked up or dead anyhow..." he pulled a piece of paper from his suit and set it down on the desk

"That's the parcel document of that Donut shop you and Tony went and looked at yesterday.. check out who's name is on the top..." Sonny picked up the paper and briefly looked it over.. 

Philadelphia Land Parcel Document

This here document states that the owner, Tyler Durden, has filed all the necessary paperwork and paid all the necessary fines and fees for the said building/land/parcel unit on the corner of 541 Newman Street. This is an official document.. any tampering with it is a felony and can be punishable with a prison sentence of up to 5 years.. The owner is subject to yearly property tax, as well as land tax to the city. Failure to pay for taxes on time can also result in prison time and seizure of property. 

Current Location Building: Happy Donut and Ice Cream Shop

Current Building Owner: Tyler Durden

Current Manager: Eddie Rocco

Current Property Tax Yearly: 50,000$

Current City Tax Yearly: 15,000$

Current Employees: 3-7

Insurance Company: Philadelphia Insurance Co.

Estimated Revenue Yearly: 100,000-150,000$

Sonny's eyes widened as he set down the paper and took another sip of his coffee before replying to his boss

"So not only did he set up a small drug operation.. he managed to purchase a local business as well? Seems you were right boss.. so what are the exact plans.. should I have Tony storm in and take down the entire operation.. torch the place? You name it and it's done..." Sonny was fully awake now. Luis smiled and leaned back in his chair

"I want you to bring me this.. Eddie Rocco.. I want to find out everything he knows about Tyler Durden.. and what his possible next move against us might be. He is too smart to be present around the operation.. but if we can take out one of his operations it's just as good.." Luis stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit up.. he exhaled a large cloud and stood up

"I've got some important business to take care of on the other side of town.. I'll be in my office down at the Labor Union tonight.. I expect to hear some good news from you by then... Oh and don't hurt this Eddie guy.. he's innocent as far as my guys down at the force tell me.. he's got no idea of the drug dealing going on..."

Sonny nodded and continued sipping his coffee as Luis left.. he glanced down at his watch and noticed it was 7:30.. he had another 30 minutes to go take a glorious morning shit...

Report Post Tip

It wasn't long before the small band of misfits had come together. The only one who stood apart from the rest of them was Tony Landuchi.. he was a true italian and carried himself as such.. the others.. well they had italian heritage but they weren't the brightest guys. Sonny had a really good feeling about this kid and he was hoping he would prove himself..

"Alright boys.. this is the moment you all been waiting for.. the opportunity to work in Don Patangeli's crew.." Sonny glanced around at the faces who were all staring back with their full attention

"It seems Tyler Durden has set up shop again right here in South Philly.. for that matter it seems he's been running this business right under our noses for some time..." he stood up and walked around his desk to get closer to the men

"Tony here has a good head on him.. he's gonna lead you boys today.. the objective is to get in.. kill anyone that stands in your way.. get the drugs and cash and load them up in the car.. we all know that part" he gripped Tony on the shoulder and smiled

"Luis also wants a fellow by the name of 'Eddie Rocco' brought back alive.. he's the manager of the Donut shop.. probably won't be involved in the drug dealing so one of you needs to enter the front of the establishment and subdue him. If he dies Luis is gonna have all your head on a stick just so you know..." he walked back to the other side of the desk and sat down

"Mike over here will gear you up.. there's a van out back with guns.. ammo..bullet proof vests.. and good ol' molotov's... make sure you burn the place down on your way out and cover up any evidence you may leave behind..." he leaned back and motioned for them to leave

"Good luck gentlemen..."

Mike guided them to the rear of the building where the van was located.. the men all loaded up on guns and gear and hopped into the car and made off to the Donut shop.. Tony was level headed but he could sense that some men in the car were a bit nervous..

Report Post Tip

Tony, realizing they were getting close, pulled the car over and turned to the individuals in the car who were starting to question what the fuck was going on...

"Hey look fellas.. calm down.. I know we haven't known each other all that long but I just wanted to say that I'm honored to do this job with you all today.. and if we do this right we should all be eating spaghetti and meatballs' by the night's over.." he said glancing around at the men

"Yea yea.. look lets get this shit over with alright'? I don't know why Sonny put you in charge anyways..." the man who spokes name was Andolini Markuchi.. he was the son of a underboss back in New York.. he was super arrogant but was a dangerous gun

Tony shook his head and turned back around and started driving again.. it was only a few minutes before they parked at the end of Newman street and got out of the car. The crew approached the Donut shop inconspicuously.. it was to no avail as they were spotted by the kid who ran down the alleyway screaming.. the crew ran to the edge of the alleyway and were immediately met by gunfire as some goons poured out of the back door of the donut shop.. a man came running out the front and turned and looked at the mobsters standing there..

"Hey you stop!" Andolini yelled at what appeared to be Eddie who took off running down the street.. he chased after him and left the other 4 men behind to deal with the Durdens..

The two groups exchanged a barrage of gunfire on one another, Landuchi's side was prevailing as they took down one mobster after another.. but things couldn't always go so well. As the group made their way down the alley way one of the men was shot dead as they took cover and returned fire. Tony was enraged at this point and pulled a shotgun from his coat.. dropping his empty pistol to the floor and emerging from behind cover in a shooting frenzy.. he made his way down the alley shooting goon after goon.. the associate behind him was also shot.. leaving just him and another who stayed at the end of the alleyway.. watching the street. Tony ordered the man to return to retrieve the car along with the molotovs as Tony retreated back into cover and began reloading..

Andolini rejoined the group with Rocco slung over his shoulder.. he was bleeding from the knee and had a gash in his head but appeared to be alive and breathing.. as good as it was gonna get Tony figured as the other associate returned with the car.. Andy threw him in the back as Tony and the other men grabbed the molotovs and lit them and flung them down the alley and into the Donut Shop before fleeing the scene...

Report Post Tip

The car stormed down the block and hung a right onto Luis' block.. some of the bodyguards were spooked and reached for their gun but realizing it was one of their own they began to feel at ease. The car flew into the front parking spot as Tony and Andolini got out.. Andolini and the one remaining associate besides Tony carried Eddie Rocco inside L.P Check Cashing where Radha gasped and immediately ordered them to the back..Sonny stood up as they entered and immediately became enraged

"What the fuck... what happened.. who the fuck is this... is this Mr. Rocco.. why the fuck is he bleeding out from his kneecap.. dammit what the fuck!" Sonny said as he picked up the phone

"Set him down over there.. god dammit don't ever bring someone like that here again got it.. you take him to the doc's house.. I'm gonna call him right now" Sonny pointed to the corner as he dialed the number

"I'm sorry boss.. didn't know where else to take him and he sure as hell aint going to a hospital-" Sonny held up his hand as he started talking to the man on the other line.. they exchanged a few words before he hung up and marched around the desk

"Alright lets go.. get him in the fucking car were taking him to the doc's house off Clifford St." he said motioning for them to pick him up and follow him outside back to the car.. Tony and Andy sighed and did as they were told.. following behind Sonny along with Mike his bodyguard.

The doc lived all the way out in Bella Vista so it was a long ride from South Philly.. and this fucking storm has yet to let up...

Report Post Tip

When they finally arrived, Mr. Rocco had already lost a ton of blood. Andy was close to hitting an artery in the leg it seems but Mr. Rocco was a tough son of a bitch and he was still clinging on to life.. lucky enough for Tony and Andolini that was.. They pulled him from the back of the car and made their way inside the.. well the guy lived in a fucking mansion.. he was clearly well of. The doc motioned them down a long hallway and into a room which appeared to be his own personal medical room... it may have well been an operating room at a hospital with the way it was designed...

"Set him down over here... quickly..." the doc said motioning to the table in the center of the room as he prepared himself to remove the bullets and save the man's life

"Make sure this guys live's doc hes very important to the Don..." Sonny said before they all left the room...

"Mike stay here and watch after Eddie.. You two.. your coming with me down to see Luis.. if you're lucky.. Mr. Rocco survives his surgery.. if your not.. well you're gonna be joining him down in the Delaware River tonight..." 

Sonny said with a scowl on his face as he motioned for Tony and Andolini to come with him.. they made their way to the car and hopped in.. Sonny ordered the two men into the front and told them to drive.. holding a gun up to their heads after de-arming them. Tony was nervous and skeptical about what came next but Andy was as calm as a cat.. the drive back to South Philly was extra long this time it seemed but they arrived eventually outside the Labor Union compound where the car was waved inside and Sonny ordered the men to get out of the car and to the upstairs office.

Luis was sitting in his office watching that dam tube television when Sonny and the other two men entered the office... taken back by how they entered by gunpoint Luis shut off the T.v. and turned his attention to Sonny

"What's going on here Sonny..." Luis said glancing back and forth between him and ther other men

"Well.. we got an issue boss.. these fucking idiots fucked up.. No cash.. No drugs.. and Eddie Rocco is at the Doc's house with a bullet in his knee and a large gash in his head..." Sonny said still holding the gun to their backs

"Fairly unfortunate boys... I had some clear instructions for you-" Luis said shaking his head..

"Both of you got father's in the mafia.. what a fucking disgrace.. what am I to do with you.." Tony couldn't remain silent anymore

"Look.. Don Patangeli.. things got out of hand fast.. we were out numbered 10 to one.. there must of been 25 guys running out that back door we were lucky to escape with our lives..." Tony said cautiously before Andolini spoke up as well

"He's telling the truth boss.. and I uh.. had to chase Eddie down.. he fled the scene and that fucker is fast for a Donut shop manager.. I had to shoot him in the leg to catch up with him.." 

The phone on the desk rang.. Luis still glaring at the men answered it and talked for a few minutes on the phone before letting off a grin and hanging up...

"Well it looks like it's your lucky fucking day boys.. Mr. Rocco is gonna live..." the two were instantly relieved.. Sonny put his gun away and sat down

"But the next time you fuck up.. It might not end so well for you both.. now get out of here..." 

"Yes boss.." they said in unison as they turned to leave

"Tony.. you stay here.." Luis said as he glanced at Sonny giving him that look of.. your not wanted here anymore.. he quickly caught the clue and stood up

"I've got some important shit I need to take care of... if you need me boss you know where to find me" he said as he glanced at his watch and tipped his hat to Luis and left with Andolini

"Please.. sit down Mr. Landuchi..." Luis said as he motioned for him to take a seat across from him as he poured a drink for them both and pushed one in his direction

"You've got some balls kid.. standing up to a Don like that when being dealt your punishment.. kind of reminds me of.. well.. me when I was your age.. standing up to my pops.. man he didn't like that much..." he said picking up the drink of his own and taking a swig

"Thanks Don Patangeli-" Tony was cut off before he could finish

"Please.. call me Luis.." he said grinning as he set down his drink on the desk

"Alright then... Luis... I'm honored to work underneath you sir.. My father has told me great things about you and Sonny and I hope to live up to their expectations.. and not get myself killed before I start..." he said picking up his drinking and holding it up in respect to Luis

"See and that's why I had you stay... My security detail is in need of a new face.. someone who is loyal and I can trust.. your family has worked with mine for a few decades now and there's no one more around here I can trust then you.. so what do you say?" Luis stood up and held out his right hand which beared the Patangeli crest ring

"It would be an honor..." he grabbed Luis hand and kissed his ring in a sign of respect

"I'm glad to hear... My security chief.. Joe.. is out on vacation.. well sick leave.. visiting his mother back in New York.. he will fill you in further on your role around here but I expect you to BE HERE by 8am everyday for your shift.. kapeesh?" Luis sat down and leaned back in his chair

"You got it boss.. I'll see you in the morning.. " he quickly made his exit as Luis let out a huge sigh and turned his attention back to the T.V. and flipped on the news channel.. the god dam rain was flooding streets around Philadelphia and the newswoman talked about no end in sight.. time to build Luis' Ark.....

Report Post Tip

The following day Luis was sitting in his office, staring out the window at the beautiful Delaware River. The storm had finally settled and all that was left was a longing peacefulness this morning.. he noticed a car pull into the compound and he glanced down at his watch.. it was 6am.. Tony was due to be in for another 2 hours.. The car parked and Joe stepped out from the back of the car.. he shut the door and quickly made his way inside. Luis was ecstatic for his friend to return.. he rushed over to his desk and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and two cups and filled them both up... Just as he was setting the bottle down Joe knocked and quickly entered

"Joe! My good friend! How was New York.." Luis said as he walked towards Joe and embraced him with a friendly hug

"Well under the circumstances.. it could have been alot better.. Mom's is doing good she went back home yesterday.. got a nurse for her at the house taking care of her..." Joe said glancing at the drink and turning to take his coat off

"Glad to hear Momma Delorenzi is doing good Joe.. your mother she's a strong one.. just like My Ma'" Luis walked over and sat down at his desk and motioned for Joe to join him

"Please.. Sit down.." Joe smiled and sat down.. picking up the drink off the desk and taking a few swigs before setting it back down

"So how was business while I was away?" Joe said leaning back in his chair 

"You missed me huh?" Luis grinned and took a swig off his drink before setting it back down

"I wouldn't say I missed you .. but we all surely missed that spaghetti of yours.. you make a mean pasta Joe.." Luis laughed

"Oh yea.. real funny... you missed me for my cooking.. shit I'm a lousy cook and your a lousy liar!" Joe joined in the laughter before getting serious again

"But really though... how did things go down... with the Tambini shit?" 

"Well.. shit got a little fucked up.. we torched the place and it brought a lot of heat down on us.." Luis sighed and reached for his pack of smokes.. sticking a cigarette in his mouth before replying

"Also.. it wasn't the only placed we torched.. You know that old donut shop down on Newman Street-" Luis lit up his cigarette and exhaled as he waited for Joe to reply

"Yea.. what about it.." 

"Durdens were running a fucking drug operation out of the place.. worst part about it.. it was all legitimate.." Luis slid the document across the table and Joe picked it up and slammed it down

"Dammit Luis.. I leave for two fucking weeks and things go to shit around here... What are we gonna do about this.." Joe said pointing at the document

"Well first off.. fuck the mayor.. I don't care what he says.. we aren't paying him for the damages.. he gets enough kickback every week let him deal with it on his own..." Luis replied

"Luis... we can't just say fuck the mayor.. we gotta pay that shit.. did we get any cash out of that drug den before we burned it down..." Joe motioned Luis to pass him the pack of smokes..

"No.. Money.. Drugs.. it all got burned up in the fire.. the crew I sent out to deal with it fucked up.. almost killed the innocent storefront manager too.. lucky for them he lived.." Luis passed him the pack of smokes.. Joe picked them up and stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit up

"Oh great.. we kidnapped the store manager too? That's just great..." Joe said letting out a large cloud of smoke as he exhaled

"It's all part of the plan.. I'm going to use him as leverage to get the money for the payment to the city from Durden himself..." Luis grinned

"How and the hell are you going to do that..." Joe shook his head and stood up

"Nevermind.. I probably don't want to know...." 

"Well.. unfortunately Joe.. thats the thing.. you have to know.. I was gonna pass it off to Sonny but seeing as your here now.." Luis pulled another document from his suit pocket and handed it to Joe

"That's the location of Tyler Durden's drug warehouse... courtesy of our 'innocent' store manager" Luis grinned and leaned back in the chair

"I want you to take Vito and the new guy.. maybe Mike the bat too.. Although our friend tells me there is only a few guards.. Tyler doesn't keep many men on site.. make sure the woman inside packing the drugs are UNHARMED!.. we need them to re bag up the drugs for us so we can use it as leverage... Tyler get's his man and drugs back.. we get the cash... win win for both parties..."

"Sounds like a good plan.. boss.. I'll gather the crew together and head down there..." he put his coat back on and tipped his hat to his boss and left... Luis turned and stared back out the window at the sunrise and drifted off into thought...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Kid On The Block
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL