Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:57:40
Page:  1 
Tutte search after his owner in 12th street Started by: Tutte on Feb 16, '19 20:04
No matter how much he rund up and down on the abandon 12th streets can he find any clue or smell where his owner has gotten. He searh for their smell but cant find any anywhere.

Its soon time to call my friends with bigger and better noses than mine I guess.

Also think the best way is that we stary in Tammyd Bakery which weref the place almost everyone was in an after that we will call all dogs who can fight when we know the teal truth of killing my dear owners Soseki & Rampage.

The hunt for the truth goes on with my 4-legged buddies.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
After some time nothing new came up so Tutte will soon gather his dog-gang to talk more about what they will do next.

He started to seek out and tell all friends the new direction they were going to get into the next few days.

Hopefully he would get more powerful way to do this since his mobile isnt the best way to handle the streets.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Tutte sadly closes this wuest and start over with new adorable owner. Really glad despite whatever happened.

The world spins on no matter what happens in MR-world.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte found a new owner and has already forgotten his old one, no nots that true, but he is really having a great life now with his new one so life is good again without any hesitation or bad feeling about loosing his dad.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tutte search after his owner in 12th street
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL