Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:26:46
Page:  1 
The Patangeli Twins Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Feb 27, '19 20:42

It was a late cold night in Philadelphia, the snow was coming down nonstop and the cars outside were covered in snow. Luis was standing in his office down at the Race Street Labor Union looking out his window and smoking, watching the workers on the dock perform their various duties.. The phone on his desk rang and Luis quickly moved an picked it up. It was his uncle from New York, Vicenzo "The Passive" Patangeli.. he was RHM to Luis father, Don Roberto, and his only brother.. Luis was surprised by the call, he had not heard from him in some years since fleeing New York and arriving in Philadelphia.

His Uncle spoke few words but told him that it was urgent he return to New York, his brother Ronald was in some deep shit with the law after taking out the descendants of the "Rosado Brothers". Luis was confused, as he had little influence in New York compared to his father, Roberto, but Luis was not one to turn his back on his brother and told his uncle he would catch the next flight out of Philadelphia. He hung up the phone and glanced at Joe who was in the corner reading his Newspaper, but had long since put it down after somewhat eavesdropping on Luis' conversation.

"I take you got the just of that conversation?" Luis started gathering his things in the office, pulling money from the safe, along with his pistol and a few pack of smokes

"Yea boss, something about your brother? Is he alright?" Joe placed the newspaper down and stood up and approached the center of the room where Luis' desk was placed

"He's alive and healthy, that's not his issue..." Luis was throwing on his coat now and turning to Joe

"Our family sort of had a beef with another, long story short, my brother settled it and murdered the rival family..." Luis pulled the gun from his drawer and placed it in his side

"But the police got ahold of him, and not just any police.. they are on the payroll of the other family and nobody has seen him for 12 hours... my uncle told me to get my ass back home and help them find my brother..." he shook his head as he poured a drink

"Couldn't your father just pull some strings? I thought he's a Don in New York.." Joe was confused by all this but understood his boss' need to return home.

"I thought the same thing myself.. But maybe they need a outside guy to come in and shake things up... I need you to come with me on this trip Joe.." he downed his drink in a few gulps and slammed it back down on the table and sat down

"Who's gonna run things around here? Sonny?" Joe was eager to get out of town.. plus New York was close to his mom perhaps he could stop in for a visit...

"Yea, Sonny.. Unless you think he's incapable? I could get my daughter Valencia to look after things.. or Connie?" Joe shook his head and smiled at Luis

"No.. I think he'd do a good job as acting boss for a few days.." Luis smiled at Joe

"Then it's settled then.. Go get the car ready, I'll give Sonny a call right now.." Joe nodded at Luis and quickly left the office

He quickly dialed Sonny and told him about what was going on, he left out a few small details, but what was important was to let him know he was acting boss of the family in his absence. Luis hung up the phone and quickly made his way downstairs and hopped into his black cadillac.. He ordered Joe to drive slow as he wanted to smoke a few cigarettes along the way and take in the scenery.. Joe wasn't too pleased, but followed orders and left the compound in a orderly fashion with an extra security car following behind them. It was still snowing outside and the roads were covered with it.. Luis smiled as he watched the snowy surroundings pass him by, it was fairly peaceful outside he thought to himself, but he knew this was not going to last unfortunately...

Philadelphia Municipal Airport

He sighed and exhaled a large cloud of smoke as he read the sign approaching the terminals. It was time to board his flight and say bye bye to the sweet nicotine. The car came to a halt at the "Outgoing Flights" terminal. Luis quickly stepped out of the vehicle and was met by some airport workers who quickly loaded up Luis and Joe's luggage and taking off, but not before receiving a generous tip from Luis, the man snatched the 100$ and smiled, thanking him as they scurried away. Tony Landuchi shook hands with his boss before entering the driver seat of Luis' black cadillac and taking off with the security car behind it. Joe and Luis started approaching the front door before Luis stopped to have one more smoke..

"Hold up Joe, gotta have one more smoke before we get on that fucking plane.." Luis said as he pulled a cigarette from his pack and lit up with his engraved zippo 'Lucky'

"Alright, you stay here and smoke I'll be inside taking a leak..." Joe said as he continued into the airport, following behind some woman who had caught his eye.. Luis shook his head as he exhaled some smoke...

"Go get her tiger...." he called out to him.. Joe turned back with a glare but continued walking.. Luis laughed and continued smoking his cigarette and drifting off into thought about his twin brother......

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

The flight was fairly short between New York and Philly, but Luis was jonesing for a cigarette already. He quickly made his way off the plane after it landed and proceeded outside as fast as he could, leaving Joe behind to gather the luggage and what not. He stepped outside and the chilly winter air bit him in the face as he emerged from the door, he quickly curled up the scuffs of his jacket around his neck and walked over to the smoking section.. or just a bit away from the door, as to keep the smoke out. He frantically searched for the pack of cigarettes in his pocket before finding them and gripping them in his pocket, he grinned and pulled them out, popping the lid open and pulling a fresh smoke out. He reached into the same pocket and found his engraved zippo, 'Lucky', and quickly lit up... He took an extra long drag and exhaled as he sat down on the bench next to another gentleman who was also smoking...

"Hope you don't mind if I sit here?" Luis asked the man, sitting down before he could reply...

"Well, I mean you were just going to sit down anyways what was the point in asking?" the man scoffed back

"My apologies, sir, In my line of work I'm used to just telling people what I'm going to do.. not used to asking.." Luis let off a grin as the man shook his head and continued smoking his cigarette and reading the news section of the paper

"You ever been to Philly?" the man gave Luis the slightest glance and shook his head.. continuing to read his paper and giving him little attention..

"I assumed not.. cause if you had been you would know who I am and that some slight respect would go along way.." Luis took a long drag off his cigarette as he stared at the man sitting next to him, the man dropped his newspaper and stared right back

"I don't care if your from Europe and happen to be the 'King of England..' you only get respect from me after its earned..." the man was interrupted by Joe...

"Jesus, there you are Luis.. I was looking all over for you, the taxi cab is waiting for us come on lets go.." Joe said hurrying his boss, and walking back to the taxi cab. Luis took a final drag off his cigarette and stood up and stomped it out, he turned to the man who was still staring at him and smiled

"I could say the same for me, It was nice talking to you.. lucky for you I've got places to be.." 

Luis laughed and walked away as the man shook his head and continued reading the News Section, he browsed the page and found a pretty interesting article about the American Mob that was present in town... The tile was "Mob Boss' Son Imprisoned For Gangland Hit", he read the juicy details but towards the ended noticed a familiar name.. 'Luis'... they talked about him being the twin brother of Ron Patangeli and that he was a Don in the Race Street Crime Family in Philadelphia.. he thought to himself 'Oh shit I think that was the guy I was just talking to..' he set down the newspaper and quickly observed his surroundings before throwing his cigarette out himself and scurrying away...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It had been some time since Luis had visited New York, but not much had changed. The traffic was still the shits, the cops were still assholes.. but the food was the fucking best. It was hard to find original italian cuisine in Philadelphia but here in New York.. it was practically on every street corner. Luis leaned in the back of the taxi cab and rolled down the window, lighting up a smoke.. the driver was in protest until Luis gave him a glare as Joe slid him an extra 100$ bill.. the driver took the money and shut his mouth, keeping his eyes on the road. Soon Luis was arriving outside the house of his Uncle's house, Vicenzo, he stepped out of the car and was greeted by his Uncle's bodyguard, Junior Soprano who embraced him and stepped back with a smile..

"Luis, it's good to see you kid.. How's Philly been treating ya?" Junior was an up and coming mafioso. He and his brother were establishing themselves as trustworth wise guys and were soon to be made

"Good Junior, glad to see my Uncle still keeps good company.." Luis smiled as he took a final drag off his cigarette and stomped it out into the dirt

"Yea, I think he keeps me around cause I keep bringing all the woman around.. your Uncle doesn't particularly make the girls go wild.." Joe appeared from the opposite side of the taxi after paying the driver and he drove off like a madman

"Ah.. and I see you've brought Joe with you this time.. great to see you too bud.. your mother is doing pretty well.. we have someone go check on her for you once a week.." Junior said as he embraced Joe and took a step back

"Thanks Junior.. I really appreciate that.." Joe smiled as he placed the luggage on the sidewalk.. Junior took note and motioned for a car to pull forward

"Hey.. put your stuff in this care here, your Luis' uncle said you guys can use it anyways..." Junior said as the car pulled up and he opened the trunk.. Joe picked the luggage back up and tossed it into the back and got in the driver seat, he shook his head a tossed a empty donut box into the back seat..

"Yea, don't mind the donut boxes.. you know your Uncle loves them fucking things.." Junior said as him and Luis turned and proceeded inside the building

"We've been telling him for years to lay off the fucking donuts, but he's always told us that it's his life he's gonna live it the way he wants..." Luis replied as they walked up the steps

"Yea, his doctor tell's him the same thing.. you'd think after the second heart attack the man would slow down.. he's been eating more then ever since your brother went missing..." Junior held open the door to the building for Luis to walk inside first

"No kidding.. but there's no telling my Uncle what to do.. he's been a boss for the last 25 years he's got it stuck in his head now that it's his way or no other way..." Luis said... Junior nodded at him and replied

"Yea.. that's what I like about your Uncle.. He's old school.. My father was the same way.."

The two men walked up two flights of stairs to the second floor where his Uncle's luxurious apartment was located.. I mean the fucker owned the entire floor so I wouldn't say it was an apartment.. a condo? Junior opened the door again for Luis and they quickly entered. They were met by a few more bodyguards of his Uncle who immediately stood down after recognizing Luis, and also seeing Junior... His Uncle was in his study as usual to which Luis entered and was met by his Uncle who was ecstatic to see him

"Luis! My beloved nephew! It's so great to see you!" 

Vicenzo stood up out of his chair, sending it back with a large creak and hitting his large gut against the desk as he moved around it to embrace Luis.. He kissed him on the cheek and motioned for him to sit down as he grabbed the whiskey and cups from a nearby cupboard and setting them down on the table

"Pour us a drink kiddo.." he said as he sat back down in his seat, the chairs legs bending underneath him from the weight.. his uncle smiled again as Luis poured them their drinks

"It's been years since I've seen you kid, I wish it was under some better fucking circumstances..." Vicenzo picked up the drink and took a large swig, slamming it back down on the desk

"Yea.. It's been a good 6 years since I seen you uncle... I was in town a little over a year ago to handle some business regarding Sonny..." Luis picked up his drink and took a quick swig off it, keeping the drink in his hand

"Yea.. your father told me.. You know you're going to have to go see him this time your out here.. you can't just keep dodging him and me forever boy..." his uncle said with a more serious tone

"We will get to that.. when the time comes... I'm here because you called me here and my brother needs me.. so.. what do we know.. what do you need from me?" Luis took a large swig off his drink this time, finishing it and setting it back down on the desk in front of him

"Well, me and your father need an outside man again.. but instead of approaching you indirectly like your father chose to with the last situation that arose with Judge Romano.. this hit a little closer to home and your father figured you were the best man for the job.." his uncle sighed and leaned back in the chair, causing it to creak more

"Your father has a police captain on his payroll.. the problem is we think he is the one who has been feeding information to the Roasado brothers.. he was the only one who gave up your brother's safehouse location..." Luis shook his head and quickly stood up pulling a smoke from his pocket

"Fuck! I already know this shit isn't going to end well.. How the fuck am I gonna gun down a police captain and get away with it? That shit's never been done before Uncle..." Luis lit up his cigarette as he paced back and fourth

"Look, calm down, we got some guys working on it.. but the guy ain't no saint. He accepts bribes and is involved with providing security to some of our prostitution rackets.. him and some of his cop buddies are in deep shit with us.. we already murdered one of them the other day.. I think his name for Corrine-Kim.. sorry miserable fuck..." Vicenzo gave off a smirk and poured himself another drink

"Easy for you to say.. your not the one MURDERING a fucking police captain.." Luis exhaled another large cloud of smoke and turned his attention to his Uncle who was still smiling

"You worry too much kid.. just be here at 9am sharp in the morning and we will go over the plan.. let your Uncle Vinny take care of the rest alright?" Luis nodded before grabbing his coat and returning to Joe outside who was still waiting with the car. He hopped in and ordered Joe to drive to their hotel on the other side of Little Italy... His Uncle stood watching from the window as the car took off into the shadows..

Luis and Joe arrived at the hotel, it was a pretty luxurious building, it even had some of them fancy statues out front. Joe carefully parked the car by the curb, making sure not to scrape the rims, before he quickly hopped out and opened the door for his boss. Two hotel attendants quickly approached and assisted in unloaded the luggage and hauling it inside. Luis approached the counter and smiled at the attendant who gave him minimal attention as she was doing paperwork...

"Good evening miss, I need a room for two." Luis said kindly as he pulled out a large wad of cash from his pocket and placed 2000$ on the counter and finally catching the receptionist's attention

"Oh good evening sir! My name is Julia! I do apologize.. I was erm, busy.." she giggled and set the papers infront of her aside before grabbing the cash off the island in front of her and stuffed it in the safe below her

"You said a room for two.. I assume two beds?" she glanced at Luis and Joe and started looking around for room keys...

"Well... yea.. we aren't sleeping in the same fucking bed.." the two men laughed as the receptionist shook her head and continued digging through the room key box until she found the right one

"Ah here you go...room 420... two beds, Cali kingsize mattress..." she smiled placing the key on the island and pushing it towards Luis

"So the 2000$ covers up to 5 days of the hotel rental.. if you would like to keep the day longer, it's 400$ a day sir anytime after 11am..." she smiled and went back to her work...

"Fine whatever you say..." Luis snatched the keys off the island and motioned for Joe and the two hotel attendants to follow him to the room

The room was on the 4th floor, and when you got off the elevator the smell of marijuana was fairly pungent. Luis shook his head before making his way down the hall of doors, inspecting each one for their respective room numbers until he came to his room door, 420, he giggled to himself thinking it was coincidence that the 4th floor smelled like marijuana and he was in room 420.. he opened the door and was amazed to find that the room was in fairly good condition, he motioned for the attendants to leave his luggage on the bed and tipped them each 100$ and shooed them off, shutting the door behind them.. he let out a deep sigh before moving to the bed and sitting down on the edge to take his loafers off...

"What a long fucking day.. the flight.. the car ride over here.. shit everything.. I'm beat.." Luis said as he flung his shoes across the room and glanced at Joe

"Can you believe the shit my uncle said back there? Talking about killing a police captain... he's fucking nuts!"

"Well.. maybe it's something that really needs to be done, if it means getting your brother back.. there isn't a dam thing I don't think you'd do..." Joe replied

"Yea your right.. I'd do anything for my brother... but fuck Joe! A POLICE captain.. that's a serious crime the whole New York police force will be after my head..." Luis stood up and opened the mini fridge, of course they didn't restock it...

"True, but if he's as dirty as they say.. then perhaps the public will view it as a good thing that happened..." Joe shook his head before continuing on

"I just think you are thinking too much about it boss... you want me to go find some of that sticky icky so it will calm you down? Smells like there is plenty on this dam floor..."they both laughed

"Nah, I don't do drugs you know that Joe..." Luis thought about it for a moment and then smiled

"What you can do though.. is go out and get me a nice bottle of whiskey..." Joe sighed and stood up and grabbed his pistol off the table

"You got it boss... anything else?" Joe was walking towards the door when he turned and looked back

"Don't answer that.. I already know you need a pack of smokes..." he closed the hotel door behind him leaving Luis alone in the room to his thoughts... tomorrow was gonna be one hell of a day.. was he really going to kill a fucking police captain?

Early the next morning Luis and Joe were awoken to a large knock on the door, it startled them as they were still asleep, sending Joe flying out of bed after grabbing the pistol on the nightstand and approaching the hotel door.. Luis sat up in bed reaching for his .38 as well before the pounding began again and a voice called out...

"Its the police! Open Up!" he cop started banging again as Joe peered through the peephole

"Shit.. what the fuck do they want" Joe whispered back to Luis who took position against the wall and cocking his gun

"I don't know.. but I'm not going down to the station.. the cops here are corrupt as fuck I won't make it out the cell.. I'll be in the same boat as my brother.." Luis replied as the pounding began again

"Luis Patangeli! Open up we know you are in there we have a warrant for your arrest..." the cop yelled out again slamming on the door even harder

"A warrant? That's bullshit..." Luis aimed the gun at the door and motioned for Joe to open it.. he sighed and moved towards the door and started unlocking it

"Okay... I'm opening up the door..." Luis called out over Joes shoulder as he unlatched the locks and opened the door.. the cop looked shocked as he stared down the barrel of the gun that Luis had pointed at him and tried to reach for his gun before Luis called out to him

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.. One more fucking inch and your head gets blown off..." the cop stopped and put his hands up, surprisingly for having a 'warrant' for his arrest only one cop was present

"Who do you work for.. how did you know I'm here.." Luis said stepping a foot closer to get a better aim

"The Rosado.. I mean I used to work for them.. there nephew os now boss, Ricardo Clemente.. he's young but he has a vendetta outa against your family for murdering his uncles.." the cop was sweating, still standing there in the hallway with his hands up

"I've heard that name before.. Clemente.. " Luis shook his head and motioned for the cop to step inside and sit down in the chair... he did and Joe closed the door behind him as the cop approached his seat, still with his hands up as Luis stepped back still with his gun pointed at him..

"So.. how many cops does Ricardo have on the payroll?" to Luis surprise the man laughed

"He practically owns the entire force.. ever since Captain Richards started taking bribes from the Rosado brothers over your father.. the entire force has been in his pocket.. well now Ricardo's after his uncle's demise..." the cop slightly lowered his hands to the sides of the chair slowly

"The force isn't too happy about the way your brother handled things either.. he murdered them in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses at a downtown parade..." the cop shook his head and sighed

"Your better off heading back to Philly.. once the Captain has him erased from the databases your brother is as good as dead.. and there's no way your getting anywhere near him-" 

Luis stepped forward and pistol whipped the cop, triggering the gun to fire and blasting off his hear sending hims shrieking in pain, Luis grinned as he stepped back and repointed the gun at him

"You fucking psycho!" he shrieked in pain as he gripped his bleeding ear

"Your going to tell me where they are keeping my brother.." Luis said with anger cocking the gun again

"You think I know? Only the fucking captain knows he's not even in the holding cells..." the cop muttered as Luis shot again right past his head sending a buzzing sound stinging into his ear

"Man.. one more inch to the right and that would have hit your head... " Luis said maliciously with a grin

"Okay okay fuck! I heard that they are keeping him holed up in the old police station on the north side of Jersey.. that was the old station house before we got a new one.. it's usually only used to keep prisoners that are due for transit..." the cop said fearing for his life

"Good... thanks for the information.. have a nice ride.." Luis said as the flash of the gun went off in his face and blowing the cops brains out.. he motioned for Joe to retrieve the badge from his pocket and hand it to him

"Jeremy-Bobb.. may you rest in peace bud.. next time.. don't take pay from the wrong family..." he said as he went and sat down on the bed and sighed...

"Well.. we know where to find my brother... but that police captain's gonna have to be dealt with.. my uncle is right." Luis said as he grabbed a smoke from his pack and stuck one in his mouth and searched around for his zippo

"It would be doing your father a great service.. if the police force isn't working with him no more, then they gotta be dealt with.. and it's better for an outsider..." Joe said as he sat down on the bed across from Luis

"Yea.. I can go into hiding back in South Philly, these guys around here are stuck here..." Luis said as he finally found his zippo and lit up the cigarette hanging from his mouth and taking in a long drag

"I'll go see my uncle and talk to him more about it..." Luis said as he stood up and exhaled the cigarette smoke and glanced at the body bleeding out in the chair in the corner

"Clean up our friend over there while were gone.. oh and keep his uniform and badge.. I think we are gonna need it..." 

Luis walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him, leaving Joe to clean up the mess outside.. he fired up the shower and let out a deep sigh before taking another long drag off his cigarette and thinking to himself, fuck.. been here twenty four hours and already the cops were out looking for him, dirty cops out that.. the sorry bastards... Welcome home Luis.. he thought to himself...

A few hours had gone by and Luis and Joe were just arriving outside his Uncle's apartment, sticking to routine, Junior was there to greet them and take them upstairs... The moment Luis walked through the door his uncle motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room as he set his sandwich down and leaned back in his chair, licking the grease and mayo off his fingers..

"Where the fuck have you been Luis?" he glanced down at his rolex and tapped on the dial

"Your like 4 hours fucking late.. what did you guys fucking party it up last night or what?"

"We ran into a bit of trouble..." Luis replied as he set down the badge on his Uncles desk who immediately leaned forward and snatched it off his desk

"Fuck.. well where's the rest of him?" Vinny said as he tossed the badge back down on the desk

"He's chopped up and floating down the Hudson..." Luis smirked and glanced back at Joe and motioned for him to pickup the badge

"FUCK! Luis you know you gotta clear this kinda shit with me and your father first.. This ain't Philly.. you can't go around wacking police officers..." his Uncle said shaking his head

"He told me he worked for that corrupt police captain of ours, the one who stopped paying my old man... he was dirty Uncle.. forget about him.. water under the fucking bridge.." Luis said as he sat down across from his uncle and lit up a cigarette with his zippo

"Speaking of him, what's the plan Uncle?" he said as he exhaled a large cloud of cigarette smoke

"Well the hit was supposed to go down today.." his Uncle picked up the sandwich and continued stuffing his face again

"But I arranged another sit down with him tomorrow.. On my turf.." he said smacking his lips

"Your gonna walk in for lunch, he's gonna pat you down.. you two will sit and talk about.. fuck I don't know.. whatever he wants to talk about.. but make sure you pay attention to the clock on the wall.. at 12:45.. you stand up to take a leak and my boys are gonna storm in and shoot the place up.." he said with a grin as he took another hefty bite of his sandwich

"Got it, but shouldn't I find out where Ronnie is being held?" 

Luis was weary of his Uncle.. first he was told he was going to do the hit.. now his crew was? Best leave the information about where the captain was keeping him to himself until he was sure he could be trusted...

"I got some guys looking into it, dont stress on it nephew.. we will find your brother soon.." he set the sandwich down and grinned as he wiped off his hands this time and opened his desk drawer and pulled out a piece of paper and slid it across the desk towards Luis

"That's the location, make sure your there tomorrow by 12:45.. and it's best you don't come by here in the morning either.. no need for us to be seen on the same day your present for a cops murder.. bad publicity for me.." he shooed Luis away and finished eating his sandwich..

Luis and Joe bid Junior a farewell before slowly pulling away from Luis' uncle's house.. he got a very ill feeling about the whole ordeal and knew that it was in his best interest to not trust his uncle.. publicity? Be seen together? What's gotten into him...

"I don't know about this whole thing Joe.. something ain't right.." Luis said as he chain smoked and watched the scenery go by

"I mean, you heard your Uncle.. he's got his people on it now boss, no need for you to pull the trigger-" Joe said glancing back at Luis who was shaking his head

"I think my Uncle is setting me up Joe.." he took another long drag off his cigarette and exhaled

"Your Uncle?? Your father's brother? No way man.." Joe was still glancing back and forth at Luis but paid more attention to driving

"The whole meeting, the cop showing up today, nobody knew where we were staying except him.. Also he's not even interested in finding my brother... I think he's making a power grab.." Luis tossed his cigarette from the window after taking a final drag and shaking his head again

"So what's the plan then boss?" Joe pulled over and parked and turned back to his boss

"Did you save that cop's uniform like I told you?"

"Yea.. It's back at the motel why?" Joe quickly replied to Luis

"Good.. let's go and pick it up, and check in somewhere else.. who knows if my Uncle will send someone else after me... I'll fill you in on the plan back at the motel...Drive..."

Luis said with a serious tone as he lit up another cigarette, Joe turned back around and shook his head and fired the engine back up. He slowly pulled away from the curb and stormed down the block and off into the shadows..

Luis and Joe were sound asleep in the hotel when a large boom and crash awoke them, yet again... They both immediately jumped out of bed and grabbed their piece off the dresser before conveying the situation at hand.. Joe moved towards the door while Luis slowly approached the window and peered outside.. he let out a deep sigh and tossed his pistol on the bed before turning to Joe and motioning him to stand down...

"False alarm Joe.. the dam kids hit a car window outside playing baseball.. take a look" he said holding open the curtain for Joe to come see, he too let out a deep sigh and sat down on the bed nearby

"Fucking kids... it's 7 o'clock in the dam morning its too dam early for baseball..." Joe set his gun down on the nightstand and started getting ready

Luis continued peering outside, getting lost in thought reminiscing about his childhood, he let off a grin before letting the curtain gracefully drop as he turned and walked to the bathroom to take a leak. He thought he would feel more nervous, as today was the big day.. but he seemed calm, cool, and collected.. more so then he has been in the past few days.. He flushed the toilet and washed his hand before returning to the other room and getting ready himself

"So.. the meeting is set to go down in that italian place.. right in the middle of your Uncle's turf right boss?" Joe said as he was putting his loafers on and standing up to straighten his suit jacket out

"Yea... The plan is your going to drive me to the meeting.. drop me off.. but you park around the corner and change into that police uniform, badge and everything.. and wait for the bullets to start flying.. there is an alleyway directly across from the joint.. just hang out there in the shadows and watch for my Uncle's hitmen.. if they start spraying the building up.. take them out..." Luis replied as he was too putting his loafers on now at this point

"Got it boss..." Joe said with a grin as he entered the bathroom to take a leak himself.. when he emerged Luis ordered him to go retrieve the car and pull it to the front.. he glanced down at his watch and took note of the time.. 10:55am.. he had exactly one hour to be at that meeting..

Luis sat down and lit up a cigarette while Joe retrieved the car, he opened the curtains at this point and sat down to watch the kids play ball again.. Luis was not a father yet but he remembered the fun times he had as a kid throwing the ball back and forth with his father.. He took a drag off his cigarette and took a deep sigh as he exhaled a large cloud of smoke, he vowed to settle down once this was all over.. he had no heir to his legacy.. sure he had Vale, his most beloved daughter.. but he needed a male to take over the family business.. Joe re appeared through the door and told Luis the car was ready.. Luis took another drag and stood up from his seat and followed Joe to the street where he climbed in the back of the cadillac and leaned back, rolling down the window slightly so he could continue smoking..

"It will only be about 25 minutes with this traffic, sit back and relax boss.." Joe said pulling away from the curb slowly

Luis continued to watch the scenery of New York pass him by, and he couldn't help but think about his brother, and perhaps what he was going through this moment.. it made his blood boil to think that his Uncle may have a hand in all of this.. but why? To gain power? Was his Uncle that power thirsty to become Don...He took the final drag off his cigarette that he was smoking and tossed it from the window, exhaling the cloud of smoke as he rolled up the window. It was starting to storm outside, the perfect environment for what was going to transpire today he thought to himself as Joe slowly turned the corner and glanced back at Luis

"We're here boss... I'm going to drop you out front.. I'll be right around the corner.." Joe said... Luis nodded at him with a grin

"Perfect, just remember.. stay out of sight until you see them approach the restaurant.. then you open fire on them.."

Luis said as Joe pulled up to the front and turned and nodded at Luis... Luis patted him on the shoulder and got out and scurried inside where he was met by a police detail who immediately patted him down for weapons.. he quickly handed over his .38 and was deemed clear before he approached the seat where Captain Richards was seated.. he had already ordered an appetizer by the time Luis showed up and was stuffing his fat face.. Luis grinned and quickly sat down and shook his hand and made some small talk before the Captain got to the point..

"So... I know why your here, Luis.. your here because we've got your brother in a holding cell for the murder of Willie Rosado and his cousin Jim... your father has crossed the line too far my friend..." the captain said as the main entree's showed up, to Luis' surprise, the captain ordered for him..

"You are correct captain.. I'm here to negotiate the release of my brother, on behalf of my father.. you know he can't be seen in public.." Luis replied as he took a few bites off the dish and took note of the time on the clock behind the Captain..

"Ah, why not? Because he is a Don? Then tell me, why does he send a Don of South Philly then? If you Don's cant be seen in the limelight.. what are you doing here then.. Don Patangeli..he sat back with a smirk on his face and belched before continuing

"It's because your father knows of your Uncle's deceit.. or maybe he doesn't.. and your Uncle has set you up.." he motioned for the cops to take Luis into custody

"Sorry it has to go down this way kiddo, you and your brother were good kids.. but your Uncle can't have you around to lay claim to your father's family.." 

Two gunman appeared at the restaurants doorway and yelled into the place before unloading their drum magazines into the joint.. Luis quickly hit the deck and covered his head with a piece of metal that went flying as he attempted to take cover.. The captain had no time to react and his eyes grew wide as he quickly realized he was also setup.. the barrage of bullets ripped through the place and left devastation in it's wake until the firing stopped and one of the gunman dropped to the floor dead.. the other assailant quickly fled from what appeared to be a police officer, Joe, and Luis quickly got up and hauled ass out of the building, taking note of the dead captain and his corrupt cops on his way out.. he fled down the block with Joe towards the get away vehicle and hopped in.. ordering Joe to haul ass out of there as they sped off into the shadows...

The streets were filled with the sounds of police sirens as Joe and Luis were still speeding away from the crime scene, Joe took a few turns before slowing the car down and blending in, throwing his police cap and badge into the passenger seat and glancing back at Luis to see he had been shot.. 

"Fuck! Where are you hit boss?" he was trying to pay more attention to the road as he was glancing back and fourth

"Bastards got me in the arm when I hit the ground for cover.. fuck! I knew it was a setup.. My Uncle was in on the whole dam thing.." Luis said with anger as he tore a piece of his shirt in two and make a homemade turnicate

"Captain Richards said my Uncle is behind all of this.. he was working with Richards all along to take my father's place as head of the Family..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cigarettes which were stained with his blood and lit one up, exhaling the smoke with a large sigh

"My Father's gotta be warned Joe.. drive to his house... you remember the place right? It's on the outskirts of Little Italy..." Luis quickly took another drag and exhaled

"Yea, I remember the place boss.. haven't been there in years but who could forget that mansion.." he said trying to bring some humor to the whole ordeal

Joe stepped on the gas and made his way back across town to where Luis' father, Don Roberto, lived.. the place was magnificent, and extremely well guarded. It had a giant fountain at the center of the wrap around driveway, with a giant two story door. It was one of the finest estates in New York and it was where his father chose to retire 15 years ago.. Don Roberto is still head of the family but his brother, Vicenzo, runs his street affairs and is "street boss" since his father's stroke back in 1917. Luis emerged from the vehicle slowly and was quickly helped by some of his father's bodyguards into the house and to his father's study, with Joe following quickly behind. They reached the door to his father's office before he was told to wait outside momentarily, but it wasn't but a few seconds later he was beckoned inside

"My Son... Luis... It's great to see you...." his father said with a soft raspy voice, he was hooked up to some machines and was using a oxygen machine to breathe

"Please.....sit down.... I hear you have some...troubling news..." he pointed at the chair across from him and smiled.

Although his father was in such a grave state, given he was 88 and going on 89.. he still commanded great respect amongst the ranks. In his day he was one of the more brutal gangsters to arrive off the boat during the influx of Italian immigrants during the 1890's..

"I'm sorry I haven't come to see you sooner.. father.. I've been busy in Philadelphia with work of my own..." he was still gripping his arm, it wasn't bleeding anymore but it hurt like a motherfucker..

"What has happened... my son.. you have blood all over you...." his father noticed the blood on his clothes and slowly leaned forward in his chair

"Someone tried to have me murdered in cold blood...by two gunman..." Luis scoffed as he leaned back in his chair

"Well... who in their right mind would do this.... your brother took care of our.. problem... but he got pinched by that fucking police Captain.. Richards... your Uncle is supposed to be handling this...." Luis noticed that his father was pretty upset so he knew he had no idea what his own brother was doing

"Well.... I was having a meeting with said police captain, on Uncles turf..." he noticed his father was taken back by this

"You were meeting with the bastard who has your brother locked up... why wasn't I informed about this.. and when did you get into town son? Your Uncle has had me out of the loop since last year it is starting to worry me about his loyalty...." his father shook his head

"So what.. do you think your own Uncle is working against us? Tried to have you murdered? He would never..." Luis father was in disbelief but it only made sense

"I'm sorry father... but I think Uncle Vinny has to go... you should promote Junior and his brother... Johnny.. they are good earners and real loyal to the family.." his father, although in his weak state, slammed his fist on the table with extreme force

"Don't you come in here and try to tell me how to run my family son, you may be a Don in New York but that don't mean shit around here..." his father turned his seat towards the window and leaned back and sighed

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean that.. It's just... your right... Uncle Vinny's gotta go..." 

The two sat in silence for a bit until Joe finally broke the silence and asked for a drink.. his father pointed to the drawer of his desk, to which Joe approached and pulled 3 glasses and a bottle of Scotch, Luis' father's favorite, and poured them all a drink. He handed everyone their respective drink and they continued sitting there in silence, slowly sipping on the alcohol lost in thought...

The following morning, Luis and Joe were awoken to the ringing telephone, Joe rolled over and lifted it off the receiver and pulled the phone to his ear to listen.. Luis could hear it was Junior talking on the phone, he muttered a few things before Joe hung it back up and glanced at Luis who was rolling out of the other bed in the room..

"So that was Junior boss..." Joe said with a sigh and sat up to get out of bed himself

"And? What did he say..." Luis barked at him as he walked into the bathroom

"Said.. your Uncle Vinny has been looking for you, said he's "worried" about you and is "happy" your alive... said to meet him down at the Mcqueens Coffee Shop in little italy.. It's on your father's turf this time..." Joe called out to Luis

The sound of the shower became apparent and Joe sighed and grabbed a pack of smokes off the end table and went outside to smoke on the balcony. They were 3 stories up and facing the front street so Joe was able to see all the action this early morning. People were hustling and bustling down the street to make it to their 9-5 jobs while cops and other law enforcement could be seen harassing undesirables on the streets and leaving parking tickets.. Joe shook his head and took a long drag off the cigarette before tossing it and heading back inside to find Luis was done showering

"Since when do you smoke so much Joe?" Luis questioned as he motioned for a cigarette of his own

"Well, since this whole fucking trip has been a disaster.. you would be dead if I didn't come along... along with that sorry Captain fucking Richards..." Joe said as he gave him the pack and walked to the bathroom to take a shower of his own

"And that's why I brought you along Joe!" Luis said with sarcasm "My Guaaaardian Angeeeel" Luis burst out laughing after Joe flipped him off and slammed the bathroom door shut

"Suck it up you god dam pussy! You must be goin soft on me Joe" Luis yelled to him as he stepped out on the balcony himself

The air was a bit more warm now but the same hustle and bustle of the street was present... Although Luis noticed that there was a man walking up and down the street, almost looked like he was casing the various stores.. intrigued.. Luis watched him closer and continued smoking his cigarette... the man was very alert of the police presence but that did not seem to deter him.. he found what appeared to be the perfect store and he casually went inside... Luis grinned and continued watching as the man stuck the place up and came running out of the building and down the street.. it was some 2 or 3 minutes later the store owner came out yelling at the cops he had been robbed... the whole thing was beautiful he thought as he took a final drag off his cigarette and tossed it away and re entered the room. Joe was still showering so Luis proceeded to get ready before the phone rang again and he picked up

"Luis speaking..." he said softly

"Luis! it's your father...." his father sounded weaker on the phone..

"Father? What's going on... how did you get this number..." Luis sat up and glanced at Joe who was finished getting ready

"I don't have much time to explain.... your Uncle has setup a meeting with you on my turf... right?"

"Yes... at Mcqueens... how do you know about that too??" Luis questioned again

"There's no time son.... you were right about your Uncle... he's moving against me.... at that coffee shop you are set to be executed..." he was cut off by Luis

"I already know this father... I've got it all planned out.... what about you??" Luis replied softly

"Your Uncle wouldn't dare assault my compound until he knew my position was weakened by your death... but he has hit some of my trucks this morning... and a few of my men died..." his father let out a deep sigh and continued

"You have the order to take out your Uncle... Luis..." his father hung up the phone

Luis sat there for a few moments before setting the phone back down on the receiver and looking back to Joe

"This is it Joe... The end of the line for my Uncle Vinny...." Luis grinned at Joe

"So.. we are going through with it then? We have your father's blessing?" Luis nodded at him

"Then it's done boss... you go to your meeting.. And I'll take care of the rest..." Joe said with a malicious grin before leaving the motel room and slamming the door shut behind him.

Luis pulled a smoke from his pack and walked outside to the balcony to smoke one final cigarette before he went to meet his Uncle's goomba's down at the coffee shop... he took a long drag off it and drifted off into thought about what was going to transpire in a few hours...

A few hours had went by and Luis had finally arrived at Mcqueens, he pulled his black cadillac uup against the curb slowly, eyeballing the goomba's on the other side of the street before turning his keys off and stepping out of the car. He pulled his pack of smokes and stuck one in his mouth and patted around his pockets for his lighter, making the guards on the opposite side a little uneasy, until he found it and quickly pulled it out, he noticed one man was holding his gun under his coat and grinned at him as he lit up his cigarette and exhaled

"What's your deal man, Junior didn't tell you who I am?" Luis teased him, trying to make it seem like he had no idea what was going on, as Junior walked out the front door

"Luis! Good to see you my friend.." he hurried across the street and shook his hand

"Say you got one of those for me?" Luis could tell Junior was on edge.. he pulled his smokes out and offered him one

"Thanks, your Uncle hasn't arrived yet.. said he's running late.. said you'd understand.." Junior said as he took the smoke and got within whispering distance to him to get his cigarette lit

"Its a trap-" he said before taking a long drag off the cigarette and glancing back at the men across the street

"I know, Junior, I'm glad to know your not in on it... you're too old school for mutiny.." Luis whispered as he gripped him by the shoulder

"I cant say much, but I've got some loyal guys inside... the rest are your Uncle's and the order is to execute you.. gun is under the table.. act cool" he quickly whispered as he then smiled and motioned for him to walk inside

"Quickly come..."

Luis took another long drag before tossing it away and following behind Junior.. He was met at the door by one of the security, wanting to pat him down for weapons and what not.. Luis grinned and handed him his .38 and walking inside behind Junior where he was seated and left alone after Junior continued playing the part.. He quickly felt around under the table and felt a small pistol taped to it, he smiled and quickly pulled them back as a man dressed in a darkish purple suit sat down in front of him, It was his Uncle's Underboss, Nicolai Clement.. he wasn't much of your button man but he had street smarts, and he was one of my Uncle's best earner when it came to street prostitution and gambling

"Luis, I'm sorry your Uncle isn't going to be able to make it... he says that with all the spotlight surrounding the police captains death it's hard to appear in public.. said you would understand..." he said with a monotone as he gestured for a drink from a nearby waitress

"My Uncle has always been a cautious man" Luis said with a nod as the waitress set down the coke and quickly took their order and walked away

"Yes.. But your Uncle is leading... not like your father, all hooked up to machines and what not-" Luis glared at him, causing discomfort and ceasing the statement all together

"He is still the head of this family, you do well to remember that Nicolai.." Luis said raising his voice

"How could i forget, I have to kickup to the old man every week, even though your Uncle is acting street boss..." the tension was building up and Luis slowly reached for the gun under the table

"If you don't like it, then you shouldn't have joined this life and put in to be a captain..." Luis said scornfully, just as he reached the gun and gripped it

"Eh perhaps, or.. just do something about it..." Luis recognized that malicious smile anywhere, he got it sometimes looking at himself in the mirror after he just offed someone

"Do something like what?"

Luis said until he noticed Nicolai gesture for the men to come in and surround him, but in that same very second Luis stood up out of the chair, launching it backwards and knocking it to the floor, raised and aimed the gun straight at Nicolais face before grinning at the fact his eyes widened before bulling the trigger and blowing his brains everywhere across the walls... the place went into absolute anarchy with bullets flying everywhere, and employees fleeing the scene. The ensuing gunfire lasted seemingly forever until most of Nicolai's crew and loyal men to his uncle's were dead... Luis stood in the center of it all grinning until of of Juniors men scurried him out of the building and into the safety of his own vehicle, with Junior hopping in the back as Luis took off from the scene like a speed demon into the shadows of the evening..

On the other side of town Joe was getting set in place to make the hit. He sat in the cadillac with two goons he hired on the street on the end of the block where Luis' Uncle lived, waiting like a hawk until he finally saw him emerge from the place and slowly waddle to his vehicle, he seemed a bit distressed because he moved quicker than normal before quickly hopping in the back and yelling at his driver to hurry up and drive...

"There's that fat fuck..." Joe cocked his gun before setting it down on his lap and gripping the keys in the ignition and angrily turning it until the engine roared alive

"Traitorous cocksucking bastard..." he continued mubling to himself as he threw the car into gear and followed behind Uncle Vinny's car that was barreling down the block

Joe tried to stay as far back as he could but they were one of the few cars on the road, he noticed Luis uncle peering back out of the car ahead trying to make out who was following him...

"When that car comes to a stop boys, I want you to jump out and riddle it with bullets..." they both nodded at him as he glanced to them both

Toe sped up the car to keep up with Vinny's driver, knowingly been spotted, as they cut sharp turns left and right.. It wasn't until another car came barelling out from a side street and crashing into Uncle' Vinny's car that they were able to catch up.. Joe quickly slammed the breaks and the cadillac came to a screetching halt.. They all looked at eachother before slowling stepping out and pulling their guns out... it was a few moments before the back seat door flung open and Uncle Vinny flopped himself out.. The driver door soon opened but the rest of the car was met with the barrage of bullets per Joe's request, killing Vinny's bodyguards and sending passerby's fleeing the scene

"Well well well, it looks like we've got a fish out of water here boys..." Joe mocked as he got closer to Vinny and kicked him in the face, causing him to shriek in pain

"You make me sick to look at..." Joe said again quickly as he spit on him and took a step back and ordered him to his knee's

"Anything to say for yourself? You sorry piece of shit..." Joe said with a smirk

"Tell my brother, Luis.. it was just business..." he said spitting some blood up before flinging backwards and going into cardiac arrest.. Joe and the other two men lowered their guns and approached

"He really looks like a fish out of water now boss..." Andolini said before putting a bullet in Vinny's kneecap, causing him to squirm and scream more

"Who told you to fucking do that? Dam Andy..." Joe said turning around throwing his arms up

"The boss want's him alive..." he said angrily as he turned back to Vinny who was flailing around on the floor and gasping for breath

"The fat fuck is having a heart attack, he isn't going to make it there..." he said trying to reason with him before Joe sighed and unloaded his clip into Vinny

"Oh so you can kill him, but I can't? Fuck you Joe..." Andolini said as he stuck his gun in his back waistline

"You said it yourself.. guy was having a heart attack.. did him the favor.." 

They all laughed before taking one more look at the body and spitting on it. They quickly returned to the car and sped off into the shadows..

Report Post Tip

Later that evening Joe and Luis finally met back up, the Patangeli crime family was all but in shambles after the removal of Uncle Vinny, leaving Luis' father in a very tough position.. they all sat around a table in silence drinking as the musty cloud of smoke surrounded them. The door nearby opened up and sent them all into a panic as they stood up out of their seats and reached for their guns.. it was Johnny Soprano, Junior's brother and bodyguard to Don Roberto.. it was a few moments later that he emerged through the door carrying his oxygen tank and accompanied by another bodyguard, they quickly helped him over to the table in the center of the room where they all gathered around and waited for him to speak

"Friends, Family... I'm glad we could all come together on this day... a day that many of you, including me... will remember for a long time..." Don Roberto coughed and let out a sigh before continuing

"My brother was removed this morning, due to some inside information that he was planning to move against me... he also tried to have Luis murdered, and was involved in Ronald getting arrested by the NYPD..." he glanced around at the somber faces, who immediately started whispering to one another

"Today I stand here before you to say that I am stepping down as Don of the family..." he immediately gestured for them all to hush themselves and settle down

"I have been semi-retired for years, My brother was in charge of street affairs and with him gone I'm afraid more of a power for struggle might occur..." he coughed and batted his chest before continuing

"I cannot name my son Luis as my successor, he already heads his own family in Philadelphia.." he glanced around again at the faces of the men, who were awaiting their name to be called.. he smiled and let out a deep sigh

"That is why I must name my my most trusted friend, your street captain, Joey "Baccala" Catazzero, as the next Don of this family.. congratulations.." he slowly walked over to Joey as he stood up and hugged Roberto to a round of applause

"Thank you Don Roberto, and all of you here today it is an honor to lead this family, I won't disappoint you"

They all raised a glass in a toast to their former Don, Roberto "The Everlasting" Patangeli... he was close to 90, and had done what many mobsters only dream of, retire a rich old man and live out their days in peace. The celebration was short lived as Luis quickly stood up and addressed the room

"Not to rain on your party here Joey, but I think the more pressing matter is my brother.. he's held up at a safehouse on the other side of town and guarded by some corrupt cops, we need to do something about this..." Luis said in a serious tone as the room quieted back down and looked at Joey

"Settle down now Luis, Your brother hasn't been forgotten about..." he let out a deep sigh and put his drink down on the table

"The problem is, he gunned down 6 people in broad daylight.. whether it's corrupt cops, or New York cops... he's gonna be doing some time.." 

"I'd rather him in the hands of the actual law then the corrupt, do you have any men who can back me and Joe up.. I'm going down there to get my brother..." Luis said as he nodded at Joe to open the door for him

"Yes, Luis, as a favor and goodwill gesture to your father, I will send a car of hitmen to your hotel in about 2 hours.. use them as you wish.." he grinned as he stuck a cigar in his mouth as Luis approached the door

"Remember what I said though, he's going to have to take the fall for those murders.. we got some people down at the station who will make that go away but in order to get this heat off of us, your brother has to turn himself in..."

Luis turned back to him and shook his head before stepping out the door into the hallway.. Joe followed closely behind and slammed the door shut and hurried up to catch back up to his boss, Joey opened the door and watched as they walked down the street and off into the darkness of the shadows.. he sighed before lighting up the cigar and thinking to himself, no wonder his Uncle tried to have him wacked...

Report Post Tip

It was the dead of night, 1am, when Luis and Joe arrived at the place where his brother was being held by corrupt cops who worked for the fallen Captain Richardson.. An officer was standing guard on the street, patrolling up and down flashing is light into cars and around the street looking for undesirables roaming. They parked on the end of the block, cutting the lights out before the cop could notice and ducking low to keep watch..

"You see anything Joe?" Luis said as he quickly sparked up a cigarette and exhaled smoke

"Nothing..boss.. just a single officer patrolling the street... kind of odd for a foot patrol at 1am don't you think? And alone?" Joe whispered back

"Yea, he's definitely guarding something, and he must have a partner.. NYPD roll in twos always.." 

"There he goes right there...." Joe said quickly as he ducked his head down lower.. the beam of headlights ran through their car as the officer's partner turned the corner in a patrol car.. both Joe and Luis slowly raised their heads back up to watch again..

"Guess you were right boss, still.. odd they would be here on this street at 1am.. your brother is definitely here..." Joe whispered, grinning at Luis

"So what's the plan? Should we go back and get Joey's hitmen from the hotel first?" Luis nodded to him and took a drag off his cigarette before replying

"Yea.. take the car back.. I'm going to stay here and keep watch..." Luis cracked open the door before Joe turned around and grabbed his arm to stop him

"Boss, you can't stay here by yourself.. you go back and get the men I'll stay and keep watch.." he protested before Luis smacked his hand away and grinned

"I'll be fine Joe, besides.. your a faster driver than me.. hotel is what 10 minutes away? I'll expect you back in 25 minutes..." he said glancing down at his watch and back at Joe

"You guys come in and storm the block, riddle it with bullets.. I'll draw whoever is inside out.. but BE HERE in 25 minutes Joe..." he smiled and patted him on the shoulder before getting out and slamming the door shut

The car roared to life, drawing the attention of the police who noticed Luis get out of the vehicle and walk down the block into the local pub, Luis was eyeing them the entire time but at the last moment stopped and waved to loosen their suspicions, the officers shook their head and went back to talking as Luis entered the bar and sat down for a drink..

"Give me two shots of whiskey.." he threw a 50 dollar bill on the bar and glanced at the bartender.. he was just about to close shop but looked at the cash and sighed and picked it up

"Two shots of whiskey.." the bartender said somberly as he set down two shot glasses infront of Luis and poured the alcohol

"What brings you in so late friend? Place closes at 2am.. It's the law.." he said as he went back to wiping down the bar

"Just.. passing through.. can't a man have a drink?" Luis said sternly as he took a shot

"Pus.. those cops outside were giving me the eye, figured I would walk in.. look less suspicious or something.. I don't know.. I just didn't want any trouble with them.."

"Well, what's there to be so afraid of? If you aint done nothing wrong.. then there aint no trouble mister.." the bartender said glancing at Luis

"Yea well, this late at night.. they got nothing better to do than make trouble.." Luis took his 2nd shot and glanced at his watch.. 10 minutes until Joe was back..

"Say.. you don't know what they are doing here this late do you? Kind of odd but it almost looked like they were looking for something.."

"Can't particularly say.. but they have been here every night for the past two weeks.. I was about to call the damn Captain Richardson back but he was gunned down a few days ago.. a shame he was a good man..." the bartender replied

"Ever see Captain Richardson down here?" Luis knew this was the place.. it was the pub...

"All the time! Me and him were good friends! He comes down every night and has a few drinks... why with all these questions mister?" he glared at Luis who smiled at him and stood up

"Me and Captain Richardson were good friends too..." he pulled the 38 from his suit pocket and raised it to the bartenders face who immediately shrieked before Luis unloaded the clip into his face and body..

"Piece of shit...."

He spit on his body and jerked his head around when the cops kicked in the door and started shooting his way.. Luis jumped behind the counter to take cover from the barrage of bullets, the sound of glass shattering and pieces of wood and glass were everywhere as the cops laughed and unloaded their clips on the bar.. a few moments later the sound of car tires screeching to a hault came from outside as Joe and the gunman arrived.. the two cops stopped and turned and looked out the door at Joe and 6 other men standing their with Tommy Guns pointed at the place..

"Hey! Whoever you are.. drop your weapons.. we are NYPD police officers!!" one of them called out..

"Fuck you pigs.. shoot the place up boys!" 

Luis yelled out as he stood up and started unloading another clip at the officers infront of him, they were sandwiched in and were met with the barrage of bullets from the men on the street as they tried to escape the building.. Joe could be heard laughing like a maniac as he continued riddling bullets into the dead cops bodies..

"Alright Joe.. cut that shit out.. get in here and find my brother he's in the pub somewhere.. probably downstairs..." Luis said as he walked out the door and lit up a cigarette and grinned at Joe

"Told you I would be alright.." 

It wasn't long before they found Ronald, half beaten to death, in the cellar of the pub.. he was extremely dehydrated and was unconscious when they found him, Luis shook his head and ordered them to take him to the hospital.. another day or two and he would have been surely dead.. Luis and Joe hopped into the car behind the one carrying his brother and they all stormed off down to New York General Hospital..

Report Post Tip

Luis was standing outside smoking a cigarette under the hospital awning in order to escape the cold pouring down rain.. It was a feeling of bittersweet to know his brother was alive and well, but the feeling was soon fading when the lights of cop cars appeared at the front of the hospital, the new Chief in charge, Jack Moretti, was of italian descent but had no love for the American Mafia. His father was a made man in the Sicilian mafia before they came to New York.. his father was wacked by another family during a war and his son Jack vowed to get revenge, but the legal way..

"Ah Luis, I should have expected to see you here.. I heard your brother is inside..." the Chief said sternly with a grin

"With the bond me and my brother share. of course I'm here..." Luis took a long drag off his cigarette before continuing

"Well then maybe you had something to do with that pub getting shot up down in Little Italy.. near your uncle's turf?" he grinned as Luis visibly got upset, the fucker knew his brother was there and did nothing about it..

"I'm here to place your brother under 'proper' arrest, he is going down for those murders.. we also have a warrant for his arrest though anyhow.. loansharking and racketeering.. classic" he motioned for the cops escorting him to restrain Luis as he entered the hospital

"Fuck you Moretti! I heard your father begged for his life before they shot him.. the rat bastard.." Luis spat in the chief's direction as he walked past

The cops released him and chased after the Chief.. Luis quickly picked up his cigarette and stuck hit back in his mouth and brushed down his suit.. he took a quick drag and noticed another vehicle pulling up, a dark cadillac, looks like it belonged to Joey.. Luis sighed and exhaled a large cloud of smoke

"He was half fucking dead Joey.. I was lucky I got to him when I did.." Luis said sternly as Joey approached with his bodyguards

"Well, I'm glad he's all safe and sound.. but.. you did storm off before we could finish that conversation.." he pulled out a cigar and lit up

"I see the cops are already here to arrest him.. he's gotta take the fall for those murders Luis.. I'm not saying cop to it, but there's gotta be an arrest.." 

"Well.. they got him on racketeering and loansharking but they don't know for sure he had anything to do with those hits..." Luis said with a whisper before he took a final drag off his cigarette and stomped it out

"So, they aren't here to arrest him for that?" Joey let out a huge sigh of relief before continuing

"Good, even better.. I'll get him the best lawyer in town.. his name is Terry Rocco.. he was your grandfather Lawyer for years.." Joey said with a grin before reaching out to embrace Luis

"Sorry about your Uncle Vinny though, I had the utmost respect for him..." the two men quickly hugged and Luis stepped back

"That's alright, old bastard thought he could outsmart my father.. only thing he could outsmart was the box of donuts he stuffed down his throat everyday.." they both laughed before Luis continued

"Say.. what's going to happen to Junior anyhow? He helped me out big time.." Joey grinned before patting Luis on the shoulder

"Him and his brother are going to be made, and given your father's old crew.. Joint leadership of course..." 

"They are to become Captains? Man.. what a big leap.. good for them.." Luis said with a large grin

"Well, the men respect them so I think they are best for the job.. well.. I must go.. give my brother my best.." 

They shook hands before Joey turned and walked back to the Cadillac with his bodyguards and hopped in.. the driver beeped the horn a few times before taking off into the shadows of the night.. Luis stood there again alone and let out a deep sigh before pulling another smoke out of his pocket.. I wonder how things are back in Philly he thought.. he shook his head and lifted his zippo up to light his cigarette hanging from his lips.. he took a long drag and looked up to the moon and exhaled the smoke, staring off at it and getting lost in thought...

Report Post Tip

It was breaking dawn outside when Ronald finally awoke.. he tried to sit himself up, but found himself restricted by handcuffs.. he let out a deep sigh before throwing his head back down on the pillow.. he glanced around at the surroundings of the dull hospital room before the door opened to the room, it was a nurse who smiled at him and quickly approached to check his vitals.. she quickly jotted down a few numbers before turning to him and smiling

"How do you feel Mr. Patangeli?" she said with a soft voice

"My head hurts.. where am I and how did I get here?" he mumbled before rubbing his head with his free arm

"And why am I handcuffed to a bed.. what's going on?"

"In due time that will be answered, Mr. Patangeli, but the important thing is you are okay.. your family is here and they are worried about you, your brother... Luis... has been asking about you" she said looking over her clipboard

"LUIS!? My brother is here? Where!?!" he exclaimed quickly sitting up in the bed

"Settle down Mr. Patangeli, he's in the waiting room.. I will let him know you have awoken.." she said glancing back up at him before leaving the room

Ronald began patting himself down, the get the crinkles and what not out of his hospital gown.. he fixed his hair and smelled his breath just as Luis walked through the room.. they both stared at each other for a long while before smiling at each other as Luis walked over to embrace him..

"Ronald! My brother.. I'm so happy to see your awake? How are you feeling man..." Luis said with a gleam in his eye as he let go from the hug

"Could be better..." Ronald replied as he gestured to himself in the bed and grinned some more

"I'm so glad to see you here brother, last thing I remember is Captain Richards goons knocking me out after 'arresting' me.." he sighed and shook his head

"Shouldn't have trusted that bastard.. always knew he had it out for the family.. Uncle Vinny was always right..." Luis coughed and cleared his throat as his brother finished

"Well, no need to worry about that sorry bastard no more.. he was gunned down last week.." Luis said with a grin as he patted Ron on the shoulder

"Uncle Vinny is dead too..." 

"WHAT!?!? WHY!?!" Ron was taken aback, him and Uncle Vinny were closer than him and his father Roberto.. Roberto always favored Luis as the more 'dominant' twin and Ron always felt neglected for it, Vinny had no kids so he looked at Ronald like his own..

"He tried to have me killed... along with father..." Luis said as he stood back shaking his head

"I'm sorry Ron.. he was working with Captain Richardson..." 

Ronald shed a few tears before shaking his head and picking up the water glass nearby to take a long swig.. he cleared his throat before glancing at Luis

"I can't believe it.. Uncle Vinny's gone... what's going to happen to the crew?" Ronald said somberly

"Junior and Johnny Boy Soprano are going to take over operations in Jersey.. father named Joey Catazzero as Don of the family, he's retired Ron.." Luis said somberly as he sat down in the chair nearby

"The Pentangeli Crime Family is no more.. it's now the "Catazerro" Crime Family.. our family has been in power for 72 years.." Ronald reached over and patted Luis on the hand

"But you still hold power brother, Don't forget your a Don in Philadelphia..." Ronald said with a grin

"It was time for father to step down.. he's getting to old for this lifestyle.. no Don has ever sat in the seat for 48 years.. his reign will go down in history, he helped bring a lot of Sicilian gangsters to America.. gave them work.. Father did the family proud.. now it's your turn brother..."

"Wise words as always, thanks brother.." Luis said with a grin before pulling out a card

"Joey is going to pay for your lawyer.. the NYPD has you on loan sharking and racketeering.. Terry should get it reduced to a year or two.. you'll be out in no time..." 

"I was wondering what these were for, fucking pigs.. I didn't no nothing wrong.. Terry is gonna have a easy case on his hands.." Ronald said with a grin as he took the card from Luis

"So.. how much longer are you in town?"

"I fly out tonight... Ron... I've been away from Philly for almost a week now, need to get back to business..." Luis said with a somber voice

"You know your niece is back right? From Detroit? She showed up at my doorstep two weeks before I flew out here..." 

"Wait, Valencia is back in Philly? I thought she was going to college.. Karen is gonna be pissed if she finds out..." Ronald said sternly

"I can handle Karen, I'm just happy to have my daughter back.. when that bitch moved to Detroit 12 years ago it was like a huge chunk of me left.. I'm glad to have her back home.." Luis said with a smile

"When you get out.. you should come visit me brother... maybe I can set you up with some work.."

"I think I'd like that..." Ronald replied with a grin

The two men continued casually chatting for the next few hours until Luis had to leave..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Patangeli Twins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL