Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:38:12
Page:  1 
Bless Me Father I Have Sinned! Started by: BobbyLashley on Feb 16, '19 01:51
Bobby's typical day consisted of taking Sonia to school, making phone calls and looking over the accounts to make sure things were looking straight in all of Bobby's businesses , obviously in this world we all live in we know behind closed doors that nothing is as it seems. An example of this would be the money laundering going on in his Doughnut shop in New York.

When going over the accounts he had noticed a few errors, someone had been taking out money and not putting it back because the safe was a lot less than it should of been. Becky had been dipping into it a lot and hadn't put it back.

Bobby's first thought was maybe she just forgotten and will put it back in the future. He decided to check last week's accounts and it was the same. She had been dipping in again. In total Becky had taken $2476 since the doughnut shop had open.

Bobby decided he would have to go see her to find out what's going on. When approaching her house he could shouting and screaming coming from house, he listened closely to what was being said. It was Becky's husband Earl. A lot of customers had complained in previous weeks that an elderly gentleman had been coming in and would tell abuse at Becky. Bobby now knew this was Earl who had been abusing her.

Bobby approached with caution he didn't wanna be seen, so he took his gun from his car and silently walk towards the window that was open to see what was going on. Earl had a knife to Becky's throat and was about to kill her, she had bruises all up her arms and down her legs. A bit like a Banana when badly bruised she didn't look good at all.

Bobby took out two Bobby Pins from his Suit Jacket and slowly lockpicked the door. He went into the kitchen where Becky and Earl were and from behind grabbed Earl and put the gun to his head. Before he could say anything Bobby told him to be quiet and say these Six words.

"BLESS ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SIN... BANG!!"

Becky ran over to Bobby and cried in his arms,

"Thank You"

Becky later explained that Earl had been coming into the Doughnut shop and would take money out of the till, there was nothing she could do about it. Bobby explained that she would need to pay it back over time but that she has his support and would help her whenever she needed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bless Me Father I Have Sinned!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL