Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:13
Page:  1 
Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti! Started by: Cactus on Feb 13, '19 22:59

As you wander around Detroit, you spot the Grand Opening of Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti. Naturally, you decide to check it out. From the outside, the place didn't look like much. Just your average brick and mortar store, you thought. Even so, something piqued your interest.

Stepping through the beaded doorway, you immediately took notice at all the different products stemming from cacti. Along the left side of the store were these clear chest-like refrigerators storing cactus pads, cactus strips, and prickly pears. On the right side of the store were shelves of live indoor cacti that you could take home. Ranging from barrel cactus, angel wing cactus, bishop's cop, saguaro cactus, etc. The middle two aisles had all the homemade products made with cactus. Products such as body wash, shampoo, face wash, face masks, moisturizers, etc.

Each and every one of the cacti before you were imported from the western parts of the continent. It was almost like a cultural thing.

You were amazed to see all the wonderful things that come from a Cactus. Even if one purchased nothing, they could leave having learned something from their visit. You were nearly done with your detour until you were approached by none other than the store owner, Cactus.

"Hello and thank you for stopping by! How may I assist you today?" asked Cactus with a warm and gentle smile.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Kenny walks in the establishment and looks around for the owner, he finds him and approaches him with a smile on his face. He looks at the plants and thinks a bit. He has no idea on what a good cactus is.

"Hey there! Well, I'll be honest with you. I have no idea what I am doing here." He giggles a bit looking at the owner, Cactus. He looks around some more then adds.

"What do you consider your best plant? I'm planning on gifting one of those to someone."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cactus was making his last-minute checks of the place, ensuring everything was stocked, organized, and functioning appropriately when suddenly he heard a customer entering. A smile spawned from ear to ear upon his face and he immediately rushed to the front-end of the store.

To his surprise, it was none other than the notorious Kenny Russo, Leader of The Russo Crew.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Russo. Thank you for stopping by, I'm Cactus." Cactus greeted then proceeded to aid his first customer.

"As for the best plant, that's a tough one for me. I love them all equally." Cactus ponders.

Just a few seconds later he snaps his finger and says, "I got it! The Prickly Pear cactus is the ideal gift!" Cactus says showcasing his stock of Prickly Pears.

Report Post Tip

Cecelia had just left the Corktown Enquirer office to stop by Cactus' recently-opened establishment, Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti! The exterior of the building certainly did not differentiate it from the other shops nearby, but as soon as she was greeted by a beaded doorway when she stepped inside, the atmosphere immediately shifted. The sudden appearance of so many products based on cactus could be daunting to most people, but after temporarily acquainting herself with the building, she found it quite charming. Cecelia drifted through the various aisles, taking mental notes of the various products and what seemed to particularly interest her. Upon reaching the indoor cacti aisle, she had a thought about how the office was extremely limited in its decoration... Perhaps she would have to remedy that.

Cecelia was greeted by the owner of the establishment as she neared completing her browsing. 

"Hello! Is there anything you'd especially recommend for purchase?"

Report Post Tip

Cactus gave Mr. Russo a moment to decide whether or not if the Prickly Pear Cactus would be the right purchase for the person he has in mind. In the meantime, Cactus would go make rounds ensuring everything is functioning properly once more when suddenly the door swung open.

Cactus then made his way back to the front-end of the store to greet the latest customer. 

Recognizing the customer, Cactus smiled and greeted firmly "Hello and thank you for coming in!"

"Allow me to show you our newest Cactus!" Cactus exclaimed then led the way to the Bunny Ear Cactus. "These are called Bunny Ear Cactus!"

Cactus turned towards Cecelia with excitement "So what do you think? Adorable aren't they??"

Report Post Tip

Cecelia took a close look at the Bunny Ear Cactus, putting it at eye level, albeit with a fair distance between the prickly plant in case she needed to sneeze. A smile grew on her face as she looked at it more. 

She turned to Cactus, "That's so cute!! How many do you have? How much sun do they need? How much water? What sort of potting situation should I put them in?"

Realizing she had a lot of stored energy from the last couple... rather boring days, Cecelia felt she may have bombarded Cactus with too many questions. Too late to take them back now, though. She gave Cactus a wide smile and waited for an answer, if not many answers.

Report Post Tip

Heartless noticed triple Cacti shop while he was walking, he was curious what would that be, as it really looked like something little strange name for him, he walked in and he saw many sections there, it looked good and like complete different world than how it looked from outside.

He was happy for that, the cacti in the refrigerator looked delicious, and he intended to get it, while his eyes noticed the middle section where there is the home made creams and shampoos that made from cactus, he remembered that he needs a shampoo as his is almost finished.

he went to the owner "Hello sir, I would like to have cactus strips and shampoo please" while he said that his eyes noticed accidentally the living indoor cacti, he thought that he might put one in his office  "Please and I want that one of living cacti, I need to put it in my office" He said with smile "How would that cost me ?"

Report Post Tip

Apollonia flung open the door, ran inside, and quickly pulled it closed behind her.  She ducked behind a shelving display of moisturizers and then took a couple deep breaths, waiting for the door to open after her.  After a few moments, still not feeling entirely safe she inched toward the window and peered out, careful to keep herself hidden from view.  @KinkyRoger strutted down the street walking in the opposite direction.  Letting out a long sigh of relief, she stood and pretended that she hadn’t just been hiding but had instead been intensely interested in Cactus infused lip balm.  She should be more gracious, because Roger had been just lovely to her, but seriously if she had to watch him do that little dance just one more time today, she didn’t know what she would do.  How could the man constantly be dancing? “Just stand still!” she silently fumed. 

When Cactus came to ask her if she needed help, she hastily grabbed a product from the shelf. 

“Um, yes… can you please tell me what the benefits are of using cactus as a base for …” looking down at the box she had taken off the shelf, she swallowed and forced herself to continue.  “For uh, Sensual oil?” she finished rather lamely, eyes looking anywhere but at the proprietor. 

Report Post Tip

Cactus smirked excitedly as he looked at @CeceilaBriggs. His favorite part of the day was not only selling cacti but talking about them as well.

"No worries! It doesn't take a botanist to grow a cactus. It's the perfect planet for a novice gardener." Cactus reassured.  "For this particular plant though, the perfect mix would be 40% potting soil, 40% sand, and 20% peat moss and is best kept in a glazed clay pot. Which is all included with purchase."

"Low maintenance, just plenty of sunlight to mimic its desert-like origin. Most causes of death are overwatering so I'd recommend only watering it when the top one inch of soil is dry. Let the water drain out and remove any excess."  Cactus pulled a pamphlet out of his back pocket to hand to Ceceila. "As for how many, we only carry 3 in-store. Normally we propagate but you can take home an already grown one if you prefer."

"I'll give you a moment to think on it." Cactus said as he had another customer wandering around. Unfortunately, Cactus didn't get to him in time. And at that moment, Cactus pondered whether or not he needed more help around the shop. Maybe he could have his associate run it in his abse- Cactus reverie state was lost when Don Apollonia appeared.

Cactus blush at her question then attempts to answer. "Well uh, Cactus oil typically acts much like Argan oil. It generally helps with anti-aging. Not that you need anything like that Apollonia!" Cactus gulps.

Report Post Tip

Strolled down the streets of Detroit and spots Cactus little cousy place, walks in to see what happens in there, a bit corius about it since it looks interesting from the outside.

"Hey there Cactus, whats happen, hope your ok and your life is good, named cactus prove that you dont need much to drink and I dont see anything to drink here so off we go again, cy"

Report Post Tip

Cactus was doing his daily routine check up to ensure things were functioning accordingly when suddenly Tutte showed up. 

"Oh hey there!" Cactus greeted. "I'm doing fine, how are you?" Cactus answered.

The chat was quick as it seemed Tutte had some place to be. Tutte declared the place had nothing to drink and scurry off to look for some.

"But but but... We have Nopal Juice for 25 cents!" Cactus pleaded but it was too late.

Report Post Tip

Tutte had heard about a new drink that Cactus had developed, the words on the streets told him so so he just had to visit

Cacti, Vavti, and Cacti! once mire to find out about this brew.

"Hey man, the whispering out in the streets told me that you had some nw drink you fixed to your visitors, hand me a glas and I see how it is will you"

Pretty neat but very uncommon taste on this Nopal Juice, it were good to drink so he sweot in the last and paid up Cactus a quarter and thanked him for the taste-sensation, reallt awsome to test new drinks.

Report Post Tip

What a unique business this is, Strider thought as he walked into Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti!. He wasn't sure why he entered this shop but he knew there had to be a reason. He looked around at the different types of cacti and he was impressed by the variety on offer. He saw a small green fuzzy cactus and ran his fingers over it and it felt pleasantly comforting to do so. He looked around to see if anyone had noticed him petting a cactus, thankfully he was alone in that aisle. He moved on to the cactus that was next to the fuzzy one and did the same as before but this one was different.

"Ow" he cried out as he pricked his finger on the thorn. He sucked on his bleeding finger and that's when he realized it. His reason for being here was becoming quite evident. He searched for the owner of the shop and when he found him Strider asked "Hi Cactus, I'm looking for a particular cactus you see, I need your prickliest ,thorniest sharpest cactus. Could you help me find such a plant?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cactus had been away shaking down, err, convincing the competitors in his market why he should be compensated for the servicing them his divine protection. They were hesitant at first; not aware of any accidents that could possibly happen to their shop but after a little negotiating and tenacity it ultimately became a successful addition to his clientele registry. 

After collecting this week's loot Cactus headed into his office to place his cut into his safe and send the rest to the Don. 

With business taken care of, Cactus returned to his booming business Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti! Just as soon as he relieved his substitute, Tutte had returned to sample the Nopal Juice Cactus had mentioned before. 

"Right, I'll grab you a bottle!" Cactus takes from the fridge a bottle from the back where the freshest product are placed and tosses it to Tutte. 

"There you are!" Cactus says with a warm smirk on his face. "Tell me what you think eh?"

Tutte had rated it satisfactory and tipped. It was a quick exchange leaving Cactus with only hopes of his return. As Cactus was waiving off one customer another had been inside browsing around. Suddenly, Cactus heard him shout and quickly rushed over to ensure safety. 

Luckily it was just a minor cut. Cactus smiled then greeted the man. "Hello, I'm Cactus the owner of Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti. Glad to have you!"

Cactus then listened to what the man was searching for. "Hm. I'm not exactly sure really but if I had to guess... I would go with the barrel cactus!" Cactus says as he picks up one from display. "See. What do you think?"

Report Post Tip

Strider examined the barrel cactus from all sides. To him it looked like a pumpkin or a watermelon covered in thorns and it looked menacing. He had to be sure before he bought it, so he took a piece of paper and ran it over the body of the cactus. Seeing the paper get shredded to strips brought a smile to his face.

"This is perfect, just what i was looking for." said Strider. "Could you pack it up for me, I have a long journey ahead of me and I don't want to damage it during my drive back home"

When he saw Cactus walk away towards the counter, Strider sauntered over to the fuzzy cactus he manhandled earlier. He looked around to make sure the coast was clear before tucking the small cactus inside his coat. He then walked over to the counter, paid Cactus and took delivery of the barrel cactus before heading out the door.

Report Post Tip

He just wanted to stop by to tell Cactus a thing. Sprints down the street to Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti! he opens the door and walks up to Cactus.

"Hey Cactus, that bottle was amazingingy good, I want another three bottle of this weird but wonderful in taste brew, please help me out with this, I would really be happ you know!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cacti, Cacti, and Cacti!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL