Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:47:29
Page:  1 
Taken Started by: BobbyLashley on Feb 19, '19 00:43
It's was early hours Wednesday morning BobbyLashley had just finished cleaning up in the doughnut shop with Becky, he caught himself a cab tonight because he had a few drinks in the local bar on the way home.

As he approached his house in Brooklyn he noticed the porch light wasn't on, he gave persefic instructions to his maid Helen to keep the porch light on so he knew there was something wrong, as he got out of the cab Bobby took his gun from his holster he noticed that his front door was open.

Bobby walked up the stairs to his house and peeked through the door, he noticed the photo frame of him and his wife was laying on the floor with the glass broken. At this point the only thing going through his mind was Sonia his little five year old girl.

After scanning the downstairs of the house he noticed a letter on the table addressed to him. It had big capital letters with BobbyLashley's name on it. Before opening it he took a walk upstairs to see if Sonia and Helen were there, they weren't.

Bobby was now in a panic before opening the letter he got in contact with his Boss Tiny_tim, StaleDonuts and MustachePete to come and check the area to make sure there were no hidden bombs in the house.

Johnny_Ray was outside in Tiny_Tims car smoking a cigarette waiting to find out what has happened, _Anna was back at Headquarters making sure everything was running smoothly there, Siren was checking the back of Bobby's house to make sure there wasn't any other clues.

Bobby took the whiskey from his cabinet and gave Tiny_Tim, StaleDonuts and MustachePete a drink before opening the letter.

Bobby opened it, on the front was a picture of his daughter playing in the back of someone's car it must of been after she was taken from the house. Unfolding the letter Bobby started reading.

Good Evening Bobby,

As you can see I have taken your daughter, Don't worry I haven't hurt here in anyway in regards to your maid well she didn't last that long in the game I played.

She is upstairs in your bedroom under your bed, but beware when you look underneath it won't be a pretty sight.

This is what I want you to do BobbyLashley I want you to bring me $10,000,000 dollars before Friday otherwise your daughter will be killed and then I will send you her remains in the post.

I hope you have my money soon..

Regards

TDB

Bobby tried to keep his emotions but it was getting to him Tiny_Tim could see it was getting to him and offered him comfort.

"Don't worry we will get them like last time"

Bobby nodded and went upstairs to look under his bed, his maid had been burned alive, Bobby screamed like he had never screamed before it was an awful sight, he came down shortly after and looked at Tiny_Tim.

"I think we may need to get a plan in place it's gonna be harder this time"

Bobby showed Tiny_Tim his maid Helen's remains and he agreed.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As Siren walked around the back of the house, a wave of nausea hit her at the smell of burnt flesh.  Just off the back steps, the grass was blackened and sections of burnt clothing littered the area.  Siren began to fear the worst as she realized that someone had been burned in this location, but she didn't understand why there was no body.  

As she turned to look at the back door, her heart sank as she saw the outline of a familiar object lying on the first step.  Stooping down, Siren held back tears as she picked up Sonia's doll.  Sonia never went anywhere without her "baby" and the fact that she had dropped it here meant something horrible had occurred.

Stepped up to the front door and the door was unlocked.  She walked into the front room and could see Tiny_Tim consoling an extremely upset BobbyLashley.  As she walked over and with a pained look in her eyes and a long sigh, she handed the doll to BobbyLashley.  Putting her arm around the grieving father, he looked at her boss and said "We need to take these fuckers down".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Bobby went up to Sonia's room after everyone left for the night, he needed to think who could of taken his daughter, he remembered the initials on the letter TDB. He went in deep thought and started to go back in his memorys before he was in this mafia life of ours.

20 years in the past....

Bobby was in his father's restaurant working behind the counter a beautiful lady had came in and Bobby was automatically attracted to her, she was with another boy Troy who Bobby went to school with there were really good friends and played football together.

It was prom night and Bobby didn't have anyone to go to the prom night with so decided to tag along with Troy and the lady he was with, things didn't go to well for Troy that even because the lady ended up with Bobby at the end of the night because all this time the lady didn't want Troy she only got close to him to get at Bobby.

Bobby ended up fighting with Troy over her and they had fallen out and never reconnected with each other.

The lady that they were both fighting ended up being Bobby's wife.

Bobby remembered and knew who had taken hid daughter, he got the family back to his house.

"I know who the person is, it's an old friend Troy Dean Rover. That's the initials that was on the letter, we need to go kill him and get my daughter back.
Report Post Tip
BobbyLashley had everyone back at his house, he was waiting for Johnny_Ray to arrive with the new guns that he had bought off a French man that worked in the local nightclub.

"Ok, everyone is here I have found from my friend John Williams where Troy Dean Rover lives Apprantly he is very wealthy now and has a lot of Bodyguards protecting his fortess so we will need to be prepared and ready to fight."

Bobby looked across at Johnny and Siren

"I'm gonna need you two to stay with Tiny_Tim ,StaleDonuts at all time, me and MustachePete will scan the area with _Anna then we will all enter and find Sonia, by the way I want Troy alive I want to burn him and destroy every part of his soul, does that sound good to everyone?"

Bobby lit a cigarette with determination on his face waiting for everyone's input.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taken
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL