Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:51:47
Page:  1 
Alucard x Integra: Chapter 3 Started by: Lord-Alucard on Mar 08, '19 04:03

Arthur sat behind his desk in his study, going over some finances while he waited on his brother.  He couldn’t help but wonder why Richard had asked for a meeting between the two of them since things with the “family business” was going so well.   Richard was right on time at 9am sharp, not a minute earlier or a minute later, it made Arthur wonder if the man had been waiting outside his door just staring at his pocket watch.

They greeted each other and walked through the basic formalities expected from men of their stature.  Richard wasted no time though, getting to the point of his visit.  “Arthur, I have some serious concerns for Integra.  Do you know what she’s been saying lately, that she is going to marry that monster of a boy you’ve let into the family home?  You certainly can’t be encouraging such foolishness.

Arthur laughed at what Richard had to say.  “Richard, you called me to a meeting here for this?  You do realize that Alucard is the only child near her age that she has contact with on a daily basis, plus the boy saved her life.  Its only natural for a child as young as she is to think such things about the only other child she had regular contact with.   He’s been good to her, why do you dislike the boy so much, Richard?

Richard gave his brother a disgusted look, “He's NOT a boy, Arthur.  Just look at him, he is the very definition of uncouth.  He is completely uncivilized, let alone does he even possess any sense of class, sophistication, or grace.  He’s little more than beast.  You can put it in nice clothes, but the fact remains it’s still a wild animal.  You can’t tame a beast, Arthur.” 

Arthur sighed. “You’re wrong about him Richard, sure he’s rough around the edges but that doesn’t make him inherently bad. He’s survived through things we can’t even begin to fathom, yet he saves Integra from some kidnappers, walks her back home, and tried to leave without even asking for any kind of reward despite clearly seeing that Integra came from a wealthy home.  He’s smart and has a good heart, I can see him taking on the title of Lord someday.”

Richard gave his brother an utterly disgusted look, and walked himself to the door of Arthur’s office, “That monster will never earn any title other than dog, and the day that beast ever legitimately takes on the title of Lord, is the day I will serve tea to him myself.  You’re making a mistake keeping him around, mark my words Arthur.  But I’ve said my peace, do with it what you will.”

Integra pushed her uncle, making him stumble. “ALU IS NOT A BEAST, A MONSTER, OR A DOG! I, Integra Fairbook Wingates Hellsing will not stand for anyone speaking ill about Alu. Since I turn 9 today, you will do what I wish!” 

Integra spoke with all the force and intensity of her father, which from a girl of such a young age only made her uncle laugh.  “Of course Miss Integra, please forgive me,” he said with a laugh before leaving.

Integra ran up to her father, “Is Alu gonna be a lord someday?” She asked with excitement in her voice.

Her father gave Integra a warm smile, “We don’t know what the long term future holds, but the future of tonight is your birthday party!  Why don’t you go find Alucard, make sure he has some proper clothes picked out for this evening.”

The girl took off, and found her friend on his way out to the gardens. ”ALU!”  She called out, “Father wants me to make sure you have nice clothes picked out for my party tonight!

Alucard smiled broadly as he turned around, “Your party tonight?  What is there something special about today?”  He grinned as he teased the young Integra.

It’s my birthday! And Father is throwing a party for me!  And you need to have nice clothes as your my personal guest!”  Integra firmly told the Alucard.

OH, you’re birthday?  And how old are you now?  I’m guessin’ about forty-five” He continued to tease her, but busted out laughing at the pouty expression the young girl had given him.

She gave Alucard a firm look, started speaking, “Aluuuuuuuu,” however when her best friend started laughing, she couldn’t help but bust out in little giggles of her own.   

He bent down to her level, so his amber eyes could look into Integra’s blue ones.  “Happy Birthday Tegs. I’m sorry I don’t have any money to buy you anything.”

Alu, my name is not Tegs, it is Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing!” Integra said to him.

Alucard gave the young Integra a warm smile, “I am sorry Miss Integra, but you are always going to be my Tegs. And, while I can’t give you anything physically for your birthday. I promise you, I will always be around to protect you.

Integra couldn’t help but give a slightly emotional smile back at him, as he wrapped her arms around him in the biggest hug she could manage. “Hey Alu,” She said as a thought entered her head, “when is your birthday?  How old are you?

Alucard closed his eyes and attempted to try and hide a pained expression, as he released Integra from her hug. “I don’t know when my birthday is, or how old I am.

Aluuuu”  Integra giggled at him. “Stop being silly, everyone knows when their birthday is and how old they are!”  She said as she emphasized the word everyone.

Alucard swallowed hard, and turned away from her. “Not everyone does miss Integra.  I gotta go, Mister Davies is expecting my help in the gardens right now.”  He said with a hint of sadness, as he continued to walk out to the gardens. 

Integra stood and watched Alucard slowly walked away.   Tears filled her eyes, as she ran to Arthur. “FATHER!” she yelled as she jumped into his arms. “I made Alu sad, but I don’t understand why.  He said he doesn’t know his birthday or how old he is,  That’s silly isn’t it father?  Everyone knows these things.”

Arthur pulled his daughter into his lap, “Majority of people do my dear, but not our Alucard.  He has a very sad, and difficult story to hear. I think it might be time you hear it, and perhaps you will learn to understand our new friend a little better.  Come with me…

Her father took her hand, walking her to a window that overlooked the entry gardens where Alucard was currently working.   “Down there, Integra, do you see Alucard?  Can you see his back?  Do you know why his back looks the way it does?

Integra looked out the window, her sapphire blue eyes squinting out the window to watch her friend as he worked.  “They’re scars.”  She told her father quietly.

Nodding at the girl, Arthur gently asked, “Do you know how he came to get those scars?

The girl looked out the window, she knew the only reason that came to her head about why they were there was wrong, it was one of those too good to be true things her father warned her about.  She said it anyways cause anything else that came to her young mind was more unbelievable.  “It's because he’s an angel, sent by God to save me from those men.  But the devil cut off his wings because he knew God would be too powerful if Alucard returned to heaven.” 

“I wish that were the case my dear…” Arthur said after a sad sigh, and knelt down before her, having Integra sit on his knee, and he explained all of Alucard’s past to the young girl. 

Integra teared up, “Why would anyone do that, to anyone, but especially Alu.  He’s good father, and he’s not scary at all.  Why would they hurt Alu like that?! When I get older, that man will pay for what he did, they all will.”  Integra said with the same resolve she did when she yelled at people to not call Alucard a monster. 

You won’t have to my dear.  That man, Tate, The Hellsing Organization made sure he will never be able to do business in The United Kingdom ever again.  No one will come looking for Alucard either, our new friend is safe.”  Arthur reassured the young Integra.

Good,” Integra said with a confident smile on her face.  While her heart broke for everything her best friend had gone through, she was over the moon to know that he wouldn’t be leaving her anytime soon

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

CHAPTER 4

Several years had gone by since Integra had learned about Alucard’s dark past. Things went relatively normally, or as normal as they could be for a street kid being raised and working in a noble family’s house, not to mention being best friends with the soon to be head of the household.  It was Integra’s 18th birthday, and it was a huge day for Integra.  Not only was her father naming her his successor that day, but it was also the day she was to meet the young man her father had arranged for her to marry.   Alucard walked the halls of the estate, making his way to his best friend to see if there was anything she needed of him.  As he approached the hallway that lead to Arthur’s office Aluard heard a very familiar voice.

I am Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, daughter of Lord Arthur Hellsing, and future head of the Helling Family and organization!  I will NOT just sit around and play your little miss Susie Housewife.”   Integra just stood staring at the young man, not backing down in the least

The young man scoffed at Integra,I am Jonathan Westley Richards Harrison, heir to the Harrison Company.  You are to be MY wife, meaning you will do as I wish!”

LIKE HELL I WILL!” Integra berated Jon. 

The young man lifted his and and firmly stuck Integra across the face, “A woman should learn her place in the presence of a man.

It didn’t take half a second and Alucard was looming up behind him, his eyes glowing with a furious rage as he spun the boy around to face him.  “Just WHO do you think you are?”

Jonathan gave Alucard a look of complete abhorrence. “You must be the Hellsing family’s pet monster I have heard all the servants here speaking of, Alucard is it?”

Alucard gave a deep, husky laugh.Oh boy, you have no idea.”  Alucard picked the young man up, nearly throwing him against the wall of the hallway. Alucard cocked his head, and he took Jonathan by the collar of his shirt and lifted him several inches off the ground until they were looking eye to eye.  In a deep and gravelly voice,  “Do you want to know why these people call me a monster?  REALLY KNOW?”  

You… You… can’t do anything to me!”  The now terrified young man blurted out. 

Oh, can’t I?” Alucard cooed at him. “And who are you going to get to stop me?  What’s his name Integra, that guy who can stop me from hurting this little self-entitled twat,  Michael McDoesntExist, was it?”  As he finished, he gave a quick smile and wink to Integra.Or are YOU going to stop me, boy.”  Alucard added as small insult.As I see it, you aren’t going to be able to do shit.”  And the raven-haired man dropped Jon, letting him fall hard to the floor.

Alucard kindly tidied up the young man’s shirt collar as he told him,Now, I suggest you apologize to miss Integra now. And should I EVER see you even look at her in a way that upsets her, you will find out just how vicious of a guard dog I REALLY am.  Now go run along to daddy, boy.”

Jonathan took off, pausing only quick enough to sayI’m sorry miss Integra.”

As Jonathan rounded the corner, Integra and Alucard both started laughing.  “Father will not be happy about your handling of, Jonathan Westley Richards Harrison…”  Integra repeated his name in her best impression of the young man.

Alucard just continued to laugh. “The kid is lucky I didn’t break his arm.  And Arthur won’t be upset for too long after he learns Jonny dearest struck you.” Alucard took his hand and lightly brushed the back of his fingers over Integra’s cheek that was turning red after being smacked by Jonathan.  “Anyways, let’s get you to the kitchen to put some ice on that.”

As Alucard took care of Integra in the kitchens, Arthur was having a meeting with Jonathan and his father.  “That beast you keep as a pet, threw me against a wall, lifted me off the floor, STRUCK ME, then proceeded to threaten me again.  All this after he rudely interrupted the conversation I was having with your daughter!”

Arthur sighed, none of this sounded like Alucard. As he rubbed his temples, he asked Walter to bring both Alucard and Integra into his office.   

Very well sir.  I recently saw them both in the kitchen, Alucard was looking to get some ice for Integra’s cheek.”  Walter said, as he took a bow to both Harrison men before leaving.

The comment about Integra needing ice struck Arthur as odd. Putting Alucard’s actions and Integra needing ice together, did not sit well with the head of the Hellsing family.  “So, tell me… Why would Integra need ice for her cheek? Do you know?

Jonathan looked around the room, then with a disgusted look, he flatly said,That monster struck her too, obviously.”

It was in that instant Arthur knew the young man was lying to him, but about how much of what had gone on, he did not know.  The one thing Arthur was sure of though, was that there was no way Alucard would ever lift a hand against Integra. As a boy, Alucard nearly beat a man to death in defense of his daughter, and they have only grown exponentially closer over the last ten years. 

You called for us father?” Integra asked as she walked into the room, with Alucard right behind her.  Alucard’s eyes squinted and his face distorted into a look of disgust at seeing Jonathan again so soon.  Instinctively, Alucard wrapped his arm around Integra’s shoulders and pulled her back close against his chest while never taking his eyes off the younger Harrison.

Alucard’s actions, nearly confirmed what Arthur was piecing together on what had happened.  “Alucard.  Our, friend, here says you pushed him, hit him and picked up him up off the ground.  What say you on this?”

Yes Sir, I did shove him against a wall, and I did pick him up.  By his collar to be exact, I wanted to make sure he and I could see eye to eye.  I wanted him to know that I meant every word that was going to be coming out of my mouth, because I threatened him.  But I never hit or struck, our friend, at all. Alucard said to Arthur, but never taking his eyes off Jonathan or his father. 

Arthur sighed,  “Alucard, why on earth would you treat our guest in such a way?”

As I was walking to find Integra, to see if there was anything I could help her with for the day, I heard her and Jonathan here having a, energetic, conversation about how he intended her to be his little housewife. Integra, of course, didn’t take that well.  Jonathan struck her across her cheek, fairly hard.  Which, of course, I did not take kindly to.  And that is when Jonathan and I had words.”  As Alucard finished what he was saying to Arthur he could feel Integra reach her hand up to his at her shoulder.  He leaned down and softly spoke, “Was my grip too tight Tegs?”  Integra shook her head, and Alucard just gave her hand a light squeeze in response.

Arthur knew what Alucard was saying was the truth.  “I’ve heard enough,”  He said with a heavy sigh.I want to thank you for this meeting Mr. Harrison, and while a union between our two families would have been a great benefit for both our families, The Hellsing Organization has been protecting Great Britain and her allies for generations without an alliance with your arms company.  I believe we will continue to do so.

Mr. Harrison looked taken aback.  “You cannot seriously believe the word of this servant, over MY SON?”

I do.” Arthur said calmly. “I have known Alucard, nearly half his life.  He has never given me any reason to doubt his word.  He has served this family very loyally, and has kept Integra safe from threats you don’t even dare dream of.” 

Mr. Harrison and his son both scowled, looking utterly disgusted at both Arthur and Alucard. “Good luck marrying HER off then, with that beast always lurking around her.”

Integra pulled Alucards arm away from her and took a few steps closer to both the Harrison men.  “I have stood quiet for long enough while the two of you stand there and insult my best friend and the man who has saved my life.  You come into MY family’s home,  not only insult my family’s honor, my best friend’s honor, but you also have the audacity to strike me?!  Then go and complain when it all bites you in the ass.  You would do well to remember what organization REALLY protects king and country here.

INTEGRA!” Arthur nearly barked at his daughter.  “Enough.  Our guests are leaving. Walter, please show them out.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Alucard x Integra: Chapter 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL