Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:20:04
Page:  1 
Is this who we are? Reflection of current Leadership Started by: Hehe on Feb 15, '19 15:52
Given the lack of technological resources available to me, excuse the presentation of my conversation however not the content.

Omerta is how we have handled business for millennia. There are traditions and cultural norms we adhere to. Granted they are either observed or not based upon the quality of leadership at hand. Looking through my ancestors journals, our world has seen many blood thirsty leaders hell bent on world domination. Then we've had others that fell into the traps of friendship only to be betrayed by those most close to them. Let's face it were criminals, not very much is straight in our line of work.

Here is the problem though. Even when snakes were devouring their own, or blood thirsty vampires feeding at will. We ALWAYS saw "leadership". From vampiric Disorder to sleazy DoctorBoom, one thing was always constant. They showed face, they led, some more than others. Boom preferred showing face after bombings, Disorder was ever present leading from the forefront no matter the prevailing situation. In their own flavors we saw men leading, agree or disagree with their perspective...they led.

Which brings me to the topic at hand. Zoom not to long ago wiped 3 cities connected with NY, due to 'information'. Some question the validity, but hey to the victor goes the spoils. Then not to long ago Constance presents to the forefront with basically a similar 'info this, info that' justification...hey call it the "fuck I was bored and just wanted to kill" or "Ligambi wanted his own city" heck do I care. But what I do care about is the BRAND of leadership. If a prolonged period of 'peace' yields this pathetic display of leadership, where street presence is nil and leaders no where to be found minus the sporadic takedowns. I pose the question, is this who we have become?

Its prevalent in our line of work, leadership is usually a reflection of the men and women under them...is this who we are? Is this how we want to be represented by a table of show faces when they want, which mind you is their right. But have zero content of leadership to display?
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $460,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is this who we are? Reflection of current Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL