Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:51:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A new story of Raki Started by: Raki on Mar 07, '19 03:01

"Well....I wouldn't be here with out if I wasn't you silly woman." He said as he chewed his food, and took a sip of his tea. 

He then set his tea down on the table and smiled nodding to her answer. "Yes I think we all would love...I think we all need a little relaxation at the beach." He smiled, at her.

Report Post Tip

She growled as she reached under the table and grabbed at him, giving a look of warning

"I'm not silly, just a little tease "

Before letting go and grins wickedly at him, as she finished off her meal.

"what beach would be nice, as long as it has a.shade.for the twins and me "

Report Post Tip

"Ain't nothing little about you teasing haha." He winked at her, as she were to reach under the table and grab at him, as if she were warning him. 

He then picked up his tea to take a sip. "Hmm...it doesn't matter...it's up to you....remember this day is all about you and the twins...so you get to pick love." He said, as he took a sip of his tea and it down. 

Report Post Tip

She leans forward and smirks as she whispered softly " nothing lil about your either"  she.chuckled and sat back to drink her read as she.thought.

"I always.wanted to go.to the.one not.far.from here my love"

Report Post Tip

Hearing her whisper in his ear, h snorted, giving a small chuckle, as he looked up and saw they were getting an audience, he laughed harder, shaking his head, as they looked away. "Well...love we can go there....plus it will be easier for the twins...and it will have a nice amount of shade as well...just like you asked." He winked at her. 

"By the way...you look like you could use a break from the twins....like before we had babies...i say after the wedding we go like on a honeymoon to give us a piece of mind?" He said, looking outside, as he finished off the last bite of his pastry, and then took a sip of his tea.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes widen as he.mentioned the honeymoon. "That would be nice but who will have the twins while we are gone my love." Looking down at her hand and smiles seeing her ring.  Then turning  her head as flashes her red eyes at the onlookers.

"Where are the twins, " looking up seeing phury and  rhage with the babies. Holding the bags for the holiday to the beach.

Report Post Tip

"Hm...we could take them with..or we could have them be with people you love and trust with all of your heart...either way I want you to choose you feel more at ease when we go ....I dont want any stress on your mind.." He said, as he finished the last sip of his tea.

He chuckled, seeing Rhage and phury coming close with them as he nodded towards them, he shook his head, as he let his giner set in Noel's hand let him nom on his pinky, he smiled, as he looked up, looking out the window, he felt at peace, as he looked over seeing birds flying in the sky, he smiled without thinking about it.

Report Post Tip

Savannah took Raven from Phury and held her close as she looked down at her daughter.

"Thanks guys for looking  after the twins." Brushing a.finger over her cheek "mommy and daddy is taking you on holiday to the beach." She chuckled as the pair coo with excitement.

Report Post Tip

He chuckled, as he took noel in his arms, nestling him against his chest, as he held the baby there, he could Noal cooing in his ear as usual, as his legs were to move around, kicking.

"Looks like Noel might be a fast one if he runs." He chuckled a bit as he held him in both hands and pulled him away from his body and held him in the air, noel laughed him, at the faces he was making, as he brought the baby back to his chest.

Report Post Tip

Savannah chuckled softly as she watched them, feeling raven touch her hair softly "this one might be a creative one my love " grins as she.looks at rhage. "She is also a mischievous one too " Rhage groaned and shook his head

Report Post Tip

"Oh..I don't doubt that..I think I was holding her yesterday...and somehow, she had feet on my mouth, and her hands in my hair...trying to climb on my head.' He chuckled, as he shook his head. 

"I think the twins will be good partners in anything they do." He raised a brow at them, as he gave a smirk.

Report Post Tip

" the brothers better watch out then when it comes to their stuff. As they will hide what ever.they get their hands on"

Phury sniggers at rhages face as the babies coo like crazy. Raven holds out her hands to him

Report Post Tip

That he busted out laughing shaking his head. "Yeah I remember a time where everyone had to hide things from me...when I was a baby...it was interesting...everyone thought I was gonna eat it..and all I could do was just look at them like you are an idiot >" He laughed, shaking his head.

"But rhage on the other hand...thought that my late royal grandfather's cube had candy in it...because it rattled like it had candy in it." He laughed, shaking his head as all the men bu rhage looked at him with curiosity.

Report Post Tip

She laughed as Raven holds onto.her"oh god what a picture on his face " as he goes red with embarrassment, when the rest of the guys come in and takes a seat. Phury.leans in and tells them the story of the cube.

Butch let's out a bellowing laugh and punches rhage in the arm "dude, you dont eat it"

Rhage walks out all growly pushing past butch

Report Post Tip

He laughed shaking his head, as he looked over at rhage growling mumbles under his breathe, he then decided to shake his head. "Well what what made it worse is that he used to tease rhage about candy being in there..." He chuckled. 

He then pulled Noel down as he trying to climb up onto his head, he raised a eyebrow at this with a slight smirk, as he looked over phury who was now making jokes on how much Raki used to get drunk, he laughed at that, shaking his head. "yeah well.. you two got me drunk...just to get me to tell my most darkest secrets...just to see if I had any...and I tricked them with one..." He laughed.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Savannah blushed "I do hope that nothing came out about us my love as I don't want to have to kick some serious butt with the brothers"

She smirked as she looked over at phury who went quiet all of a sudden

Report Post Tip

"pfft..nah...it was fun..I love those guys....they are good budies...speaking of brothers...here pretty soon you are going to have to meet all of my family ....ahem.." He said as he winked at her. 

"Raki...it would be about time...since all of us is settled down now...you would be the only one who isn't married..yet." She teased, he gave a slight chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blushes as she looked around at the brothers and growled a warning

"Stop teasing him, you lot or I may have to whoop your asses on the lot of you understand me"

Report Post Tip

"Ahh....there alright...oh savannah..by the way...savannah you gotta good one here...dont ever let him go." Lily said, as he looked over at savannah and  got up, shaking his head.

"Lily..I think it's the other way around...I got lucky with her...for such a priceless gift that she had given me...deeming me worth of such a gift...I wouldnt trade her for the world...nor would I play with her stomp on the gift that she has given me... would massage it and end the wounds that others have put there." He said, as she walked towards her with each step, giving her a soft smile, he kissed her lips.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blushed even more with his sweet words as she watched him come towards her and but her lip. Reaching out with her mind "your so sweet my love but I dont blush"

She wrapped her arms around d his neck and kissed him back with love and passion 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new story of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL