Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Warehouses: The Smoker's Quarry Started by: Billy_Mastrosimone on Mar 04, '19 16:04

Lordian shook his head as a woman came out of the back room and inclined her head. "Miss Talia, good afternoon. Mister Ma..." Lordian raised a hand and cut her off. 

"Afternoon Katie, how's the husband? How's business?" He slowly wandered his way over toward the counter and overlooked the products sitting in the humidor.

"Business is steady sir." She looked at Talia then and produced an envelope as was customary. "This is for you miss." She said quietly, following with a question. "Is there anything else you'll be needing this week?"

"Yes, send her off with a box of the red label too if you would, courtesy of the shop owner. In fact, just have it wrapped and delivered to this address." He pulled out a pen and paper from behind the register and wrote down the address to St. Clabberts.

"Right away Lordian." Katie smiled and turned once again to Talia. "And you Miss? Anything you'd like?"

"On me." Lordian appended to Katie's question as he leaned against his counter and waited to see Talia's response.

Report Post Tip

It all happened rather quickly, she was quite overtaken with what all just happened. To say she wasn't expecting the interaction between the lady behind the counter and Lordian was an understatement. 

She did take the envelope and did stuff it in her bag with the other one but she gave Katie a rather odd glare then turned her head towards Lordian and gave him the same look. 

"Ok... what's going on here? What did I miss?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lordian glanced at Katie and the looked back to Talia.

"I don't think you missed anything. We certainly haven't missed anything. We've been making our payments regularly, every week, for what almost two months now?" He gestured toward the cigar case. "We always make sure to offer you something if you want it, and we would never charge you. Never cause a fuss, never complained. Isn't that right Katie?"

Katie smiled and nodded. "We haven't always been able to keep everything in stock that you'd like Miss Talia, but if you just told us what brand you were partial toward, I assure you it would always be here."

Lordian nodded then. "And once in a while I try to make sure that Father Jack gets something special sent directly to him. I appreciate the protection afforded to my aunt's shop here. I've tried to make it very clear that we won't be any trouble. I hope we've done a good job of that?"

He made his way over toward Talia. "Did I do something wrong?"

Report Post Tip

“Something wrong, oh god no. This is my favorite weekly spot, I.... I just had no clue you two knew each other. Then again I have just recently met Lordian here but... yeah just never knew.” 

Talia turned her attentions back onto Lordian. 

”If this is a family business of yours, why don’t you just deal with Jack directly? I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m treated well here and am not complaining in the slightest I just think I’m missing the disconnect somewhere.”

Lordian shrugged.

"Why rock the boat. If it works for Jack, and it works for you, then it works for me. Besides, if I disappear one day, then Katie will still be alright."

The woman blushed slightly and bowed her head as a thank you.

"Always as far ahead as you can be, even if it's to your own detriment."

He slung his arm around Talia's shoulder's then and started toward the door.

"We've got other places to go though right?"

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Warehouses: The Smoker's Quarry
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL