Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:26
Page:  1 
WAREHOUSES: Hobby Shop Started by: DominicV on Mar 05, '19 19:12

This is a Hobby Shop! We sell model cars, planes, and trains, as well as all the paint and other supplies you need to make them! We also sell some tools, art supplies, and crafting supplies! Come by when you are completing your Civil War setup, we have the soldiers you need! If you have a hobby, we have the supplies!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Billy had heard about the new shop opening up around the warehouses and he had a pretty cool idea he wanted to try, so he thought he would pay a visit.

As he walked inside the place was filled from wall to wall with all sorts of things from powered things, to just models, to little miniature towns set up in the display windows.

Billy walked up to the counter.

"Hi, I was hoping someone could help me. I'm looking for a train set, but I need something I can put up near a ceiling, something I won't have to do a lot of maintenance on. You got anything like that?"

Report Post Tip

Upgrading from his usual wear - down the high street in the hustle and bustle of Detroit - Chocco(Chocolateknife) finds himself window shopping, seeing suits that were way out of his price range, he sighed - awaiting his unusual opportunity for something new. Something that isn't infested with bed bugs, or coffee stained.

Wielding his knife - he looks with intent, not having any possession other than a run down apartment and his trusty blade. As he snaps back as an electric shock of thought enters his brain - Chocco imagines knives on his knife, painted dark red, "I could stab three people, no five. No eight," He says outloud, with bystanders looking at him and begin to fast walk away.

With vainy hands and a mischievous smile, he wonders upon an small eloquent establishment. Not giving to any thought if it would supply his needs, he still takes his time to walk in as his lust for more metal made him shiver;

"Knives!" Chocco explodes as he enters the shop, "Need knives now, and glue - and paint, and something that can help me paint - with something smaller to paint with that!" In utter excitement, not knowing the layout of the room - rushing towards the counter, "Oh. Boss.." Quieting down, he takes a step back and unclenching his white knuckled fist, holding a canadian dollar in his hand, "Not good with condolences, i guess this isn't the right time," as he, for probably the first time feels empathy yet still able to twirl one of the pamphlet wheel around and around - taking some and smelling them - licking the ones with fruit on them before wincing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte had a secret not many knew, he loved civil wars figures, could sit and paint those awsome small soldiers and horses for hours, neede pain now so he walks in and talks to the owner about it.

"Hey Dominic, Im totally out of both blue and white color and buys 2 of each, also wonder if you have gotten home any white horses, wants those to since its wonderful in my basemant when the light spots those white horses you know ;)"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: WAREHOUSES: Hobby Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL